ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Tesco- ww bagels/pitta/wraps all reduced to around 50p :)
Yogurts are 1.00 too :) fromage frais layered yogs too :) I love them :)

Ruth
X

Oooooo :) bagels are a bit naff lol
X

Mmmmm bagels smoked salmon and cream cheese :) or bagels and peanut butter drool!

Yum :)

Ruth
X

Ruth ... Bagels cream cheese and smoked salmon ... Nw ur talking ...
Going to call it a nite folks b4 I head downstairs and raid the fridge..
Gud luck for wi everyone and talk 2morrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Night Yass!!

I like proper bagels for the bagel shop :) xx

I am going to work an elective placement in an orphanage for children and families affected by HIV/AIDS. I am a student nurse so I am grabbing the opportunity whilst I can. Going to a place called Durban with another student nurse who has friends there. Gotta pay for it all myself though so really, really skint at the moment!

I am not a big fan of bagels either - much prefer a toastie :)

Mammacass24 said:
I am going to work an elective placement in an orphanage for children and families affected by HIV/AIDS. I am a student nurse so I am grabbing the opportunity whilst I can. Going to a place called Durban with another student nurse who has friends there. Gotta pay for it all myself though so really, really skint at the moment!

Wow that sounds amazing what an opportunity! Are u going to fundraise?

Ruth
X

Me too love a toastie.. that sounds really interesting cass - when are u going? x

Mammacass that's soo admirable ... Wish I did somethg like that when I was younger and had time... I wish u all the best and God bless u for giving to others xxx

Now I'm def going to bed ... Early start again ... Gudnite all sweet dreams

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sleep well xx

Good evening all!!!

My bum is now back up on the wagon Lol!!! I have terrible cramps in my stomach tonight!!! Am really gonna have to go see the docs to see what the hells going on!!! this has been every night for 2 weeks!!!

I have 6pp left today!! Was thinking of a freddo!!! But my tummys so sore i don't know if i should!!!

laurenasha said:
Good evening all!!!

My bum is now back up on the wagon Lol!!! I have terrible cramps in my stomach tonight!!! Am really gonna have to go see the docs to see what the hells going on!!! this has been every night for 2 weeks!!!

I have 6pp left today!! Was thinking of a freddo!!! But my tummys so sore i don't know if i should!!!

Lower abdomen or below breastbone? If below breastbone then gaviscon could clear it or Omeprazole if u have any!
If its lower is stay away from high fibre stuff for a little bit, eat oats instead of wheat? I found after doing sw for a while it did this to me so I upped my water intake and cut the fibre out for a while :)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

:character00182:

I am driving this wagon Lanky and quite frankly I am feeling a bit lonesome. Could do with some good company and some good tunes :D

Well I have had a good day, so maybe we could be like Thelma and Louise, only instead of driving off into the sunset we could swing back and pick up the others LOL

Come on everyone, we can do this, tomorrow is a new day-take your pencils out and draw a line under it !!

( and yes you can remind me of this when I am having a bad day:p)

Lauren, deffo go to the GP. You could possibly have an intolerance x

Ruth, I am not fundraising. I will be working whilst there and observing.

Yass, I wish I had done it when I was younger too but the opportunity never arose. It is something I have always wanted to do, and although I will miss my partner and daughter terribly, if I don't do it now I won't do it at all.

Mammacass24 said:
Lauren, deffo go to the GP. You could possibly have an intolerance x

Ruth, I am not fundraising. I will be working whilst there and observing.

Confused :(
I meant to help to get you there as you said money was tight :) or am I just confusing myself haha!

Ruth
X

No its under my bottom ribs!!! Have been taking gaviscon, andrews, you name it but nothings helping!!! Its not too bad during the day but in the evening its unbearable!!! And more painful when standing!! Ah well i'm sure i'll be grand lol xxxxx

laurenasha said:
No its under my bottom ribs!!! Have been taking gaviscon, andrews, you name it but nothings helping!!! Its not too bad during the day but in the evening its unbearable!!! And more painful when standing!! Ah well i'm sure i'll be grand lol xxxxx

Have had it seriously badly only once when is drank too much rose wine the night before! May be excess acid build up. Deffo go to your gp as they could give u something like Omeprazole which works wonders!

Ruth
X

Back