ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Bet it looks lovely! Think of the AP!! :) x

Good luck to everyone with WI!! Will hear all your news when I get home from work!!!

Thanks for the recipe Jo!!! Am going to make a pot tomorrow along with more of the Tomato and basil soup and freeze it!! Got a hard weekend ahead so gonna need all the help I can get!! Got a birthday party on saturday night (although I'm trying to get out of it!!!) And a christening on Sunday!! Both of which my OH only let me know about Yesterday ughh!!!!

today i've had:
breakfast: milk in coffee 2pp (i love my coffee in the morning lol)
muller light strawberry 2pp (was shocked that these are 3pp, glad i checked on esource first! so i only had 3/4 of it which is 2pp lol)

And I just had a bowl of T & B Soup 0pp before work!! So only had 4pp so far today :)

Gonna have a scotch egg and salad at work (yes i know, i know! scotch egg again lol but i made curry and rice yesterday and it was horrible! So going back to ole faithful lol)

Hope you all have a great day xxxx

The boys from court have all gone to the chippy - they don't kno about diet so that was awkward! Somehow the sarnie is less tempting! Hate missing the crack tho! :( x

Aw lanky, Its horrible when you feel the odd one out!! But think of the greater good pet xxxx

Sounds like a lovely weekend! I have curry n drinks sat to overcome lol x

Bindi you've loads of pp a day pet!! What do you usually eat at the chinese??? If you ate light all day i'm sure you can cover it!! And don't use any weeklies until then!! Then you will have a safety net!!! Am off to work now!! Chat to you all later xxx

Hope work is ok :) x

Vegan life is hard, I've not made it easy for myself though because I didnt really buy anything in so I'm finding it hard to cook things up and end up being lazy about it and having something like toast instead which isnt good. I've been doing my exercise though, did 45 minutes on the exercise trike last night and half an hour the night before. I've also got an official zumba kit I got from QVC coming in the next week or so too. The woman who advertised it said she lost a stone in 3 weeks doing it on top of healthy eating - although, they do choose the best 'loser' to promote these things dont they!! I've had a homemade soy smoothie for breakfast, some wedges and a chickpea and lentil pot I made last night for lunch and I'll have a jacket spud for dinner and probably do another 30 or 45 min bike workout.
I've been doing my C25K still and I've just done W3D3 and should be starting W4 tomorrow but I'm going to do W3 again because I didnt do it properly really, I did D1 fine (twice as much as I was meant to actually!) and D2 and D3 I didnt really do properly even though I still did run a bit I just had no energy on my last run and ended up giving in after 4.5 mins of running!

Good luck Lanky for tonight and well done Yass for your loss this week.

Keep up the good work everyone! :)

xxxxxxxxx

lanky boo to those boys getting chips !! inagine the cr@p in them hun xxxx

Well i think my DP is feeling sorry for himself.. 29 today, his mum bought him thurmols and we got his fishing stuff LOL.. ah well on the upside he has decieded that instead of going out to a pub we'll get a chinese !!! which makes it less points than i would have had.... can't resist those pub burgers !! so a chowmein or maybe something actually worth my weeklies on ! YUM.. I have all my weeklies and 20 of my dailies left so i am sooooooooo looking forward to this ! lmao/// who's special night is it again lol xx

Just making your tomato & basil soup, Lauren! Can't wait to try it. Took me a while to find a tray big enough to fit all the veg, though! :p

Congrats Yass! Keep it up! :)

Sherry, you sound like you are doing really well and congrats on sticking to the C25K, even if you have to repeat a week sure it'll do you no harm, only good! No point rushing these things. As for them picking the biggest loser for these things, I definitely agree! I was doing some research into calorie counting and think I will give it a go if I hit another plateau, what cals were you sticking to when you were doing it? I was thinking I would need between 1200-1400 to aim for a loss of 1.5lbs a week.

I had a sneaky weigh earlier on (though I've 4 days til WI!) and think I've lost 1/2 a lb or a lb, couldn't really tell, but as long as the scale keeps moving, I'm happy.

I'm still doing cal counting now with myfitnesspal, if u sign up (its free) u can state how much weight u want to lose per week along with ur current weight etc & it'll work out the cals for u. I chose 2lb a week & I'm on 1200 a day.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I lost 2.5lbs woohoooooooo

I downloaded it to see how many calories 29 pp worked out and it seems to be between 1100 and 1200 calories. Think I'll use weeklies a couple of days as 1200 calories is quite low x

How many dailys are you on Bindi????

Just checking back there Lauren, I dropped 2pp after wk 8 wi, so went from 31pp to 29pp, leader said there was new software on the scales?? So from wk 8 onwards have been on 29pp. I honestly think I dropped pp too soon.

Congrats LEB, that's brilliant! :)

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely sign up if/when I switch to cal counting.

Hey all

wildtrapeze - well done for all the exercise :) u will have to go shopping :)

Lou - hope u have fun this eve :)

LEB - well done!!! Are u chuffed?

Nomes - that's interesting :) didn't realise that about PP to cals ratio

ErinW - hi :)

Bindi - does sound quick!!

I lost 2lb :) disappointed but kno I shouldn't be lol - lost a PP too x

I think it's interesting to see what it equates to as calorie counting is the old fashioned way of losing weight and ww is just adding a value to food which is why the system works.

I was 13.12 at my heaviest and am now 11.13 so this last stone is going to be the hardest to shift! Calorie counting is helping me be more aware for the end.

Good luck with the final slog :) x

Back