ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks guys :)

Yes Ruth hope you feel better soon :) x

Aw lanky she looks amazing!!! Yeah LEB primark is now my new best friend (since i'm finally able to fit in the cloths!! lol)

Ruth hope you feel better soon!! At least you'll be able to do abit of research before Wed and understand it abit better!! It takes a good couple of weeks to get into the swing of it but then your flying after that!!!

I'm workin at 4 and then heading to the house party after 9!!! Hoping to get something to eat in work so i wont be hungry at the party! And i'm not drinking (yes i know i always say that lol) so fingers crossed, i should be good today!!!! xxxxx

Can most definately see a difference Lanky, tho I love your lion t-shirt in the first one !!

Hope you feel better soon Ruth, but at least you have a bit of light reading LOL

Enjoy the party tonight Lauren !!

lol

aw i couldn't even be bothered with this party tonight!! Its just gonna be a crowd of the OH family thinking they are the funniest people in the work!! Usually i'd be the first one to join in!! But am sooo tired after working late last night lol xxx

Lol no worries easy done!!!

Hehehehe you know me so well !!:eek:

lol

aw i couldn't even be bothered with this party tonight!! Its just gonna be a crowd of the OH family thinking they are the funniest people in the work!! Usually i'd be the first one to join in!! But am sooo tired after working late last night lol xxx

Well I hope it turns out to be better than you expect-always nice when that happens

Good grief I am in a positive mood today !!

By the way does anyone have any idea how many poitns might be in a cornish cream tea ? Going to have a look in the EOG but if not I suppose the best thing would be to point the scone,jam cream etc seperately ? ( yes I know the 'best' thing to do would be to avoid having one but that aint never gonna happen !LOL)

is a cornish cream tea a biscuit or a cake!! Cant find cornish cream tea on esource but its says cream tea is 2pp!! so not sure if that even helps or not lol xxxx

heres a genius plan i just thought of lmao!! remember my tomato and basil soup!! well i made the last batch a bit thick and quess what it tasted like!! bolognese sauce!!! Gonna make it thick next time with some garlic in it and you have a 0pp sauce for bolognese!!!

cream filled scone is between 6-8pp hope that helps mommyb xxx

off to work!! chat to ya'll later xxxxxxxxx

but thats for a 64g one!! so if its a big one it could be double xxxxxxxxxx

Wow, have missed pages and pages of posts again...ah well

Ruth - Welcome to Laurens thread and welcome to pp, Im sure you will enjoy it once you get your head around it. Hope you feel better soon x

Leb - OMG you can sooo see a difference in your pics, your waistline is visible and defined, yay go you :)

Mommyb - your pic of cream tea is making my mouth water, looks delish

Having a good day today, slept late this morn (oh got up with the kids) and had my usual sat morn sneaky wi and I was down a whole 3lbs! Im praying that sticks til official wi next wed eve. Fully motivated I headed out for 1.5hour walk earning myself 8AP. Have eaten 11pp so far (and that includes 2 x 22g pks of snack a jacks at 2pp per pack yummy). Having chinese tonight, gonna get the usual chicken chow mein (9pp) and maybe share a small started with oh as I have loadsa pp left. Will prob still leave me with 2-3pp to spare than I can spend on a choc treat while watching the eurovision (how sad am I lol). Gonna stay within my dailies again today. Am seriously in the pp zone this week.

Hoep everyone is having a nice skinny weekend

I'm hungry but not pps until my meal out! Hope all well :) cxx

Well im getting ready for this meal and drinks and feeling fat and frumpy and forgot my coat so likely to be cold all night :( can't wait till getting ready is less stressful!! Cx

Evening all.

LEB - what a difference, you look amazing! It is so nice to see 'real' people being successful. I can read all the success stories in the world but because I chat to you on here, it is so much more real. Well done you hun xx

Welcome Ruth x

I have had a really good week this week. I worked a night shift last night so been in bed all day today. Just had a ham and cheese toastie :)

Lauren & Carly, have a good night xx

awwwww thanks hun!!

It is you guys on here that keep me going:)

when im feeling down or wanna eat crap I come on here.

Everybody is such an inspiration on this - you are doing sooooooo well too x

Just had my dinner (Quorn meatballs, bolognese sauce & spaghetti!) and was gonna try and pull back the 2.5 points I had yesterday having that Dairy Milk, but broke and had a Chocolate Rice Crispy Square for two and a half points instead! I'm just in one of those ravenous, bingey moods where I could eat for an hour, even though I am not physically hungry! I'm not having anything else though, WI in the morning! Think I might treat myself to a Singapore Chow Mein tomorrow night, it's been ages!

I have the nibbles so am keepimg my fingers busy on here instead of buttering more bread or cutting another limp of cheese-dmage not too bad so far.
MrB is making a curry and the smell is just OMG !!!!!!

Back