ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

just don't worry about it alona!!!! Let the thought fly over the head and just start again !! And if your hungry later have something small!!! Don't starve yourself all day xxxxx

Yea I agree! New start! X

Carly I thoroughly enjoyed it, didn't feel in the slightest bit guilty while I was there, n looking back at what I ate I actually chose really well compared to normal ( apart from the fudge cake n choc sauce) but hey we can't do everything right x

just put it down to a good time and forget about it!! Lol i had a good time on tue and wed night and am trying to work it off now lol!! We will be fine xxxx

Eh Lauren why didnt you let us in on that little secret earlier that 2 freddo bars are 5pp....guess who's off to the shop to get her stock for tonight.

right girls i'm off to work now!! will check in at 3am to catch up!! eat skinny xxxxx

hey erin is there any way you could put van diesels head on top of the OH's lmao!! wishful thinking lmao see you all later xxxx

Haha, I could, but I don't think he'd be too happy about it! :p Chat to you later! :)

Hahaha! Ur poor OH Lauren lol! Hope work is ok! Think "eat skinny" is another good motto for us!!

Glad U enjoyed it Alona and u can pull it bk :) x

ha ha vin diesel would GET IT

lauren have a nice time at work.. god knows how u cope working till that time.. and what chippy is open until 3am ha .. that would go down a treat in my area

Alona your meal sounds fab glad you enjoyed it after having a few meals out myself ( and being a bit mental recently) i've decided to not over worry about the meals just to jump back on and keep on tracking !

Lanky hun well done for not giving into those boys and the pesky pub xx

Thanks Lou! They sent me home early to revise and trying to ignore my choccie box's shouts haha x

2 milky ways are 5pp too :) x

just saw ur photos lauren (iphone didn't show them) - WOW WOW WOW!!! once just wouldnt cover it! awesome - print and stick on fridge lol xx

Hiya girls ... Gosh my head is spinning reading all the posts .... Well done for the weight loses girls keep them up...I started the day off gud only had 7 pp during the day ... Then I gt to my mums house and that's when things started to fall apart... I had 1 1/2 rounds of egg sandwich and then I had a plate of chicken rice and then I had a marks and spencers choco biscuit which I worked out as 5 pp for one ... and thank God I stop then bt then my Sis was having a crumpet wth delicious yummy real butter and guess wat .. Yep had that as well..... Bt I am glad to report that I did finally stop... so going put it dwn to a fri feeling and start pulling bck 2morrow ... Hows everyone else ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bless u yass - been there done that = gotta love that friday feeling :) what have u got planned for the weekend....

Can't remember whether i said but I think I will move to Tuesday WI - I went to the one near home instead of work on Wed and it was this horrible leader I hated last time I did WW so I have to WI Tues this week as I am away in Cardiff for an exam so I will see how that goes and will probs move to that one permanently :) xx

Hiya Carly ... Always go to a meeting where u leader is gud and u get on wth her...cause if u don't u start skipping classes... Gud luck for ur exams... As for me I'm taking the boys to their football match ... I hate football bt need to stand at the sidelines and b a dutiful mother and support her son !!! Lol ... I don't mind if he earned money playing bt that's many many light years away ... so for nw I'm at the sidelines cheering .. Carly enjoy ur nite out on sat ...x

Yass - aww bless you - I am totally gonna be an embarrassing mum on the sidelines haha - :) I intend to have my indian within my pp and then have up to 24pp of alcohol and that will leave me 5 weeklies every day until wi :) sounds a good plan... thinking either koppaberg for 7pp each or can have 8 little cherry sourz and diet cokes for 24pp.... :D

Changed my signature to include our mottos lol xxx

I don't drink all my pp go on chocolate r big portions of food ...on Sunday I'm going to get the laptop out and fix things as well.... My ticker was there bt when I put the link for silver sevens I delated it on edit signature cause I thought it's on my profile... I'm doing somethg wrong big time.. I'll think I sit and take one of the tutorial around the site and c if that helps...

Uggghhhh, I'm in one of those moods. I had an extra 3 points today, which I know is fine, because I have been eating under my points all week, but just have the 'I'm never gonna get there and even if/when I do, I won't look as good as I want to' feelings. /moan

Back