ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Haha thanks, I didn't think of it like that... duh! Its my birthday on Saturday so going to break the diet a bit. However the place we are going to has a gym so i'll try and sneak in an early morning workout! I'm just looking at your weigh ins, you're doing soooooo well! It really adds up. I wanna go back to ww now!!!

Hey Chika, good to see you back in the light! lol. Getting fit must feel fab! Hope the weight keeps falling off you! :)

MommyB, congrats on your loss. :)

Well done mommyb :)

Welcome back chikka :)

Had planned to use as little weeklies as possible this week and here I am day 1 over and have used up 6 already :eek: Will be good for the rest of the week, no plans, getting chinese takeaway on Sat night but going to get chicken chow mein, havent had one in ages so will still be within my points.

Welcome back Chika, good to hear from you again and well done with such excellent progress! You must feel brilliant!

Lou* don't worry too much, just try to be as good as possible and have a nice time, if you do gain it can always be undone the week after and you can put it down to having a good time.

Yass, im doing fine I haven't got half as much motivation as I did when I first started but I'm not giving up. Like Erin's signature says - 'Stand Up And Finish What You Started'. It's a little bit like trying to run up a slippery slope most of the time but I know I'll get there eventually.

I've just come off the exercise bike, did another 45 minutes and I'm hoping I'll get up early enough in the morning to take a run. I really struggle to get up, I'm a student and a lazy one at that - if I'm up before noon its usually a miracle, let alone 7 or 8am lol.

Have just signed up for Race For Life too, I knew I was going to but was waiting to have the money - you have to payd £15 to sign up. Last day is tomorrow to sign up for mine so I did leave it right to the last minute but hopefully I'll still be able to make a difference. I think I'm going to see if I can jog and walk in intervals, I dont think I'll be able to jog the whole thing but theres still a month yet so we'll see.

Didnt realise yesterday but went over by 800 cals, did quite a bit of exercise so pulled it back it but still went over by 200 cals in the end. Its whenever I cook my chocolate cake, I end up eating the whole thing in a matter of days! I think in future I'll stick to making it for earnt treats instead like every 7lbs or something.

Does anyone know if buying frozen vegetables is worse than buying fresh? Obviously they're all good for you in some way but I'm wondering if frozen has more cals or less vitamins/antioxidents etc due to being frozen?

Oh Sorry Mommyb!!! Just seen you got a loss there. Well done!!!! xxx

Well done MommyB

Mammacass - that's interesting - wonder when I get it lol...

Lou - good luck - sounds like a plan :) enjoy urself!!

Chika - well done that's awesome!! Hope u have an awesome birthday :) how much exercise do u do? How long has it taken u to lose?

Bindi - glad I'm not the only one whose good intentions went wrong haha - gonna have none tomorrow and lots sat haha x

Hi wildtrapeze - :) well done on bike! I'm doing RFL too :) not sure whether to try to jog lol x

How far away is your race? Maybe try doing a couple of weeks of C25K before doing the race? I think my fitness level is a bit under average but has improved vastly the last 3 months, when I started doing C25K I thought I would be able to jog no problem. In my head I was like 'its just like fast, bouncy walking' but its actually a lot harder than I thought! So try doing some C25K and see if you can jog, if not then try jog/walk intervals like I plan to? Or failing that, walk then jog the last half a mile or something? I think it really depends on your fitness level.

Yea well I planned to do c25k but just so busy at mo and stressed and found it was more pressure! I will see how I feel lol... X

Sherry, I've just been looking at your progress pics and you can definitely see a difference!

:flowers:Wish I knew how to post an avatar!!!!! have tried sooooo many times and cant figure it out
anyone do me an idiots guide please:thankyou::lost:

Hey mazie i looked on google for pictures and then right clicked and copied it!!! took me a while to figure it out though lol

ok mazie!! If you are trying to upload a picture you already have then go to edit avatar!!! then go down to choose file!! and pick a picture out of your documents!!

If you want one of the internet like mine is!! Then search for the pic you want!! I googled princess pictures!! Pick the picture you want and then right click it and save image!!! Then when you have the one you want saved go to edit avatar, and then to choose file, and select the image that you saved!! Hope this helps xxxx

Morning All! I'm hungry this morning... Good luck for any with WI and chat soon :) xx

Lol!! I'm going to collect my wages when i do the school run!! Then i'm gonna go to peacocks and see if i can squeeze my butt into a pair of 16 jeans lol!! Even if they don't fit i might buy them and hang them for thinspiration lmao!!!!

I'm working a long shift tonight but am just thinking of the activity points lol!!! Gonna take my ww calc with me to tescos and point some pitta's!! Have a notion for a bacon and chicken one!! with loads of salad yum yum!! Has anyone tried the lighter than light mayo!! Was thinking of buying a bottle to keep in work but am scared incase i dont like it!!!

All the girls in my work have now seen how well i'm doing dieting and started doing SW themselves!! They can't get to WW because they live in a small village, they don't drive and the only option for them is SW!!! but its nice to think that they are all gonna try too xxxx

Really is so my own fault why do we do it!!! went to morning wi instead of evening one ,then drunk loads of water before normal wi and PUT ON 5:sigh::sigh:
GUESS WE,VE ALL DONE IT:wave_cry:

aw mazie when was that??? You'll be fine girl!! Work your butt off and you'll have it off next week!!!

My suggestion is to never change from a morning to an evening!! You will always be heavier lol!! Thats why i don't think i'll ever go back to my evening one (although i love the leader there) but we will just see how work goes xxx

Back