ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

It's a spicy version of a Chow Mein that normally has chicken, beef & prawns in it, but since I'm a veggie I just get it for the spicyness of the noodles & veg! Yummy!

Hello All! I'm out with 4 couples -how depressing! Just had curry and rice no naan starter or poppadom - I'm proud but hungry lol xx

It's a spicy version of a Chow Mein that normally has chicken, beef & prawns in it, but since I'm a veggie I just get it for the spicyness of the noodles & veg! Yummy!

Ooooh - will try that. How many points do you point it at?

I point it at about 8.5.. the same as a Beef Chow Mein, although I am not eating the meat and am on the old Weight Watchers plan. On ProPoints it would be 14PP. :)

Hello All! I'm out with 4 couples -how depressing! Just had curry and rice no naan starter or poppadom - I'm proud but hungry lol xx
You go girl!! Pain/hunger/temptation is temporary! Have a bowl of cereal or something when you get in if you're still starving, or better yet, head straight to bed! Hope you have a nice night!

Good for you Carly :)

I was ALWAYS the single one- until I Met the most amazing fella.

I realised that all those horrible times I was on my own were all worth it for the right person. Was just waiting on him coming along.

Your turn will come xx

*sigh* Stupid Dad coming up tomorrow to get a stupid divorce from my Mum (who I live with). There's really no need to be twisting the knife nearly 10 years after breaking up with a divorce when you're in your 60s. Pfffft, parents.

ErinW said:
*sigh* Stupid Dad coming up tomorrow to get a stupid divorce from my Mum (who I live with). There's really no need to be twisting the knife nearly 10 years after breaking up with a divorce when you're in your 60s. Pfffft, parents.

Hope your ok!

Ruth
X

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for the lovely welcome! What a lively thread to join :) will definitely be sticking around for lots of chats!

Ruth
X

Erin that sucks :(

I'm having a good night :) and proud of myself for staying on plan z

2lbs lost this week, so exactly on the 14 stone. Next week ladies.. next week!

Aw well done Erin :)

The same happened to me last week - very annoying! But then at least when I break the stone barrier it should be by a good margin :)

Thanks and yeah, at least I got my 2 stone/4th silver seven! :)

That's amazing!!! Well done Erin xx

Enjoy both :) x

Well done Erin :)

I'm off to cook bacon sandwiches for me and the boyfriend lol :) yummmmmmy

Im at work :(

Would love a Bacon Sandwich :eek:

Enjoy!!!

Well Done Erin!

Ruth
x

Back