ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hey Yass - if you need any help let us kno :)

ErinW - 3pp is fine especially if you are under - of course u will get there!!! U are fabulous and u have lost LOADS!! We all worry about how we will look and I am the worst for thinking about loose skin - but at least that can be hidden and in clothes we will look awesome :) have u ever been at ur goal or that size before? could u hunt out piccies? Hugs xxx

Thanks Carly, I think it is because I have yo-yo'd up and down from 14 - 16/17 stone for the last 10 or so years that I don't really feel I have accomplished anything as it's my own fault for constantly getting away from 14 stone in the first place. I feel that once I get under the 14, the real weight loss will begin. I am so terrified of giving up because I know now that I have this self-destructive streak to binge eat when I get close to being under 14. In my adult life I have never been lower than 13 and a half (and that only lasted a couple of months, so no pics!) so I have no clue what my body would look like at 10 stone.

As for you, try not to worry about the excess skin so much, if you lose gradually, which you will sticking to WW your skin WILL adjust. You're young and some exercise when you get closer to goal will firm things up. I was 17 stone at my heaviest and there ain't no loose skin to be seen at the minute! lol. So I'm sure you will be fine. People on the Biggest Loser go from 300/400 lbs down to goal weights and they don't have loose skin!

I think I should just stop looking at pics of people with perfect bellies as it is sending me into some sort of wobbler, but there is nothing I want more in the world than to be proud and not self-conscious of my belly.. which along with my double-chin & back is probably my most hated feature.

Erin - How do you manage to eat below your allowance and not be hungry? I struggle to not eat more than my 29pp dailies each day

Carly - My ww leader is great, get on really well with her, she is very motivating with her talks. I think I need that, so if your current leader isnt good then you should move to another class. But you are doing brilliantly, you need to acknowledge that to yourself. You have great willpower, not having choc cake and going for work lunches. You can do this!

Yass - We all have blips, hope you enjoyed it, food sounds yummy. Back to eating skinny tomorrow though.

AM off to have a cuppa green tea and slice of toast to make up the last of my pp from today (always use them up and more lol)

Night everyone

Thanks Bindi and Yass!! :)

Yass - I am the same - I was a size 16 from like age 12 onwards and when I was 17 I lost by basically eating very little and got to 9 stone 4 (pics on here) but then I had a tough break up followed by uni - gained a couple of stone each time and then started diet and would lose a couple of stone and then gain 4 stone and thats how I ended up here - so for me gettign below 18 stone 7 will be lowest for a couple of years and then 15 stone and then 13 stone - so we all have little hurdles we worry we wont get over

BUT WE WILL! you can totally get below 14 - its just a number :) we are here for ur wobbles... hugs! x

oooo - i am posting a little quiz for u lol - "Getting to know you"

1. What is your fave meal of all time?
2. One thing you couldn't give up?
3. Five things you would take to a desert island?
4. Fave Film?
5. Fave Song?

Much love xx

Bindi, I'm on the old WW plan and this is my second week doing the 18 point Kickstart, as I just needed to see some losses, but it does mean that I am hungry sometimes, but usually only very late at night. I will be back to my recommended point allowance on Sunday & can't bloody wait! lol. Enjoy your tea & toast! :)

Hi carly i will do your quiz fave meal is beef stew and dumplings,couldnt give up crisps 5 things to take to dessert island family,crisps,pets cant think of anything else lol fave movie is dirty dancing and i love music so havent really got a fave how boring am i lol x

How did you feel at 9st 7lbs? Were you as happy with your body as you could be, or did you still feel you needed to lose some? What was your belly situation like?! lol. Hope you don't mind all these questions, it's just that you are the same height as me and I have no-one else to ask! lol. Sorry for dumping this all on you!

1. What is your fave meal of all time?

PIZZA. Evil, evil, evil pizza. 12" with a chilli sauce base (instead of regular tomato) with peppers, sweetcorn & pineapple and a garlic mayo dip. I'm drooling just thinking about it! Haha. Can't let myself go near it now though, it's what I believe is called my ~trigger food~ and it's like heroin to a junkie! lol.

2. One thing you couldn't give up?

Hmm, this is a hard one. I dunno really, I have quit cigarettes so I know things can be given up, apart from the obvious (food! specifically Cadbury's chocolate), maybe the internet?! lol.

3. Five things you would take to a desert island?

I'm not going to go for the boring practical options like water, a knife, a tent, or a sleeping bag! Haha! Sooo.. my Macbook (assuming there's internet and somewhere to charge it!), my camera (ditto on the charging), my Lord of the Rings books/DVDs, Green Day albums & my cats. That's probably cheating, but hey!

4. Fave Film?

Hehe, you may have guessed it from the above, but the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'm a hardcore Rings nerd. Fellowship (the first one) is my favourite of the 3.

5. Fave Song?

'Simple Man' by Lynryd Skynryd. Don't like any of their other music and I'm a hardcore Green Day fan, but that song just grabbed a piece of my heart the first time I heard it and won't let go!

Sorry for rambling! Same questions right back at you!

