ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Yup :) just hope my friend will hold off buying the dress till next year coz don't need anything negative to put my off hehe -other bridesmaid is an 8... I would love to be at goal by then but still not sure what losses to expect on a weekly/ monthly basis lol xx

Well done tracyjane :) x

64 weeks with average lost of 2.27lb a week would do it lol xx

Whoop whoop tracyjane!! THATS FANTASTIC XXXXXXXXXXX

Lanky you could get to GOLD before then pet!! But even not you'll be a damn bit happier than you are now!!! You have 10st to lose!! so if you lost 7lb a month you would have 7 stone off!! Or if you lost 10lb a month you would have all of it off!! Just try and keep it in your head for motivation!! xxxx

My motivation is my friends wedding in the middle of June!! Has been from I started in February!!! But not sure what will keep me motivated after that passes :(

Ha ha roughly the same calculations as me Lanky but i didn't use a calculator lol xxxxx

Why not arrange a do for Christmas and buy a posh frock in goal size :) x

What's ur averaged monthly loss Hun? Z

Um that sounds good lanky!!! Will def keep that in mind xxxx will be running round this christmas singing the bells of NY in a lovely girly dress lmao xxxx

Hell yeah! That's fab Hun!!!! Wow! Xx

Well done tracyjane !!

Yeah i don't expect it to always that high though!! the month that i lost 16lb i had 5 WI that month!! And i have 5 WI this month because I changed to the Tuesday class!!! But from where I was 3 months ago, i feel a damn great lol!! I'm nearly half way there!! 10st 11lb is my Gold!! But i think i will see how I feel then and maybe go for 10st!! I haven't been anything less than 13st since I was a teenager so i don't have a clue what i would look/feel like at 10st 11lb!! So i'm just gonna see how I feel when/if i get there lol!!

I agree with what someone said last night!! we will never be 100% happy with our bodies!! I don't think there is anyone on earth that is!!! But my self-esteem has risen slightly and I'm starting to dress more in fashionable cloths so am starting to feel the difference!!!

I said to a girl in work last night (i was running round mad shouting "i got into 16 trousers" lmao) that i don't feel like a size 16!! I know my body now is!! But in my head i still feel like a 20-22!! Does that make sense to anyone?? Do you think it takes the mind time to catch up with the body??? xxxxx

Defo takes time for mind to catch up :) hoping I can do anywhere near as well as u!! Xx

Hey guys how are we all today??

I have put some pics of me before and now- please tell me you see a difference!!!!!!!

wooooooohoooooooo Lauren on getting into 16s- im still wearing my 16 trousers to work but they are too big- skint til payday- Wed and will visit Primark for some new skinnier clothes- my wardrobe is getting very limited!!!!!

WOW LEB you look lovely in both your photos!! But you can def see the difference in the two photos!! Wish i had took a proper BEFORE pic!! Although I might get the OH to take one of me now!! As theres still more weight to lose!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!! xxxx

Thanks Lauren :) I was showing my mum them and she was like you can definitely see a difference, it was a photo I had from the last time I tried to lose weight. this is about the 10th time!!!

Hopefully the last :)

Hope you have a good weekend too- I shot a gun last nite!!! lol clay pigeon shooting my first go ever.

Off to give it a go here soon

You're all doing so well its gonna be a hard act to follow!
I'm currently in bed having just got home from work and feeling rubbish with a headcold :( someone at work gave me their propoints folder so I can have a look. So at least I have somethin to read :)

Ruth
X

Ooo that's good Ruth :) and yay LEB - primark is awesome :) I will check out pics on comp when I get home tomorrow xx

Hope u feel better soon Ruth x

Back