ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hello ladies! I'm glad to see you're all climbing back on the wagon, or at least have it in your sights!

My Dad commented on my weight-loss and he hasn't seen me since Christmas, he's always been obsessed with my weight all my life and seems to think that I don't need to do a silly diet, all I need to be a size 10 is to 'stop eating crap'. He has no idea & he's definitely my worst critic. But I guess I should be glad that he's noticed. I feel like I am losing the weight in spite of the things he's made me feel about myself over the years!

Well done Traceyjane and Erin on your losses :)

I've been alright over the weekend, I made a big chickpea and lentil thai red curry to take to the OH's which we devoured. I went to motocross sunday and ended up eating chips there and then a big 150g of Kettle Chips on the way home. I also managed to devour an entire pack of ginger nuts on Saturday. And yet I come home today to find my scales say I am 187lbs (13st 5lbs) and my WI is tomorrow morning, I can guarantee I put on half a stone tomorrow morning lol its always the way with me!

I feel 50% motivated because the scales are saying I've got a 4.5lb loss but I also think that come tomorrow it'll all go back on again cos of the damage I did at the weekend. Its so easy for me to put on weight its a joke.

Finding it so hard to stay on the wagon these days, its more like I'm dangling off the side eating a big mac and hanging onto the wagon by my big toe lol!!

I've also found that the scales at my OH's say I'm in my 15 stones which I think is wrong but they are traditional scales where as mine are digital. How gutting would it be if I found out I was actually 15 stone instead of the 13 and a half I actually am!!!

Good luck everyone for any WI's this evening or tomorrow morning. I will update you all as soon as I WI :)

Go Cass!!! To hell with 3 - go for them
All haha!! Sure u will do fab!!

Lauren - glad scales are getting better, hope ur tea was yummy and try to go tomorrow if u can

ErinW - my whole family are my critics and are the worst example - mum is anorexic, dad occasionally goes on an only fruit fortnight to lose a stone, we never had fruit or veg in house -total nightmare!!! Lol - but he noticed and u are doing something so just let it go over ur head :)

Bindi - hope the stew was yummy!!!

Yass - don't let that evil 2pm beat u u can do it!

Wildtrapeze - sounds like a good weekend and fingers crossed for the loss - and how nasty are those crazy scales - clearly digital is better!!!

I've been a little naughty today and picked at stupid mini caramel shortbread that'd someone brought in for birthday... And weighing tomorrow (day early) but scales showed good things yest so hope all well.... Will just have to have less of a treat after WI - no weeklies left now so will be a couple of APs tomorrow...

Xx

Fingers crossed you get your 4.5lb loss, Sherry! I don't think those scales can be right, there must be something wrong with them! I am trying to persuade Mum to buy some digital scales, so that I can be more exact about my losses and so I don't have to squint to see what the hell's going on down there! lol. I'd love to step on a digital scales and be 12st 5lbs instead of 14st!!

It sounds like you had a really nice weekend and you could've eaten worse! My sister has 60g of Kettle chips on PP and they're only 5PP, so not too bad!

Carly, I would be quite tempted to do your Dad's fruit only diet if I lost a stone! Mind you, I'd probably be insane by the end of it!! Best of luck for your weigh-in tomorrow! :)

Someone I used to work with did a fruit only diet for a few months, and she lost a lot of hair. I'd never want to do it!!!!

She has to wear wigs now!

Holy ****! Pardon my French! lol. You'd think that you'd get most of the vitamins and minerals you'd need if you ate a wide enough variety.. obviously not, though! :S

:beam::help2::lost:Lauren and Alona -I can so sympathise am in exactly the same boat and cant even look at how much weight have lost cos that wagon is so difficult to catch

:) x

Hiya girls ... Well I feel better there is a few of us sitting at the roadside waiting for the wagon to do a u turn and pick us up... it's better when u hve company on the dark side so we can help each other out of it..... ( selfish of me I knw)....I wld hve dropped out of this thread if u lot where soo perfect and losing ur weight ...it's soo nice to c we r human after all and have bad days even weeks !!! Look at me all fired up ( after she ate I bowl of trifle) that's the end of the eating for eating sake... Going to pull in the reins and go for walks and pp everything even if I sniff the food the pp allowance goes dwn one less lol... Lanky well done for girl power ... Wildtrapze u can do girl ...gud luck for ur wi fingers crossed u get the result u want ...mazie jump bck in ... We can do it !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree im glad not everyones perfect too cuz im just not feeling it at the min n i dunno why
Just went chippy for the kids n ate chips with garlic mayo n I weren't even hungry!!!
That's it I'm going bed, tomorrow I'm reading all my books

Thank you so much Yass:):):)
we could have quite a liitle community by the roadside couldn't we:thankyou::grouphugg:

Lol... Hoping there is someone on the wagon to drive it coz we all seem
To be on roadside lol... I had 5 mini shortbreads and thought at worst 2pp each - 14pp for 5 :( crappy ... Could have had a mars or crunchie - cross!!!!!! I need to just grab what I really fancy when I do that instead of picking at little things... Used all weeklies and aps... But WI tomorrow xx

Alona I knw hw u feel .... Eating for the sake of eating....gud idea to read books again and I'll think I'll go clothes shopping and get somethg smaller in size to hve a goal to work 2wards ... Thanks maize for the group hug ..... :)

:character00182:

I am driving this wagon Lanky and quite frankly I am feeling a bit lonesome. Could do with some good company and some good tunes :D

Lol I was so good at weekend lol.. but no weeklies left and eaten AP :( but WI tomorrow and I still deserve a loss lol xxx

One blip is not going to undo all your hard work - keep at it. What time do you WI?

I am going to South Africa in 8wks and I am really worried about putting weight on whilst there. I hope to have lost 2.5st before I go and really want to limit the damage yet enjoy myself. I will have to see but my leader said that I couldn't undo ALL my hard work in that time which is true, but I don't wanna come home demotivated :(

Lanky that's wat I'm doing at the min .. I don't knw wat I want.... and end up hving everythg .....it's the end of the week for u anyway ... Start afresh 2morrow...gud luck for ur wi... another thing ... I went to marks and spencers and their count on us range is buy 2 and get the third free... So it works out roughly £6.70 so it's abt £2.23 r so (give and take) a meal and it's all propoint out for u.. It's at the back of the pack.. I had the fish pie tonite and it was really nice ...

Oooooh thanks for that Yass - may have to take a trip up on payday :)

Lucky u mammacass going away ... Hw long r u going for ...and wat part??? r u visiting relations r just a wonderful break... I'm a nosey cow lol... I hve nt been anywhere in years ... Love to go bt everytime I start to save up somethg breaks in the house r a big bill comes in for the car .. O to dream.. Enjoy anyway and u will nt do all the hard work u hve done. ....

Good idea Yass! U will have a lovely hol and so long as u make sensible choices when u can u won't do too much damage :) xx

Back