ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Glad I'm single haha... No time for fellas at mo plus I don't love me yet! X

I always get so annoyed about things my other half is soooooo laid back its unreal!!

Would not be without him though

Afternoon ladies.

I stepped on the scales this morning and they showed I am in the 16's! So excited and chuffed - just gotta hope it stays the same till Tuesday!
I have also had my food delivered today which means I can eat properly again! Honestly, my cupboards have put Old Mother Hubbard to shame this week! We have been so skint with the bank holidays and OH just bought a new car.
Having a good day today - got 13PP left for dinner and I am having grilled chicken with veg :)
I have also discovered Kelloggs fibre plus bar - how yummy are they? 3PP and very chocolatey (had to have 2!), have seen others mention them so decided to give them a bash - well worth it. Need to work out the PP for 2 though, I am hoping it comes out as 5!

Aww that's sweet LEB! Double yay Cass - food and 16s!!

Woo! Congrats Sherry! And as for giving blood, it's my worst nightmare! I have loads of tattoos/a piercing, but pass out at the sight of blood and am not good with needles that go too deep, but I admire your bravery!

Lauren, nice one! I am fitting into size 16 jeans now, but then I carry my weight on my back/belly more than my bum & legs. Hope you & the OH are getting on better!

Lanky (Carly?!), I know what you mean about not loving you, I'm like that as well, don't think I could stand anyone else to touch me until I feel comfortable (or at least a lot less self-conscious!) in my skin. We will get there, though and then we can make up for lost time! lol.

Hiya girls... Firstly congrats bindi .. Mammacass .. Lou and Leb for ur wi lose... I hope I hvent left anyone out ... Wildtrapeze how r u getting on?? Well done Carly lanky for missing out on the cake ... and Lauren in size sixteen trousers u go girl .... yeah and I total agree men in general r pains... I'm glad I don't c my oh much ....how's everyone's day been ... Don't worry bindi abt ur blip u will soon turn it around... And a BIG thank u everyone for the advice... I'm going to take ur advice and change the way I eat my pp... Kernow jo thanks for the recipes ... Going to try some at the weekend and also sort out my ticker .. ( I say that every week lol) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have had a good day - eaten all my points up as I wrapped my chicken in cheese & bacon :) Couldn't eat it all though! My portions are definitely getting smaller!

As for giving blood, I donate regularly for various reasons. I have no problem with needles or blood (I am a nurse) but I completely understand why some people are. It's not for everyone and you will not feel pressured at all when you go :) Let us know how you get on :)

Hello All :)

Was supposed to be saving weeklies for sat night but had ten today - just couldn't stop eating sweet stuff :( grrrr x

Aw lanky sometimes it just happens!!! Don't worry about it!!! Or try and earn a few AP to make up for it xxxx

I am happy to say that i've pulled it back again today!!! I still have 9pp left today and earned 7AP!!!! Heading to bed shortly so say that will be me done for the day!!!!

Am doing along shift tomorrow 4pm till 3am!!! So gonna go armed with LOADS of fruit, my 0pp soup and am thinking of going shopping for pitta breads for a change for my dinner in work!! they look like roughly 4pp each and i could fill 1 up with chicken, bacon, mayo and salad :) um yummy!!!!!

Well done hun! I will sort it just dunno why I am craving choccie and cake :( lol x

* walks in hanging head in shame

Oh took me to chiquitos tonight I had chicken fajitas were bloody lovely but that's two nights of bad ifood now and a planed indian meal on sunday ffs another bad week already xxx

Not to worry pet - I am having indian Sat and gonna try to have it within pp.... fajitas arent too bad :) and are YUMMY! U can do it :) x

Lanky maybe your totm is due??? and them guys flaunting choc cake in front of you at lunch would have made me want chocolate!!!!

Aw Lou huni, I know how you feel!!! Tell your OH no more eating out, or ordering in this week!! he is not helping you lol am shaking my finger at him lmao xxxxx Just get 100% tomorrow and you'll soon feel fine again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got the implant so don't have one lol.. maybe I have a permanent one haha xx

Well done mommyb!!!

well i'm gonna head to bed for an early night!! And while i'm still having a good day lol xxxx

Yey mommy b well done

Yeah il have low points tomorrow and sat and the rest of time xxx

*walks in waving!

Hi ladies! How are you all. I have indeed been to the dark side, the horrible place with no internet. It's awful I tell you. Anyway finally managed to end my personal war with BT and back online.

Personal training is still going well - I like how fit I'm getting and can see the progress. I've lost 25lbs and lots of inches, probably one and a half dress sizes (two depending on where i'm shopping)

I'm really impressed with all the sevens i'm seeing on this thread!

well done chika!!! Nice to have you back xxxxx you've 3 7's yourself i see xxxx

Back