ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

well done lauren hun you deserve all the good losses so dont you worry about that hun xxx

Well done Lauren - u are amazing!!! I hope I can do as well as u!!

Lou - at least it was better than expected :)

Welcome Nikki -how are u finding it? X

Well done Lauren! Doesnt matter if you complain and fret, its what this board is for. We've all got our ups and downs its nice to have a shoulder to lean on, but your hard work has paid off!

Lou dont worry, 2lb isnt that bad and if you dont feel naff about it then thats good! Hopefully a loss for you next week :) xxx

I hear what your all saying, loud and clear, but what if I dont have a rock bottom?! What if it just goes on forever like a massive black abyss LOL, and one day I end up 30 stone and cant even unlock the front door without needing help to breathe?! No effin way!

I've had toast for breakfast, a nutritious bag of Hula Hoops for lunch cos I was out, and for dinner I'm gonna have some soup and a jacket potato.

I'm back :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

Go Girly :) x

Welll impressed Nikki at your strength of will to do it at home without the 'fear factor' of a weekly wi:553::clap::happy096:

A bit worried about WI tomorrow - I have eaten all my weeklies (before WI for first time) - but on the plus side I normally give up in wk 3 of a diet and really think I can do it this time.. got that indian/drinks on sat which could be interesting! Hope u are all ok

Who has WI on wed like me? x

Wow Lauren, you have done it again. Such a brilliant loss, you are thinspirational! Have your daily pp dropped yet?

Lanky Ive my wi tomorrow evening, have been behaving but scales isnt agreeing with me, looking at a sts I reckon.

Lou stick with it for the week and that 2lb will be gone, and more with it.

Welcome to the new posters, you've come to a very motivating thread.

As for me, had good day pp wise, have 2-3 to spare today but am wrecked tired so gonna have a nice hot bath and very early night.

Good luck all those who have wi tomorrow.

Yay Sherry! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! How is vegan life treating you?

Welcome Nikki! I do WW from home, also. How much do you have to lose?

I've got my fingers crossed for both Lanky & Bindi. :)

I've had an ok day. I'm really trying to learn from my mistakes this time around and continue to be amazed at how much of this process is a mental battle. For example, I will be feeling great at losing x amount of weight or being at a certain weigh and then I hear someone else losing a bigger amount or being at a lower weight and I rocket down into depression and jealousy and anger and want to eat uncontrollably to sabotage my own efforts! It's madness! But at least now I know this happens and have to step in and give myself a firm talking to! lol. Perhaps I'm just a bit mad! Ahaha!

Hi everyone ... Welcome to all newbies ... And congrats to Lauren well done...I wish I had u loses ... One day I'll b there in the 10 stone margin as well..well done Lou it's nt as bad as u thought ... Lanky I wi in wed nites bt will b changing bck to my normal wi on Thursday when I finish my training in work....how's everyone else ??bindi enjoy ur bath and bed and early nite.... If I missed anyone on their loses congrats on them... Keep it up...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yass, Lanky & Bindi - good luck for tomorrow x

Lou - do you have your membership number? Should be able to get to a meeting with that. Failing that, contact your leader x

Lauren - well done! I am uber jealous!

I lost 1lb this week. Was hoping for more but still pleased x

Well done mammacass24 a loss is a loss... Keep it up ... Yes fingers crossed mammacass24 that I hve a gud loss this week... Gud luck bindi and lanky and anyone else for wi 2morrow ....

Hi all

Good luck Bindi :) good luck others

Read posts but brain battered from pub quiz! Lol hope ur all ok xx

How did you do at the pub quiz? I love a pub quiz but live nowhere near a pub! And I live with a boring fart!

Aww u can join us if ur ever this way lol! Didn't do well but like taking part :) xx

Good luck with WI tomorrow Lanky, Bindi and Yass!! Can't wait to hear how you all get on!!! I can't believe how the time has flown!!! 13 weeks already!! Nearly 3 months!!!!!

Mammacass well done on your loss!!! A loss is a loss xxx every step is 1 step closer xxxx

Nikki Welcome!!!

Sherry good on you getting back on the wagon!! A few days back into it again and you will be flying!!!!

Me and the OH went to the cinema tonight!!! Ate a way to BIG mcdonalds and had some Jelly Beans (oh i love jelly beans!!!) Not gonna worry about it though as compared to last tuesday, i was an angel today lol!!!!

If i've missed anyone sorry!! I'm sooo tired my brain isn't functioning!!! Nite all xxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a nice evening :) well done again Lauren! Night xx

Morning all... Hope everyone had a gud nite... Lanky and Lauren it sounded like a fun nite u guys had... I can't wait until I get out ... It's been yuks since I went out ...my mum babysits while I go to work so I feel I can't ask her for nites out... bt on the 21st this month I'm heading out for a meal wth my cousins....Canny wait.... I was really gud all day until I gt home and my sis says she made a chicken and broccoli bake topped wth bread and cheese... I had a massive piece wth salad bt I had 21 propoints to play wth... Bt then I had abt 6 tuc biscuits ... O why o why do I do it b4 wi???

Back