ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks Lou :) lol

The boys have yet again gone for a pub lunch and I was invited - said no they said there are healthy options I said no as I have brought lunch and am skint but don't like missing out :( sucks!! X

Enjoy yr lunch ladies :) I'm having tinned ravioli lol x

hum sounds good!! Must have a look for these lazy chillis/garlic!! Is that the proper name for it??? which ile do you find it on!!!

Yea it is - they are little jars with herbs n spices :)

My friend has joined WW and says she can't eat all her PP - has like 20 spare a day... Can I have them?!??! Lol I wish that was my problem!!! :( she doesn't eat at work but no talking to her... Can only help people who want it I guess x

Haha, glad you all like the quote from the Biggest Loser trainers! If anyone needs motivation, they should definitely watch it, I can give you the link to watch it online for free!

I love the UK one... Is this the American one? I don't really have time to watch loads but love the end lol x

Sounds great Erin!!! Was trying to do one of them split before an after pictures but couldn't figure out how to do it!!! Anyone any ideas???

for hellmans lighter than light mayo you can have 4tbsp for 1 pp!!! woo hoo!!! or 8tbsp for 2pp!! Woo hoo guess what i'm having!!!!

Afternoon ladies sorry i havent really been on here this week been really busy but trying to catch up now hope everyone is well ive been really good this week food wise so im hoping for a loss this week as i had a sts last week xx

Here's the link to most of the American ones: Watch The Biggest Loser Serie Online - Watch Series

Lauren, if you link me to the two photos, I can stick them together in Photoshop for you and write the before and after weights if you'd like?

Also, I have GOT to get me some of that lighter than light mayo! lol. The full fat one is such a rip-off points-wise!

Well done Tracyjane :) u Defo deserve a loss! C

well done tracyjane!!! when do you get WI???

Erin how do i link the photos to you??? And I will let you know how the mayo tastes after tonight!! Though the other girls think its great!!!!

Oh my god! The oh just took me for lunch to taybarns an all you can eat buffet, we haven't been in ages. Its my idea of heaven but I had fish, sausage, lasagne (2slices) dough balls (6) a slice of roast turkey, roastys, carrots, mash gravy, fudge cake with hot choc sauce and ice cream and a slice of strawberry cheese cake :-( how on earth cud I possibly point that??

well done tracyjane!!! when do you get WI???

Erin how do i link the photos to you??? And I will let you know how the mayo tastes after tonight!! Though the other girls think its great!!!!

Upload them somewhere and then right click on each one and click 'Copy Image URL' or 'Copy Image address' and then paste the addresses in the thread along with the before and after details. :)

Glad to hear it!! I was wasting 4pp a day on the full fat one!! And 1pp for 2tbsp would leave me with the other 3pp for a freddo bar lol xxxxx

Good luck with WI traceyjane!! Make sure and pop in tomorrow after WI and let us all know xxxx

Back