ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I am sure you will be fine whatever you decide Lauren. I had to miss a WI the other week and managed to stay on track purely because I am completely in 'The Zone' and I don't feel like I am on a diet. Naughty, naughty alcohol eh?!

alona i'm sure you will get at least a sts for thursday!! I wish i still got weighed on a thursday!! Would give me a few days to work it off lol!! A tuesdays to quick after the weekend lol!!!

I wouldn't live on just soup though or you will have serious cramps lol!! i did that in the first few weeks and haven't made that soup since lol!!! what type of soup are you making!!!

My body is seriously punishing me today lol!!!! have to keep running to the loo lmao xxx

Stole this from WW but I love it :D

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

aw the alcohol is a killer lmao!!!! well alona at least we had a good time lol xxxxx

what are dumplings??? i've heard of them but never tasted them xxx

Well done for pointing it Alona. At least you are not trying to kid yourself. Now time to draw a line and forget about it, you can't change it. I agree with Lauren, don't deprive yourself this week. Cut back but not to an extreme. Good luck hun and keep us posted xx

OK ladies picture it....Im the driver of the wagon and its heading your way, when it stops jump on......it slows up approaching ALONA, hop on, are you on? Next stop is LAUREN, jump on hun. Now thats better, I can see everyone is on the bus waiting for us to advance forward to our next destination 'Slimville' so lets go, lets get this wagon moving and get back on track!

Mammacass I love that speech from ww about the pound of fat.

Lauren - I think you should go to your wi this week but maybe try go to the Thurs 1 instead just for this week as it will give you more time to undo the damage. I know you will have less days to your next wi next Tues but you shoulb be back on track. We cant only go to our official wi when we know we are down we need to go when we are up also to get us back on track. I went well into my weeklies (have 20 left for rest of wk) yday also and had hoped to not use any but sh*t happens, just need to pull back from it and get back into the zone. That 6lb gain is probably water retention from being dehydrated from the alchol and it will be gone in no time. Hope you feel better soon. The alchol is great at the time, but the after effects are soooo not worth it.

As for me, even though I had a blip yday it was all accounted for, so far have built up 23AP since last wi and have 20 weeklies left (not gonna use, well try anyway) so Im hoping for a loss this week

OK ladies picture it....Im the driver of the wagon and its heading your way, when it stops jump on......it slows up approaching ALONA, hop on, are you on? Next stop is LAUREN, jump on hun. Now thats better, I can see everyone is on the bus waiting for us to advance forward to our next destination 'Slimville' so lets go, lets get this wagon moving and get back on track!

Mammacass I love that speech from ww about the pound of fat.

Lauren - I think you should go to your wi this week but maybe try go to the Thurs 1 instead just for this week as it will give you more time to undo the damage. I know you will have less days to your next wi next Tues but you shoulb be back on track. We cant only go to our official wi when we know we are down we need to go when we are up also to get us back on track. I went well into my weeklies (have 20 left for rest of wk) yday also and had hoped to not use any but sh*t happens, just need to pull back from it and get back into the zone. That 6lb gain is probably water retention from being dehydrated from the alchol and it will be gone in no time. Hope you feel better soon. The alchol is great at the time, but the after effects are soooo not worth it.

As for me, even though I had a blip yday it was all accounted for, so far have built up 23AP since last wi and have 20 weeklies left (not gonna use, well try anyway) so Im hoping for a loss this week

beep beep.. i've hijacked the wagon and come to collect us all !

haven't read all the posts so sorry but from what i can tell we all need a pickup.. Yes including me.. Lauren i know how you feel about weigh in in class with a gain.. TBH it also makes me feel worse ! if you feel that bad dont go but make sure you log your actually weight from home online so you can see it in your stats for next week when you loose !xx

hope all are well.. ive had loads on and a proper stressed eric at the mo so sorry for not being around much girlies just remember how far you have come ! a gain is NOT going to undo all the hard work you have put in xxx

ha ha i've tried to jump on the wagon but am grabbing onto it with one hand and being trailed behind lmao!!! Am trying to pull myself up on it lmao!!!

I have 3 baskets of ironing to do, which i was hoping to get done before work!!! But every time I stand up i have to run to the loo lmao!!! Just shows what damage i've done to my body this weekend!! It was well and truly poisoned lol!!! Not sure if i can make it to the thursday WI as we are supposed to be going to the north west practice day!!! but if i dont go to that i will go to WI then!!! Thats a good idea about logging it online Lou!!! I haven't even looked at esource from saturday and haven't had the heart to log in!!!

