ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I guess so but I went over the day before yesterday too I think :\ eep! Nevermind, whats done is done! I have been doing exercise every day for the last 5 days now I think, so I earnt them 300cals!! lol
Im going to be cycling along the seafront to my OH's tomorrow if the weathers nice, thats a good 10 miles so should reign it back in again by WI tuesday.

Stretch marks central - im hoping the old bio oil will help - blatantly not using it now as i would use a whole bottle in one application haha xx

Sherry - all the ex will help im sure :) xx

Good morning ladies lol!! Just walking in hanging my head in shame!!! Not because I over ate but yet again I under ate!!! There is no happy medium with me!! Its either over eat, or under eat!!!

I only used 28/33dailys!! And 4 of them were 5 minutes ago so don't even know if i'm in the same day lmao!! Wasn't my fault though!! We were sooo busy in work i didn't have time to eat!! I swear by 10pm i thought i was literally gonna pass out with hunger lol!!! Had a headache and flashing spots in my eyes!!!

Hoping i can behave myself tomorrow as well!! Am workinig tomorrow evening and then heading to a birthday party!! Hoping that i will be sooo tired that i cant be bothered to drink, there for wont feel the need to drunkenly binge eat lmao xxxxx

Sounds like a crazy shift! Don't worry about it just think tomorrow is a new day! Hope u have fun at the party :) xx

Hello :)

I was wondering if I could join all of you?
I have just been told I have severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome and need to come of Slimming World ASAP (I know im a traitor!!!!) due to a high proportion of the diet being fruit and veg based.
Is PP fruit and veg based or is there more flexibility? I did Discover Plan when I was 17 and lost nearly 2 Stone but need to lose weight now to be healthier and happier.

I will be going to my first meeting on Wednesday at 6:15pm :)

Thanks

Ruth
x

Welcome Trefoil. The beauty of ww , either plan, is that you can use your points however you want so whilst yes fruit and veg are encouraged for health reasons, you dont have to.
Good luck and hope you find your first meeting helpful.
Need any advice just shout !!

Welcome trefoil I had to come off sw for the same reasons, I do have flair ups on Pp but no where near as much cuz you can literally eat anything x

Thanks very much :)

I have been given tablets to try and control it but im looking forward to starting something new! :)

Ruth
x

Welcome Ruth :) I agree with what the other girls have said :) im sure u will enjoy PP! Good luck and keep us updated :) how much do u have to lose? Do I have any deadline in mind? X

Welcome Ruth :) I agree with what the other girls have said :) im sure u will enjoy PP! Good luck and keep us updated :) how much do u have to lose? Do I have any deadline in mind? X

Last time I got weighed which was nearly two weeks ago I was 13 stone 6.5lbs- however pretty sure im over that now! Ill put myself back at 13 10.5 which was what I was when I started SW. Im 5 foot 10 so think my BMI is 27.62. Im in the overweight category so need to get myself out of there!!!!! Ill weigh myself properly when I get home from work.

My ultimate goal is to be at least 11 Stone (or under) when I last did WW I got to 11.7 and quit :eek: im so silly :cry:
However ill start small and aim for little goals. Im 21 in August (the 12th!) so would like to have lost a stone for then :)

Ill pop some pics up- these motivate me quite a bit as I cant bear some of them!

I think ill just start with getting a Silver 7! Do you still get to stick it in your book (I liked that bit :D)

Thanks

Ruth
x

I think id be my happiest at around 10 Stone :) So about 3.5 Stone to go!
Is that ok?- 11 Is my first ultimate goal and the rest are personal goals :)

Ruth
x

That all sounds very sensible! U do indeed still get stickers :) u could maybe get more than a stone off by aug... Just think of the lovely outfit u could wear :) x

rrrrr.jpg

ME AT 16! (AVATAR IS AT 16 TOO)

011.jpg

11stone9.jpg

POST WW 11.7 :)

dddddd.jpg

AUGUST 2010- 14 STONE

snow.jpg

DEC 2010 12.9 STONE

I can't upload the ones of what I look like now but its not pleasant :(

Ruth
x

That all sounds very sensible! U do indeed still get stickers :) u could maybe get more than a stone off by aug... Just think of the lovely outfit u could wear :) x

I had a dress that I wanted so badly but when I tried it on they didnt have a size big enough in the top! I have a very large front :eek: but hopefully will be able to buy and fit into it! :D

I will do my best before August as im so determined to have photos for my birthday that I like for once! I havent liked any of them for years!

Ruth
x

U will get there! :) why not buy the dress in the size u want to be as motivation... I have one for my staff party at Christmas :) and im a bridesmaid next august so that's my ultimate aim :) xx

Morning Girls!!!!

Welcome Ruth!!! WW propoints is amazing (my opinion lol) You have so many dailys (i'm guessing you will have 29pp by your BMI!!!) and 49 weekly pp (these are for little treats, nights out and emergencys lol) fruit and most veg is now 0pp on WW too but it doesn't have to be the main part of your diet!!! So if you can use them to fill you up thats good but if you dont like them/can't have them you still have 29pp to eat what you do like/want to eat!!! Hope this helps xxxxx

Back