ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Wild.... :)

Awesome stuff guys! I will look for these gammon things - what are they called? Are they in the bacon/gammon bit?

LEB if ur in the zone and have a weigher sounds good... But is online not as pricey?

Well done Lauren glad u have ur motivation back :)

Good luck other weighters !

I lost 3lb so 12.5lb in 4 weeks! I'm pleased! Feeling really positive - I can do it this time! I'm allowing myself a treat this eve and back to it tomorrow :) zx

Carly my monthly wi costs £23.30 and online is £10.95 a month so it is a bit cheaper plus it suits me better time wise- I do not normally get home until 6.00 on a Wed and if I did it at home I would be home for after 4 or so.

I will give it a go and see :)

Well done lanky! Superb results! You must be chuffed :D Xxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Well done Carly, you will definitely get your 1st stone off next week. Brilliant!

Lauren sounds like you are well and truly back on track.

As for me Ive had a day of just munching out of boredom, havent even totted up todays pp, but Im sure Im over, ah well,its done now

Well done Carly xx

Wildtrapeze - what a fantastic achievement :D

Well done :)

LEB - that is a good deal then :) go for it! We are here :)

I am having a treat but am going to write down how many pps over I go just to remind myself of how much difference I have made by sticking to it :) and then another 4 weeks of being good :D

I just measured myself too - lost 1/2" off my arm, 3" off my waist, 2" off my hips and 1" off my thigh - am pleased - hope my one naughty night wont cause too much trouble for next week.. 1.5 or more and I will be happy :) xx

You will do it Lanky xxx

Have you got another night out planned this week?

Nope but I am off to Cardiff for two days for an exam.... so 3 meals away from home but i have planned and will be careful :) I will do it... just hope I havent done too much damage this eve hehe
xx

OMG mammacass how did you manage to lose 7lb!!! Please share!! Did you have a gain last week or anything!!! I'm green with envy now lmao!!! And the same to Carly!! You did amazing girl!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!!!
xx
Have been good today!! Used 29/33 dailys!! Was thinking of using 1 weekly to have 2 freddo bars and a cup of tea!!! Or might just have 1 freddo and stick to my dailys xxxxxx

1 weekly would be fine petal - enjoy ur cuppa and choc xx

Lanky - what did you eat tonight? I have had 3 slices of pizza and really enjoyed them. Only went into my weeklies by 3 :)

Lauren - I really am not sure although in the last 3wks I have only lost 1.5lb so think it may be a bit of catch up? I also didn't use many of my weeklies this week. Don't be jealous - it has taken me longer than you to lose less than you!! I am jealous of you!!! Xxx

aw mammacass!! I can't really be jealous lol i did it to myself!!!! Am honestly really chuffed for you Xxxxx

Going to get a nice bath now and then a cuppa with my freddo bars before bed :) Proud of myself for not "treating" myself on WI night for once lol!! (but then I can't afford to lol, got some catching up to do )

meatballs in sauce and garlic bread, full tub of ben and jerrys and a kit kat chunky... tomorrow is a new day....oops! :) x

Ooooh lovely :) Which B&J was it and how many PP? I daren't buy the stuff :eek:

Well I totalled up today 119/42 - OOPS!!! but I know and I can fix it... I will do it!!!!!! Clean slate tomorrow

Icecream = 7pp per 100ml xx

holy moley carly lol!!! no more weeklies for you then I'm guessing lol!!!

Them evil fellas brought home chips!! Even after I told them not to on the phone!!!! Could have punched the two of them when i smelt them!!! OH even kept me some!! Which i shouted like a mad woman to get them out to the black bin lmao!!! UGH enjoying my 2 freddos and tea now!! Had 6 dailys left not 4!! So everything correct lol

And another thing!! I'm gonna try not to Weigh myself at home till at least thursday!! No point jumping on them 3 times a day!! So gonna try and wean myself off them lol!!! xxxx

Go girl! Didn't have any left anyways! Lol but new week tomorrow!!!! I'm not restricting this week - I'll just try to have not all my weeklies and see what happens! Im gonna exercise more too :) x

Back