ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

and this is before erin 16st 13lb

thanks soooo much you are a star!!!!

good luck tracy xxxxxxxxx

good luck tracy..

lauren have i missed a link? xx loving all these pics girls thinspiration !!!!!

Here you go: :)

beforeafterd.png

And here's the link: http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5760/beforeafterd.png

Oh my god! The oh just took me for lunch to taybarns an all you can eat buffet, we haven't been in ages. Its my idea of heaven but I had fish, sausage, lasagne (2slices) dough balls (6) a slice of roast turkey, roastys, carrots, mash gravy, fudge cake with hot choc sauce and ice cream and a slice of strawberry cheese cake :-( how on earth cud I possibly point that??

Aww, don't worry Alone, we all have days where we fall off the wagon. If you have weeklies left, I would just not use any for the rest of the week. Try not to beat yourself up, just start again tomorrow and you will be fine. One day doesn't put on a stone, but if you don't forgive yourself and make yourself depressed over it, you'll just make things worse!

Good luck for tomorrow morning TracyJane, I hope you get a nice big loss. :)

You need to put
after it. :)

fab pics hun ! xxx

Lauren, are you down to 14st 0lbs (your stats) or 14st 2lbs (your sig)?

Wow, you have all been busy little bees posting.
Traceyjane - good luck for your wi tomorrow
Alona - draw a line under todays food and start again.Get back on the wagon asap.
Carly - Well done on sticking with your packed lunch, at least you know exactly what you are eating. That 1st stone off for you is within arms reach, stick with it.
Lauren - what can I say, you look fab (fab in your before pics too :)), you can really see the difference. Your oh must be so proud of you. My oh weighed himself yday at home then I weighed after him and he stood over my shoulder and was like wow...13st 5lb...so proud of you he said. I was like awww....its a long time since I have been lighter than him. Having 3 children and being a housewife has soooo much to answer for lmao.
Lauren why are you eating below your daily pp, is it to lose weight quicker, I cant do that, would be starving eating less than the 29 dailys I have.
Have had 2 meals and a snack today so far and have my dinner pointed and will have 5pp to spare for today to spend on couple of treats tonight. Love the freddo bars, make sure ya put them in the fridge Lauren and if you are eating one at home, keep dunking it into your tea, yummmmmyyyyy.
Heading into the weekend with a positive dieting head, are you all with me?

thanks Lou!!!

And thanks for the pics Lou!!! I Got my starting weight wrong lol!! will fix it now!! i'm now 14st 2lb lol xx

Yup, definitely with you Bindi! I've been 100% this week and WI on Sunday morning, can't wait to treat myself to a small Dairy Milk! :p

Ha! So we weigh the same now! Not for long though, you'll be flying down the 13s!!

I'm with you bindi!!! I didn't eat less on purpose!! Just wasn't hungry!! And after a few bad days i'm sure it wont do any harm to cut back a few xxxxx

5pp for 2 freddo bars is what i willl be having for a treat later in work :)

Thanks everyone, luckily I only had wi yesterday so still got all my weeklys and I'd only used 8pp today so tecnically I had 69pp plus my 7ap from yesterday. That's it line drawn I'm eating nothing else today then being really good.

Hello All

Alona - hope u enjoyed it - u can get bk to it :)

Lauren - enjoy the Mayo :)

Good luck for wi xx

Back