ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Laura -You are !!!!!!! you are better at this losing weight lark than I am looking at your stats- so you are very very wise :bliss::bliss::bliss:so there

lol Its LAUREN lol!!! I'm going to buy all the stuff for my 0pp sound and live on it for a few days lmao!! Need to think skinny lol xxx

Mazie you can do it too!! WE WILL ALL GET THERE XXXXX

Lauren - Just stick to what you are doing girl, its obviously working for you.

Welcome Carlylanky he he

Jo Thanks for the recipes they sound yummy.

Had a quick look at the article about the girl losing all that weight, wow, 17st... Havent read her diary will try get round to it when I have the kids in bed later.

Well Im so motivated this week, feels like Im back at week 1 again. Am 5lb off my May challenge (cos of sts last wk) so really am gonna give it my best shot this week. Hour walk is done (got caught in 2 massive rain showers) and had porridge for brekkie with cup of green tea and lemon. Lunch is tuna salad sandwich, low fat crisps and 0pp soup all for 8pp. Dont know whats on the menu for dinner, will decide later.
Bought the new aero biscuits yday, they are more like a bar than biscuit but they work out at 3pp for 1 bar or 5pp for 2 bars, they are yummy, choclate and biscuity at the same time. I think 5pp is ok for the 2 bars, might last longer from the fridge though.

Hows everyone feeling today, are we in the skinny mood?

She meant 0 point soup!

:break_diet:Did wonder but am sooooooooooo clueless where it comes to this eating properly thing that you never know:sigh:

lol @ Mazie, yes 0pp soup

It's just vegetable soup, so there is nothing in it you need to charge points for. Do you not go to meetings? You could get all the books off eBay for about £15 I think. :)

Ugh nothing to do with dieting but i just want to shout MEN ARE D*CKS UGH!! me and the OH just had a big argument over something really stupid!!! would be better off without them sometimes lol

Yeah sorry if i said it wrong i meant 0pp soup lol!! Jus about to make it to see me through the weekend!!! Need to hurry up though lol!!! Cant believe the weekend is nearly here again!!! The weeks are going in sooo quick!!!!

Afternoon ladies, hope your all well and eating skinny today!

Have just signed up to give blood! Never done it before and I'm a bit consious of needles (despite the amount of piercings and tattoo's ive had lol) Anyone else done it before?

Also, sneak peek at the scales this morning 189.5lbs!! Hoorah! :bliss:

how many pounds is that down from last week sherry!!!!

I've never given blood as i'm terrified of blood and needles!!! (although i have a tattoo myself lol)
Let me know how it goes, cause i've always wanted to do it!!!

On the good side for me today (sorry for being like a bear!!!) i bought size 16 pants for work today and guess what!!! They fit :):)

ooh your braver than me giving blood it's not the needle for me it's the seeing the blood lol... and who would have thought i am our works 1st aider !! LMAO

yey on the size 16's lauren bet that feels ace !! and Booooo to men they are all wastes of spaces... alot of the time ! lol

aw dont chat lou he was giving off because he only had £300 saved for the north west 200 week!! I was going mad saying £300 is more than flaming enough lmao!! in fact i think its rediculous money lol!! Ah well fights over now lol

its just pants lou!! Haven't tried trousers yet!! Am too scared lol!! Think i'll get to the 3stone and then try a pair on in the shops lol xxxx

Hello All

Lauren - hope ur ok :) size 16 exciting... Eugh men

Hi Mazie

Bindi - sounds like u have ur mojo bk :)

Craving Choc :( - there was stupid cake in court and I had none x

Carly - well done on abstaining from the cake.

Lauren - size 16 pants, good on you, you will be in size 14 in no time too. I need to invest in some also, all mine are swampy on me, feel a mini shopping spree coming on lol.

wildtrapeze - Gave blood once before but they had to stop before they had their pint of blood from me as I nearly fainted lol big wuss

Well had the best of intentions on the eating front today but it went a bit pear shaped, have only 5 left for today (crisps and choclate found me). Will have 2 slices of toast about 8, not hungry now so hopefully that will see me right and I wont have to use any weeklies. Have some more 0pp soup there I can have if I do get hungry and the fruit bowl is brimming with stuff.
Damn crisps and choclate!!!
In a bid to win back 1 or 2 activity points I went out and mowed the grass and tidied up the shrubs a bit with the shears, dont think I earned much but its more than I would have earned sitting watching tv. Baby is sick today also and is so clingy.....oh the joys of motherhood!

Hope everyones day is going better than mine x

ha just go on a spending spree with the cash hun !!! my oh is the same been out of work for ages, now has a job and thinks he's pimp daddy or someone lol.. was actually asking a mate if he would fit a child seat in the back of an audi TT... erm i think not idiot as if we're skinto need a new car but not wasting money on a midlife crisis when the house needs doing !! MEN !!! aaarrg feel better for my little rant there lol..

try the trousers hun i bet they fit !!

Back