ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

How long are you going for Mammacass? I went to Gambia last xmas and visited some schools out there and took a lot of school equipment with us. Its a really sad sight to see but nothing compared to what you will be. I know you will miss your family but seeing all the people over there will put things into perspective that your family are very lucky and you will return home shortly.

Lanky, dont worry about the shortbreads!! You'll remember for next time :) everyones dieting journey is a massive learning curve too :)

Sounds a bit like gastroenteritis, but you'd be in pain all the time, not just in the evenings with that. Hope you get it sorted soon!

I went 2 points over today, but will take those off tomorrow's points. Went for an hour and a half walk in the drizzle with my sister & her dogs, so gonna try to do a few hours of walking this week. :)

Trefoil said:
Confused :(
I meant to help to get you there as you said money was tight :) or am I just confusing myself haha!

Ruth
X

Oooooh thought you meant am I fundraising whilst out there! Answer is still no. Paying for it myself :D

wildtrapeze said:
How long are you going for Mammacass? I went to Gambia last xmas and visited some schools out there and took a lot of school equipment with us. Its a really sad sight to see but nothing compared to what you will be. I know you will miss your family but seeing all the people over there will put things into perspective that your family are very lucky and you will return home shortly.

Lanky, dont worry about the shortbreads!! You'll remember for next time :) everyones dieting journey is a massive learning curve too :)

Going for 18days. So excited and I completely agree about putting things into perspective. The reason I am going is because (i think) we take our healthcare system for granted and would like to see the differences between a developed and an underdeveloped country x

I agree, I think we definately do. 9 out of 10 people I saw had yellow fever, it was terrible to see but amazing how these people survive and still have a smile on their face. These people didnt have toothpaste, they chewed a stick all day!! Branches from a special tree....

I'm trying to revise for my exam and it's making me crave more choc and want to sleep lol... Can't wait till thurs when it's over :) thanks all for the pep talk! X

U guys are very inspiring :)

Lauren - hope u feel better soon xx

Gud morning all... I hope all is well... Hoping u r feeling better Lauren ...wat a day.... rain = frizzle hair ... Is it worth straighting it ?? Lol ... Got a 1/2 day in work cant wait to b in house in the afternoon instead of late evening and I'm going to b real gud frm now on in.... Gt my meals planned out... I find that helps a lot if u hve planned ahead otherwise I ate anythg in my way cause I don't knw wat I wld like... Gud luck wth wi this morning xxx :) -:) ps I'm getting my new tv 2morrow and the stand arrives today canny wait I love opening parcels ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exciting parcels :) x

ok so i decided this morning i wasn't going to WI!! Then i thought no i will go and face the music!!

my scales have said 3 different things this morning!! The worst being 14st 5! which would be 3lb on, and the best being 14st 1!! which would be 1lb off!!! Think somethings up there!! So I think I'm just gonna go!! I hope i don't cry lmao!!! Wish me luck!! I will be back soon!!! xxxx

Good luck! Well done for facing the music!!! X

Luck :)

Good woman Lauren....go face the music and sure if you have a small gain so be it, you have done fantastic and will get back on track but knowing you, you have prob lost yet again. Cant wait til you return

2.5lb off for Meeeeeeee woo!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Well done Sherry!!! I'm really happy for you!!!

1lb ON for me this week!!! Ah well wasn't as bad as i thought but still, it shouldn't have had it!!! :( not liking my new leader!! She's ok!! But not that great at motivating!!!! :(

Well done Sherry you must be delighted with that

Lauren, 1lb on, sure thats nothing, will be gone by tomorrow lol. Good on ya for going wi ;)

Aw its still on though bindi!! Back to it this week though!! It is not staying there!!!

Trying to get through to the frigging doctors now!!! Been engaged the last 15 minutes!! Drives me mad!!!!

That lb and some more will be gone next week Lauren, you are back in the game!
My scales only showing a lickle loss this morn so dont hold out too much hope for a good loss tomorrow night. Dont think Im gonna meet my May challenge :cry:

Whats everyone having for dinner? Need some inspiration. Had bowl of homemade stew yday, it was delish if I do say so myself.

Back