ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Let us kno about the jeans! Extra light Mayo is nice - might even prefer it :)

Mazie - that's rubbish but u can have it off this wk :) x

of course i'll let you all know girls!! Am a bit nervous to be honest lol!! My 18's are the slightest bit loose so i say the 16's will be a squeeze!! But hey i'll never know if i dont try it!!!

thanks lanky am gonna buy a jar of the extra light mayo when i'm out!! which one do you suggest, hellmans???

thanks lanky am gonna buy a jar of the extra light mayo when i'm out!! which one do you suggest, hellmans???

I buy Asda extra light mayo and it's 1PP per 4 servings (40g which is 8 tbsps I believe????). I like it and it's much cheaper than Hellmans.

Good luck with the jeans :)

Hellmans squeeze is handy - but only 3tbsp for 1! Think 5g is a tsp and 15g a tbsp so u perhaps get less of Asda? X

Woah EIGHT tablespoons?! Lol, are you sure?

Look at me, I'm up before 12 haha! Bunged up to the eyeballs with hayfever though :(

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Morning all ...

Back from the docs and feel a bit better today.. also back on track for not eating everything !!!

EX light mayo can count as 0 if you just have a bit but it is very very slow i find the heinz lighter than light lovely and creamy xx

and welcome back chikaxx

ok i bought the hellmans lighter than light!! will have to point it later!!!

The size 16 bottoms fit me yee haa!! although they are a slight bit tight round the crotch!! so i left them sitting on the shelf for a while yet lol!!! i tried on 2 pairs of shorts and they both were on!! and i tried on a size 16 jumpsuit (thought it was a maxi dress when i lifted it lol) and it fitted too!! So the verdict is good! think maybe another half stone and they will fit perfect!!!

Oh and i also tried on a size 14 top!!! And that fitted too :):)

Wow Lauren, thats brilliant, its such an ego boost when you start fitting into smaller clothes, you are doing fantastic.
On the mayo front, I use the tesco extra light one and if Im mixing it with say tuna and onions/tomatoes for a sandwich I add a drop of water to it and mix it before adding it the the tuna, just makes it go a bit further, add a bit of black pepper too. I havent been pointing the mayo at all, but I dont use a whole lot either.
Feels like Im back on wk 1 of the diet my motivation is that high, really forward planning and want a good loss next week.
Another hour walk done this morning and porridge (3pp) for brekkie. Not sure whats for lunch yet but its baked cod (2 little fillets 4pp) and some homemade chips (6 or 8pp, depending on how hungry I am and how many pp Ive left lol) and side salad. Yum, can taste it now. Feeling positive today.
Mazie Im sure that gain will be gone in no time, chin up...
Carly Im with you on the no weeklies today (gonna try anyway)

i bought the tesco pitta's today!! 55p for 6 and only 4pp each :) Gonna fill it with chicken 4pp, bacon 2pp and lettuce onion and tomatoe!! Yum yum!! And of course some of my lighter than light mayo!!! I love sauces!! Might try and make some homemade garlic mayo next week!! i know it will not taste the same as the chippy stuff but hey it's better than nothing!!!

I also bought 5 little freddo's today 3pp each!! Gonna take 1 into work with me and have it with a cup of coffee later :) they are hidden from little hands and i will warn the OH that they are a no go area lol!!!

I had a real tough few days emotionally!!1 but yesterday i managed to stay below my points and i am feeling motivated again!!! The 14 tops and 16 bottoms have really motivated me!!! I still don't feel like a size 16 though!!! Its not what i see when i look in the mirror!! But I guess its gonna take some time for the mind to catch up with the body!!!

I'm all for Erins saying now STAND UP AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!!!!! i might even put it on my signature too lol xxxxx

Hello All

Wildtrapeze - hayfever is rubbish :( bless u!

Lou - hope ur ok :)

Mammacass - haha 8tsps makes more sense :D

Lauren - yay size 16 pants and size 14 top - woop woop!!! Sure it's 3 tbsp for 1pp

Bindi - l am hungry but am sticking with no weeklies today for my meal tomorrow - go girl! Xxx

Lauren - I love that statement!! I might add to mine :) gonna try lazy garlic in my Mayo yummy... Chicken bacon and cheese pitta with BBQ :) yum!!! Saucy!!!!!!!! Love lazy chilli/garlic xx

whats lazy chilli garlic lanky!!!

I think we should all put that statement on our signatures lol!!! be like a group thing lol

Wow - well done Lauren! I cannot imagine what that feels like but hopefully I will know soon xx

Just about to cook lunch - can't decide on beef stir fry in sweet chilli or a toastie and soup (bearing in mind I am having pasta bolognese for dinner). Which do you reckon girls?

depends how many pp each are mammacass!! and which one tickles your fancy more!!! I think the stir fry sound gorgeous and really filling xxxx

ooh just a quickie when i was on SW i made my own garlic sause for my own donner kebab Nat yoghurt fat free, with garlic crushed ( or lazy) little bit of water and lemon jiuice.. was amazing !! xx

Lanky just realised you have changed your user name hi carly lovely name hun xx

Stir fry it is :)

Points similar on both and I have plenty to play with :)

I agree with Lauren - just whichever u fancy :)

Lazy chilli/ garlic are jars of fresh chilli or garlic in vinegar - saves chopping just put tsp or less in sauces :)

X

Yum yum!! I'm having a toastie and soup before work!! I find it quite boring but tasty all the same !!!

Back