ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

U will xx

And me!! :D

Hi girls!!! well done Lanky and LEB!!! Thats great!!!!

Lou hope you enjoy yourself tonight!!!

I'm feeling really low tonight!! Am tired, stressed and just want TO EAT!!! i'm just about to grab the phone and call a chinese but i'm fighting with myself not too!! Am tempted just to go to bed!!!!!

Damn damn damn... I put on 2lb ... Why o why... This has happened for the last 4 wi... I lose the 2lb.... nxt week 2lbs bck on ...lose 2lb the last week and guess wat put on 2lb this week... I knw I had a few blips bt I pulled back frm it ... Does anyone else hve the same trouble... Today I felt like giving up.. Why is it I can't lose it to get to my nxt stone??? :-( nt feeling grt abt myself rite nw....
BUT a BIG congrats to bindi ... Leb ... Lanky and mamacass on ur loses .. Keep it up girls :) ... I wish I had a gud news
-:( Lauren I need ur willpower girl... Any ideas on wat I'm doing wrong .. I track everythg and if I do go mad one day I try and pull bck for the rest of the week ... Need help big time ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats Lanky, just saw your loss, 2lb is great! Don't be disheartened!

Wow Lauren, just saw your new ticker, can't believe you're nearly halfway to goal!!

Ha need my will power!! Read my last post lmao!! I've got none at the minute!!!

Yass, I'm so sorry hun, I totally know how you feel, I had a plateau for a month and seem to have been putting on/taking off this half stone forever. I think the only thing to do is be 100% and stay that way until you get over the hurdle, no matter how much you want to give in, you know deep down that it will be worth all the effort!

Lanky- yay on the weight loss :) well done

And to answer your Q I am very chuffed :) x

Thanks girls ... I just reminder myself that last June I was 19.7 stone and now I'm dwn to 16.1 ... Bt I'm really don't knw why this 2lb of fat keeps stick to me ... I going to b 100 % these next few weeks and no blips... My leader thinks cause I'm eating the same thing for the last for 4 weeks in work... at break time and lunch time... which is 4 cream crackers wth laughing cow and the same for lunch ... Do u think I need to change it... I only eat 10 propoints during the day and I hve the rest in the evening ...

Hi nomes ..most of the four weeks I hve been using my weeklies on easter eggs... Which I can say has stop... ( only cause there is no eggs left to eat!!!) I'm nt going to eat into them this week and c if that helps ...

Maybe try eating more earlier in the day and less at night, or point cycling (ie - going a few points over some days and under on others, so that you stay within your overall allowance, but your body doesn't know what to expect)? Also I think it definitely matters what you eat and the variety of things that you eat. I find that (no matter how much I don't feel like it sometimes) fruit for breakfast helps me lose. Even if I have a bowl of cereal half an hour afterwards, it must start up my metabolism. I think if you are 100% and try some/all of these things, as well as not using your weeklies on Easter Eggs you will definitely have good losses.

Thanks Erin ... I'm going to try it out the way u said... Cause my leader said somethg abt my metabolism getting used to eating the same thing and slowing dwn... Thanks for the advice everyone .. I'm off to bed for an early nite .. Will check in again 2morrow...hve a gud nite everyone xx

HI all,
Down 2lb this evening, so delighted to say the least, got me my 2nd stone and an extra 1.5lbs, thats me motivated for the next week.
Well done everyone on your losses

Aw never mind yass sometimes tour body needs another kick start why not try new foods this week

lauren hun it's easy for me to say don't do it etc but I know what a horrible mood feels like so just do what you need to and get back on track tomorrow xxx

Congrats Bindi! That second stone must feel damn good! :)

It does Erin, really needed to get that goal this week. AM geared up for a good week. Havent pigged out tonight after wi like I normally would. I have no plans for this week, no big meals out or drinks, so am hoping I can stick to my dailys. Have 5lb to go for my May challenge also and have 2 wi's left so need good results. Also worked out I have 14 more weigh ins before my summer hols, so am aiming to have another 1, maybe 1.5stone gone by then. What do ye all think, is it doable? 3.5stone in 7mths? We all know its achievable if you are superwoman aka lauren

Back