ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Good luck to everyone who weighs today, I'm feeling rubbish today hate totm being due! I am praying it arrives before Thursday or I won't lose this wk :-(

Thanks Lauren :) I'm eating my new brekie of rice krispie sq

Welcome FinSmithy! That's a great start :) sure u will do really well!

Alona - hope nasty TOTM comes and goes quickly :)

LEB - hope ur brekkie is nice :) x

aw alona that mother nature b*tch!!!! just remember that even if you haven't lost on thursday you'll get a super loss next week!!!!

Good on you on the breakfast LEB!! i never have breakfast but i'm not working first thing in the morning so it doesn't really bother me!!!!

Off to WI now!!! Will report back xxxx

Good luck xx

morning all.... well how annoying ! i;ve not been to weigh in for a couple of weeks and am all geared up to going to a new class tonight BUT i've not had my monthly pass through and can't go wiothout aarrhhhh... annoying cos i can't even print a temp one out !! hmm shall think about what i can do.. maybe i can get to a library and use their printer...

how is everyone today?

good luck with any weigh in's xxxx soup for me all day not going to blow it i need that gain to be as little as possible !

Hope u manage to get it printed hun :) or that it arrives today x

Good luck for those with WI today. Had mine this morning, im back up to 191.5lb :( gotta do this though. I cant give up, not now. I've been trying for like a month now to get this 1 stone marker and its like the last hurdle is 100 feet tall! I've got another 3 stone after that to lose yet and im struggling with the first!

U can do it :) what have u been finding tough? X

Sherry i think like erin said you really have to hit rock bottom!! and when you do that you can get back up on your feet again!!!! If you try and force yourself into it for a few days i find you can get back into it properly!! But thats just me xxxx

Well I went to an earlier one as my mum had jack for a bit and put on 2 un actually pleased lol I've seen 14 on the scales at some points over the last few weeks so happy to be back at 13 7 and will not let it slip again xxx xxx

-3lb for me this week:eek: not sure how i done it though!!! but still happy:) just 3lb for my 3stone, under 14's!!!:D might still have a size 16 dress for the wedding yet!!! :D

going to the cinema tonight with the OH!!! does anyone know how much for a small popcorn at the cinema!! esource says 3pp for 25g but don't have any idea how many grams is in a small one!! was thinking of having a small popcorn and a large diet coke or sprite zero!!! Hopefully i can stay away from mcdonalds afterwards lol x

Congrats Lauren, I can hardly believe how fast you lose weight, girl! Almost 3 stone already! Amazing job!!

I'm over the moon!! feel a little embarrassed as i've been complaining every week before WI!! But honestly thats how i feel at the time, panicking that i'm not gonna lose!!! so sorry girls, but i'll probably end up doing the same this week lmao xxxx

Lmao my wee one has just started wispering f*ck over the dinner table!!! had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself laughing!!! He had the biggest smile on his face while he was saying it!! The little devil!! He's been told that its a bad word and hopefully he'll not say it again!! Sooo funny though lmao xxx

I've changed my goal weight to 10st 11lb!! Thats whats coming up at the ww computer so i will go with that to start with!! Honestly think 10st might be too skinny for my height anyway!!! So nearly half way there :) so 3lb will also see me half way too (i think!!!)

Back