ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Night Night :) xxx

oh dear lord!!! i kept running after the wagon and shouting it to stop and wait for me!! But it left without me lol!!!

I took the hangover munchies and haven't stopped eating all evening!!! Aw well am gonna call it a learning curve and start from scratch tomorrow!! I think this has probably been my worst week yet!! Thank god i'm still feeling green so i shouldn't be rushing to do it again anytime soon lmao xxxx

Lol - bet u wasn't AP chasing the wagon haha - it's good to have the crazy munchies to get u bk on track :) clean slate tomorrow :) good luck xx

aw i'm telling you its the usual NEVER AGAIN craic going on in my head lmao!!! Angry at myself for running my diet for this week!!! scales were sayin -1lb this morning even after all the drink, but it's not gonna say it tomorrow morning lmao

Glad you had a good weekend carly!! Your doing sooo well!! Was looking at your photos there!!! I love the red hair!! And wow at your 18th birthday!! I have never been that slim xxxxxxxxx

Lol I hope I can get back there :) u can do it Hun! Keep us updated today and maybe a nice STS or 1lb tomorrow x

Haha! Threatened with replacement? Bashed round head? All of the above lol x

Well I jumped on my scales this morning and i had 6lbs ON!!!! Oh oh!!! Its gonna be tough getting it back into my head again today!!!! Still feel exhausted after Sat night!! Think an early nights in line for tonight!!!! xxxxx

Ok so i was having a little think!!! and my conclusion is that i hit rock bottom this weekend!!! I'm not going to go to WI tomorrow!!! But I am going to WI at home, so that I have to answer to you lot lmao!!!

And some how I'm gonna have to get myself back on track!!! I'm just not feeling it atm!!! But i'm going to have to!!! Why is it that all our knock backs seem to matter to us more than all of our achievements so far!!! I'm just gonna try and tell myself that even though i have weight on this week I'm still over 2stone lighter than when I started!!! And hopefully I'll not fall of the wagon completely!! My head is banging today, i'm exhausted and my tummy is playing havoc!! Would love to crawl under a rock!!! Drink is definitely not worth the feeling so low for!!!

And I would just like to Thank you guys for being there!!! I know for a fact that I would have gave up long ago if it wasn't for you all!!! If I didn't have someone to talk to when I was feeling like this the towel would have been thrown!! So thank you all xxx

Lauren we all have those days- I did yesterday- way over my points.

That sounds like a good plan- you can do it :)

Aw alona join my new club on the dark side lmao!!! We can do it!!! I put on 6lb over the weekend!!!

Back to scratch today!!!! We can do it alona xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw LEB i think i had one of those weeks lmao!!! I've been bad before but this week was a disaster!! Think i behaved myself 2-3 days out of the week and the rest just were, well, agggghhhh lol xxx

Grrrrrr -just did a really long post and it was deleted!!! Not amused!!

Lauren - do u not think it would be best to go to WI so u have it on ur sheet - give the kick to get it off... I find I slip more... Just remember u are fabulous and so inspiring! U have lost an amazing amount in a short time :) post ur food diary on here for a few days - I find that telling u guys what I've eaten motivates me coz of the scrutiny my diary will be under lol

Good luck for anyone with WI :) xx

The last time i put weight on at a class was last year at SW!! i got weighed, sat on a chair and began to cry!!! I had to get up and leave and i cryed my heart out in the car!! I never went back!!! It still haunts me and i'm terrified of doing that again!!!

i want as much off before the wedding and thats motivating me to keep going!!! so i trust myself to pull it back next week!!!! and with you guys on here, i really believe i can do it!!! Yeah I think I will post my food diary on here!! I always used to but then i got lazy lol!!! Thinking of making gammon, mash, peas and gravy for dinner :) yum yum!!!! xxxxx

Aw, Lauren :(

Sorry you felt like that at your meeting at SW but I agree with Carly. The best thing to motivate you to get back on track is to face up to the damage. For me, that means WI every week. You may even be pleasantly surprised. At least you know where you went wrong this week, it's always much more difficult when we have no explanation for a gain. If you do gain, focus on the amount that you have lost so far, that helps me and I am sure you will have it off in no time :)

Alona, when is your meeting? Hope you can get back on track x

Carly - love the photo of your night out. Love the outfit, you look so good! No matter how much effort I make, I never feel as if I look nice x

Thanks everyone, Iv got till Thursday but iv excelled at being bad this wk end :-( can't remember the last time I was so bad n I'm a really slow loser so I'm gonna put on. Oh well pot of 0 point soup on, if I live on it till thurs I might sts

We all have blips Alona, you might surprise yourself. Have you pointed your weekend? I find that helps even if it's a bad one because at least I know where I am them. You have 4 days now to get your arse in gear - best of luck xx

well tbh the WI at SW the gain wasn't expected!! Think thats why I was so devastated lol!!!

I think I will just see how i feel in the morning!! If i didn't have you guys i think i wouldn't stick to it this week!! I think a few days of proper tracking and I should be fine!!!

Yes I pointed it as much as I could, but 2 parties both with choc fountain n marshmallows ( I did have banana and strawberry 2 but it's not the same) I resisted bday cake but had cookies sausage rolls u name it I ate it! Then did a bootsale yesterday n had polish dumplings which I dread to think of the points in x

Back