Evening all!!
Hope all is well and everyones been good today, I've been naughty... haha! Not that bad really, had my smoothie for breakfast, a jacket potato with beans for lunch and vegetables and noodles for dinner. Friday night is my parents takeaway night, and at first I hated it because of the delcious aroma's wafting up my nostrils but I just get on with it now, but tonight I got some chips from their takeaway even after having my dinner which in itself was big so I was a bit of a pig there, and Ive been naughty about my water intake today too, I think I've only have quarter of a litre :S

Have made a giant pot of chickpea and lentil thai red curry which I'm taking to the OH's this weekend as he doesnt have a clue whats vegan and whats not lol.
Lanky, for your quiz

1. What is your fave meal of all time? Fajitas with all the trimmings!
2. One thing you couldn't give up? Facebook, haha!
3. Five things you would take to a desert island? A bikini (f*ck it, i'll be on my own!) Infact scrap that, I'll just go in the noddy! And sunscreen,no one likes sunburnt nipples....
4. Fave Film? Romy & Michelles High School Reunion (shameless to admit it!)
5. Fave Song? Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time

Liking the answers mrs :) i did mine and totally forgot chocolate - lol mental - blatantly the real answer to more than one qu!

1. usually pizza lol or curry!
2. iphone lol (choc!)
3. iphone (phone, music, books and apps in one :)), photos of all my friends and family, my ww books lol, sunscreen I guess if we are being sensible and dvds (with player lol) (CHOC!)
4. Tough one - love chick flicks but also like action.... at the moment I think 27 dresses
5. Love Chris De Burgh Lady in Red but I think fave of all time is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls :) xxx

Hi carly i will do your quiz fave meal is beef stew and dumplings,couldnt give up crisps 5 things to take to dessert island family,crisps,pets cant think of anything else lol fave movie is dirty dancing and i love music so havent really got a fave how boring am i lol x

Awww, Dirty Dancing is such a classic. <3

Haha, look at you bringing the family! lol. I am so harsh, I think I'd sort of enjoy being a hermit! lol. But I built the internet into my desert island, so I could always Skype them! :p

Erin, sounds like we have similar music taste! Despite my fave song being Cyndi Lauper I also <3 Greenday wouldnt call myself a hardcore fan though :p Incubus are my fave all time band :)

I saw the LOTR triology once when I was in Oz in a pub. We had 'lock in' and it was the back to back extended versions, I loved it!

lol-ing at the answers - nudity will save the tan lines haha.. and if we dont take food we will be super fit in no time lol

fajitas are also a good answer - starting to think i can't answer my own qus after all haha! loving song choices too

ErinW - honest answer is sadly that I still wanted to lose more as I still had a tummy and hips and ass (always will) but i was a 34B, size 12 bottom and 8-10 top and I would kill to be that again... so maybe my body will never be perfect in a bikini but at least I wont be a beached whale haha... hope that helps :) i dont mind u asking at all xxxx

Hahaha, can't believe you are all going for the sunscreen! lol. I'd just have to use some palm leaves to build some shade! :p

suncream is ditched for choc.. oh well lol x

Erin, sounds like we have similar music taste! Despite my fave song being Cyndi Lauper I also <3 Greenday wouldnt call myself a hardcore fan though :p Incubus are my fave all time band :)

I saw the LOTR triology once when I was in Oz in a pub. We had 'lock in' and it was the back to back extended versions, I loved it!

I love Morning View! Ha, 3 of my tattoos are Green Day related & I go to as many of their gigs as I can when they tour! 1 of my tattoos is Rings related! Hehe. I actually met Elijah Wood (who plays Frodo Baggins) on the Friday Night Project. Haha, I am such a stalker. :D

ErinW - honest answer is sadly that I still wanted to lose more as I still had a tummy and hips and ass (always will) but i was a 34B, size 12 bottom and 8-10 top and I would kill to be that again... so maybe my body will never be perfect in a bikini but at least I wont be a beached whale haha... hope that helps :) i dont mind u asking at all xxxx
Hmm, I think I'll be the same as I feel like if I am putting so much effort into this weight loss that I owe it to myself to be the best that I can be when I am within a healthy weight range. But once I am down to 10 stone I'll hopefully realise that I am a healthy weight and anything further off will be 'vanity pounds' and just a side-effect of the serious amount of working out I'm planning to do to get fit and strong!

I concur, I dont think I'll ever be 100% happy withmy body, but as long as I feel more comfortable than I do now then it cant be a bad thing. I have stretch marks on my stomach - I havent even had kids! - but I'll still wear a bikini. F*ck it!

Just tallied up my calories for today - 300 over even after taking into account my C25K training today and countless walking! Have been to and fro'ing all around Tesco today doing vegan food shopping and my mum lent me money to get a Netbook. New toy!!! :D

Ditto on the stretch marks without kids, Sherry! I have stretch marks in places no human should have stretch marks! lol. But i'm just gonna hit up the cocoa butter and tan up when I drop the flab!

300 cals doesn't sound too bad to be going over. Yay for the new Netbook!

Back