ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I hope I get mine soon, hopefully this week, if not, the next! Hmmm, I dunno, I guess it depends on how quick you lose and how good you are being. It's taken me about 4.5 months to lose this 2 stone, but I did plateau for a month..

Slow and steady wins the race Erin

So they all say! Wish I could be a hare sometimes, though! :p

Am off to bed ladies to avoid the late night snacking....chat tomorrow

Hi girls x

Well done everyone on your losses x

Lauren - did you get your chinese?

Yass - I would really try shaking things up a bit. Eat more points at lunch time? I take a lots of different things for lunch, ready meals, salad, pasta, rice, sarnies. What about have a something like eggs for breakfast for a change? I have yet to reach a plateau (I have done in the past) but this is the plan for when I do! I think sometimes our bodies get used to what we are putting into it, we need to wake it up a bit xx

Congrats lanky & mammacass!

Yass - I agree, its hard but eat more points during the day or have a low carb dinner. Carbs turn to stored fat overnight because ur body doesn't burn it when u sleep.

Ladies have any of u noticed a girl on the threads called PiNk PuNKSTAR or something similar? She lost 17st, I noticed her post a few times she's been with Minimins the whole journey I think? Anyway, my point lol...
I picked up a copy of more! magazine yesterday and I'm 99% sure she's in it - posing naked no less! She has a lot of excess skin but you can just see the pride on her face! I'm keeping the page, for the motivation bank!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hello All

Lauren - hope you are feeling better now hun... did u have chinese?

Tracyjane - Hi :)

Yass - that sucks - I can't help but am sure I will get stuck one day and hope u are there to remind me that "u are awesome! u can do it! and u will :)" hugs - sounds like some really good ideas from the gang so hope u have a fab week :) keep us updated

ErinW - Thanks :)

LEB - thanks :)

Wildtrapeze - I am gonna take a look at that :) sounds interesting :)

Bindi - well done :)

KernowJo - Awesome recipes :)

xxx

yea thats the one! She weights 8st something now and 2st is loose skin apparantly, 6st seems very low... but I'm sure she knows more than I do!

Have been on the exercise bike for 40 mins (followed by a bit of my chocolate vegan cake) lol

I'm going to sit and plan a weeks vegan meals, then get what I need to and probably pre-cook some stuff. See if that makes it easier for me...

Go girl.. loose skin is my biggest worry :s x

I think if you've got quite a lot of weight to lose then loose skin is quite possible, but you can really limit your chances of getting it by doing toning exercises, not necessarily now but later. In all fairness, she lost 17 stone. Not just a few, but SEVENTEEN! She has loose skin, but its actually not as bad as you might think. If you even had 10 stone to lose, I think you'd still be fine.

We will see in time :)

Confused - esource says 43 but calculator says 42 - help? X

Silly me had dif heights im 5'4.5" lol x

Apparently it is not so simply to alter things on esource... xx

hi all i need help pointing my mountain of food from last night !

Chicken chow mein ( 1/2)
chips and gravy
2 bbq spare ribs

Morning ladies!!!

Bindi well done on the loss xxx

yass you will get there

Jo thanks for the recipes, your a star xxx

I'm feeling a bit better today!! Am trying to work out when my totm is due!!! Have got a bit lost!!! usually i feel really crabbit and down the first few days of it!!! I don't know what wrong with me the last few days but really need to pull myself together!!!

Back