ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Morning all good luck with any weigh ins

For the first time in weeks I didn't go mental after my weigh in lol got soup today for lunch at work as its dps birthday do we'll be going out for diner not worried though as il have nearly all dailys and ask weekly yey

Oh well off to work I go xxx

Good luck with WI everyone!!!!!

Lou I hope you enjoy your night out!!! And at least its at the start of the week so you have loads of time to pull it back in!!! I would be worried about only eating a bowl of soup till this evening though!! Would you not think about maybe a sandwich as well!!! What about a healthy sub with a side salad and your soup!! Would keep you going till tonight xxxx

Oh yass we all do these things!!! And who knows, maybe it'll not hurt as much as you think it will!!!

Good luck everyone again!!!! Make sure you pop on and let us know asap xxxxx

yes firls come back and let us know asap, got everything crossed for you xx

Lauren i'll have some weetabix for my brekkie and probably top the soup up with some ww crisps.. i'll just keep thinking about my lovely dinner after work ha

Hello All!

Lauren - morning :) how are u?

Lou - hope u have a lovely meal :)

Yass - good luck for WI - u will be fine :) x

Weigh in tonight :-s

Good luck LEB!!! Seems like most get weighed on a wednesday!!!!

Lanky i'm fine pet!! Am happy enough after last nights shenanigans as my scales were still playing nice with me this morning lol!! I can't believe that soon they will say 13's!!! I never thought i would get this far when i started!! I remember my friend talking me into going to ww and i was like "yeah, i'll last a week" But now i've come this far i wanna, no sorry i have to get there!!! I'm sick of feeling unhappy with my body!! I'm only 24 so theres still time for me to enjoy FASHION!!! I've lived in jeans and tracksuit bottoms all my life!!! but NO MORE!!! Sorry for the ramble but was having a small 'whats the point' moment in my head earlier!!! Not sure why the thought even crossed my mind!!!

Good Luck LEB!

That's amazing chick :) good motivation :) u will be in frocks and shorts and all sorts :) 13s are a long time away for me but I remember them fondly x

You will get there Lanky!! I was 1lb off 17stone when I started 3 months ago xxxxx

Its amazing! Tell us ur secret!! Are u eating dailies and all weeklies? How much exercise do u do - or just at work?

On treat night do u stick within weeklies?!

Hope I do ok tonight :) moving to new meeting in Carlisle ... X

Mammacass well done on your loss, step in the right direction :)

Lauren you will be in the 13s in no time, did your daily pp allowance drop again?

Leb, Yass, Lanky good luck for wi today (sorry if I missed out anyone)

Really want to be down a pound or more tonight, half pound gives me 2st lose but a lb or more takes me into my next half stone bracket and incentive for another good week and will be aiming to get into the 12s in next few weeks. My own scales were good to me this morn, but this was before brekkie so am hoping it doesnt jump too much by this evening. Have done an hour walk and have food planned for the day. Really want to get under 13st 7lb tonight. Looking back on my food tracker for the week Ive been lazy not filling it out for the full day, or havent put in items deliberately. Have nothing planned for the week ahead so am hoping to curtail my weekly pp spending and see how that goes.

Have a good day everyone ;)

TBH lanky every week i lose track of my weeklies!!! But i do weigh myself at home as well as class!! So i know that i'm heading in the right direction!! And if i find myself up in weight i try my damn hardest to WI to make sure I get it off!!! I treat myself on WI night and the last few weeks lol half way through the week as well (i know i shouldn't) but its working for me atm so i can't complain!!!!

I don't really do any exercise, except at work!!! I keep telling myself that i'm gonna start doing more but i never do!!! I just hate it lmao!!!

I think maybe the only reason i get away with it is that i'm so active without realizing it!! I be running around doing housework before work and then running around at work too!! Its only when i bought my pedometer that i realized how active i am!!! (i always thought i was a lazy b*tch lol)

I can't wait till I'm slim so i can run around properly with the boys!! I could barely walk up a hill when i started!! And with the extra weight i put on during the winter there was no way i would have been able to be able to work in the chip shop with the heat!!!! I can now pull my uniform out about 6-8 inches at the belly (and i was busting it before!!!) I can't wait to get my new uniforms!!! In a size 18 instead of a 24!!!! I was gonna get the old ones took in but i've decided i'm gonna keep it and keep trying it on!! Then when i'm at gold, i will wear in for some thinspirational pictures lmao!!!! xxxxx

Sorry Bindi I meant to answer that the last time you asked lol!! no its still at 33 dailys!! Although i'm expecting it to drop maybe next week as this is the 4th week of 33 and i've lost every week!! I can't believe i started a 38 dailys and now its only a more drops till I hit the minimum 29 dailys!! oh oh what will i do then lol xxx

Good luck bindi, i'm sure you'll do brilliantly!!! xxxx

Good luck Bindi - that would be amazing motivation!!!!!! Hope u get the lb :)

Just don't kno what to expect with WW loss wise coz in first week my scales were showing my current numbers but meeting ones didn't so worried I'm stuck!! That probs makes no sense lol... X

You'll be fine lanky!! And if you don't get the loss you want we will help you get there!!! But i'm sure you will have a good loss this week!! Don't always trust your own scales (sometimes they lie) I only use mine roughly!! Like yesterday I weighed myself and I said ok i've lost at least 1lb!! But I don't get my hopes up for any more!! And then I get weighed and way hey, I've lost 3lb!!! XXXXXXXX

It's been less than my scales said both times lol... Have stuck to it but don't kno what to expect :( x

good luck bindi xx

when is your WI lanky?

lauren keep those work clothes cos i expect to see one of those card board cut out pics in the WW mag v soon when your at GGOOAAALLLLxx

It's 6.30 at the new meeting :) can't wait for lunch x

Back