ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Bindi THAT POUND IS NOT STAYING THERE!!! lol!!

and you may be suprised tomorrow night!!! a loss is a loss!!!

i made denny gammon steaks yesterday!! they come in a pack of 2 (and only £1 a packet in tescos atm :) ) Its only 2pp for 1 steak or the pack of 2 is only 3pp!! Really tasty too!! These boys are all off to north west 200 practice night this evening so its just me for dinner!! Think I will make the gammon for myself tonight again!! Yum yum xxxxxx

Had 2 x toast for brekkie with banana (5pp) and then out of boredom had low fat crisps and some choc, 6pp gone, may try and pull back a few pp with dinner so am gonna have plate of 0pp roasted veg and grilled chicken breast with seasoning on for 4pp. WOuldnt it be just great if you ate skinny one day and when you wnet to bed your extra weight just disappeared and hey presto, skinny malinks, oh I can dream!

Oh I wish Bindi!! I swear I just LOVE food!!! was sitting last night thinking!! Is all this worth it!! But yes it is!! I'm fed up being fat!!! Carefully what size of chicken you have!! Some can be 6 if they are big xxxx

Wish I was one of them people who could eat what they like and still stay slim!!! xxxx

Just done day 1 of jillian michaels 30 say shred. Waah!

Ruth
X

I can't seem to get into the swing of exercise!! Has never been my thing lmao xxx

good on you for doing it though ruth!! And good luck for your first class tomorrow!!!

Well done Sherry!!!

Lauren - will done for going - it will be gone :)

Bindi - good luck for tomorrow!

Hope everyone is ok... Intrigued about these gammon steaks?? X

laurenasha said:
I can't seem to get into the swing of exercise!! Has never been my thing lmao xxx

good on you for doing it though ruth!! And good luck for your first class tomorrow!!!

Thanks very much :) oof I'm looking forward to joining yay! All of my WW shop from Tesco has just arrived which will really motivate me! Off to swim a mile after the meeting tomorrow too!

I'm trying to go back to teaching aerobics so I just need to get my personal fitness levels up :)

Your 1lb will be off by tomorrow for sure- you do so well with your losses that you'll be back in no time!

Ruth
X

Wow Ruth that's fab! Its exciting doing the food shop! Lol :) what did u get? Well done on the exercise and enjoy the swim - good luck for getting back to instructing aerobics xx

They gorgeous and so cheap!! i have my freezer stocked with them lmao!!!

Got my 0pp soup on now and then putting my dinner on (having it early again because of work) am not gonna pig out today like I usually do after WI!! (don't deserve it this week lol) Gonna stick to plan 100%!! Am worried about going to the north west track on thursday though as it will be hard to point!! Although my OH was saying there is a noodle bar, so hopefully will get a chow mein or something and stay good!! Or if the weather is still bad, i might not bother going!!!

Yesterday I had!!!
milk in coffee 2pp
bannana 0pp

potatoes 8pp
gammon 3pp
mushy peas 3pp
Gravy 2pp

scotch egg 9pp
milk in tea 1pp
2 x freddo bar 5pp

33/33pp used!! So was a good day!! Gonna try for the same today!!! xxx

Congratulations Sherry, so chuffed for you! That's a really decent loss! So only 1 more lb til your first stone? :)

Lauren, I think you definitely got away lightly with only 1lb and you will have it and another couple off by next week. You just need to watch yourself at the weekends from now on!

just had my gammon yummy!! Had 0pp soup first so didn't eat all the potatoes!! Gonna bring home a chicken breast tonight and have whatever potatoes is left for dinner when I get home!!! May even have enough left for a freddo bar :)

So far today i have had

Milk in coffee 1pp
banana 0pp

Tomatoe and basil soup 0pp
Gammon 3pp
potatoes 8pp
Gravy 2pp
Mushy peas 3pp

17/33pp used leaving me with 16!!! DAY 2 BACK ON TRACK, and thankfully am doing well :)

Good luck lanky for WI and anyone else who has WI this evening!!! Can't wait to hear all your good news when I get back from work!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm thinking of going it alone and following ww online but still weighing on wed morning.

This is for various reasons but I really feel in the zone and I can do it myself.

What are your thoughts?

Oh and my mum had said she will be my weigher lol

WildTrapeze - well done on your loss, fantastic!

Lauren - glad you went to WI. Sounds like it is just the motivation you needed :)

Ruth & Bindi - good luck for tomorrow :)

I WI this evening - just a lb to lose to take me into the next stone and 1.5lb to get to 25lb so that would be nice if that happened tonight :)

Good luck for WI Carly x

Good luck MammaCass, you'll blow through that stone barrier!

LEB, I do WW at home and have done since I started dieting and I find it just fine, especially when I have this thread for motivation. :)

That's what I was thinking Erin that this would keep me motivated... Perhaps I will give that a go :)

Wow Ruth that's fab! Its exciting doing the food shop! Lol :) what did u get? Well done on the exercise and enjoy the swim - good luck for getting back to instructing aerobics xx

Erm I got:

Weight Watchers Pitta
Weight Watchers Wraps
Weight Watchers Bagels
400g Brown Bread Loaf
WW Fruit Layered Fromage Frais Yogs
WW Summer Fruit Yogs
WW Napoletana Pasta Sauce
WW Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Flavoured Water
Few Bits of Fruit & Veg although not much
2 WW Ready Meals for when Im on lates at work

Well chuffed :)

Hope youre ok at WI!

Ruth
X

Thanks everyone :) Yep only 1lb to go till my 1 stone! Hoping I'll blitz that though.

My friend is starting a 'cereal diet', where she eats nothing by 2 bowls of cereal a day and then a light meal for dinner. Doesnt sound healthy! The things some people do to lose weight, I dont know! Silly thing is, she's got a lovely figure doesnt even need to lose weight!

Doesnt that annoy you, when someone goes 'god I'm so fat'. I just want to smack em in the face! I say 'well, if your fat then what does that make me? MORBIDLY OBESE?!!!' shuts them up :p

Just worked out that I am quarter of the way through my target! :D hurrah!

Back