As soon as i finish this post i'm gonna pull my tracker out and log into esource!!! think i'll just note how bad i was and then move on!!! back to a full set of dailys so gonna start from scratch!!!

Loving all the pep talks! All aboard the wagon to slimville - I smiled at that image :) alona and Lauren we are here whatever u decide! Good luck if u go :) u can pull it bk xxx

Thanks for the complement cass :) still felt uncomfortable and hate pushing past in crowded bars - what if my ass knocks them over?! Lol x

Thanks for the complement cass :) still felt uncomfortable and hate pushing past in crowded bars - what if my ass knocks them over?! Lol x

Lol - it wouldn't! I understand that you felt uncomfortable, I think most of us admit we feel that but you looked great :) How you feeling about WI tomorrow? I am excited! (won't be saying that as I step on the scales - palpitations and sweaty palms every time!). Had a really good week and my scales show a loss but not sure how much it will be. I am hoping to slash at least one of my May goals tomorrow :D

Actually, having looked at my May goals, I am secretly hoping to slash 3 of them tomorrow :eek: There, I said it! Not much pressure then. Will be happy whatever the outcome :D

Lol cass!!! I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow!!!

Have been good so far today!!! Ironing done (roughly lol) and the dinners on! gammon, mushy peas, mash and gravy!! aw talk about good comfort food!!! Just ate a bannana and 4 cups of coffee today so far, so looking forward to dinner yum yum!!!!

And the good news is that the scales are only saying 3lb on now lol!!! Think my trips to the toilet helped a little lmao!! xxxxxx

Im sure that will be less than 3lb tomorrow Lauren :)
Its so cold here today that I have a pot of beef stew on for the dinner (lol stew in summer??), loads of big chunky carrots and onions in it. Hadnt planned to have any myself but its smells so yummy and its so filling that I think I will have some, havent a clue how many pp are in it, but the meat is lean so shouldnt be too bad. Have only used 10pp today so far.

aw i'm sure you could have a bowl of stew bindi!! Homemade comfort food is the best!!!

I'm hoping it is less than 3lb tomor!! I may even face WI if its not that bad xxxx

Hiya girlies .... Hold the wagon 4 me bindi & Lou
... I fell off way bck on saturday and only gripping on wth one hand today... I'm losing it big time... It's the dam two pound that goes on then goes off..it's driving me to eat ....I'm just eating nw and I will c on Thursday to c wat damage I hve done... I'm changing my wi frm wed nites to Thursday mornings cause I'm bck to my normal hours...sorry for rambling on abt myself ...

A big welcome to trefoil aka Ruth ... Enjoy ww and laurens thread ... Everyone here is a success except for me :-( I'm letting myself and the group dwn :-( feeling sorry myself big time sob sob ... There I go again abt my self .. Slap slap!

Well done to traceyjane and erinw for their loses .. Proud of u girls ...

Alona I'm on the same bumpy road trying to catch the wagon ...

Mamamcass grt poem ... My problem rite nw is nt 1lb bt 2lb bt soo true abt the pounds....

Lanky I'm glad u had a grt nite
Leb one day I'll b on the laptop and check out the photos ... Bt I'm sure u r looking gud chick and same goes for u lanky ....

Lauren Lauren Lauren ... Wat r u saying ... Nt going to wi... It's nt as bad as u think it will be .. Plus u running to the bathroom will hve a few pounds off... U hve done soo well .. think of all the weight u hve lost nt a few laspes at the weekend...u r an inspiration to us all ... keep going girl

Gud luck wth anyone who had a wi soon ..fingers crossed for u ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey yass!!!! I am back on the wagon now and hoping that magically the weight will come off by tomorrow lmao!!!

had gammon for dinner!! was amazed that 2 slice of denny gammon is only 3pp!! Will be having it alot more!! had a little oops with the potatoes though!! i got out the scales to weigh them (thinking i was being good!) and stupid me thought it was 2pp for 200g!! so i had 400g 4pp!! nope it is 2pp for 100g!! so i had 8pp of potatoes instead of what i thought was 4pp!!!!but in fairness 200g would have done me, so i will know next time!!!

Aw well i have still got 15 dailys left after it so will just have something in my budget!!! I will get to slimville someday soon!!!!

Yass you can do it!!! Work your bum of till thursday and you will be fine xxxx

Thanks Lauren will do ... I'm just being silly ... I need a gud kickstart ... Ur dinner sounds yummy ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back