ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Carly, am I right thinking that B & J is 500ml? 7 doesn't seem too bad for 1/5 of a tub :D

Just watching supersize v superskinny. Did anyone watch it? I actually cannot believe that guy can eat that amount! 4 plates of Thai buffet! Even I could never do that!

Mammacass24 said:
Carly, am I right thinking that B & J is 500ml? 7 doesn't seem too bad for 1/5 of a tub :D

Just watching supersize v superskinny. Did anyone watch it? I actually cannot believe that guy can eat that amount! 4 plates of Thai buffet! Even I could never do that!

4 plates ick the thought makes me feel sick! Today I had to go to docs (6th visit in a week) and have been put on antibiotics just to add to the other 3 lots of tablets I'm taking...
Do they put you weight on or not? Just thought I'd better ask. I'll be so cross if my meds get in the way of my weight loss :(

Also after exercising this morning and last night I can barely move my legs lmao!

Ruth
X

Mammacass WOW well done on your fantastic loss this week, you must be over the moon.
DOnt know whats wrong with me, cant stop eating. Have been reasonably good all week, then night before weigh in I go ballistic and eat like food is going out of fashion. Dreading the scales tomorrow evening :confused:

Aw bindi I'm sure you'll be fine honey!! Maybe your totm is due!!! Just get straight back on the wagon tomorrow morning!!!!

Ruth med's can have points in it!! So my advice is to take the list of meds your on with you and your leader should be able to tell you/or find out whats in them!! I've heard my leader saying to other members about meds so hopefully your leader will be able to let you know!!!

I'm for the doctors in the morning!! Is probably something silly wrong with my stomach but the ordinary over the counter meds aren't helping, so gonna have to drag myself there!!! (ugh i hate the doc, always feel like i'm bothering them or wasting their time!!!)

Well night all!!! I'm wrecked!!! Good luck for everyone with WI tomorrow!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Are u still within your weeklies bindi? I'm sure ull be just fine!

Ruth
X

laurenasha said:
Aw bindi I'm sure you'll be fine honey!! Maybe your totm is due!!! Just get straight back on the wagon tomorrow morning!!!!

Ruth med's can have points in it!! So my advice is to take the list of meds your on with you and your leader should be able to tell you/or find out whats in them!! I've heard my leader saying to other members about meds so hopefully your leader will be able to let you know!!!

I'm for the doctors in the morning!! Is probably something silly wrong with my stomach but the ordinary over the counter meds aren't helping, so gonna have to drag myself there!!! (ugh i hate the doc, always feel like i'm bothering them or wasting their time!!!)

Well night all!!! I'm wrecked!!! Good luck for everyone with WI tomorrow!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much- will do :)
Hope everything is ok at the Drs!

Goodnight everyone will post tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Good luck Bindi! Hope docs goes ok Lauren! Enjoy ur first meeting Ruth xx

Good luck Bindi & Ruth x

Ruth, WW don't point meds as they deem your health to be important so will never jeopardise that. As a rule, antibiotics don't tend to make you gain weight, side effects are usually stomach problems so nausea/vomiting & diarrhoea xx

Lauren - good luck at doc's xxx

:jelous:take acidopholus with antibiotics -they replace the good bacteria that the antibiotics kill off, soooo worth the money:)

I think they more or less just try and help with your meds if your weight loss sticks!! I wouldn't worry about it though ruth i'm sure you'll be fine!!

good luck Bindi and Ruth and anyone else with WI today!!! Oh and that 1lb was off this morning :)

Well done mammacass! Half a stone is brilliant!
I watched half of supersize vs super skinny before going out. Can't believe that guy - He averaged 10,000 calories A DAY! 12000 on a bad day! And then after all that, he days 'i honestly don't think that I'm fat because of how much I eat'. He had a fry up for breakfast, then burger chips AND nuggets as a 'mid morning snack' before lunch. How this guy hasn't already had a heart attack or stroke yet I don't know!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I lost 1lb :) so that's me up to 13.5- I will get my one stone!!!

well done LEB!!! You will get your 1stone next week!!! woo hoo!!!

Omg 10,000 calories!!! I'm surprised too that he hadn't had a heart attack!!!!

Just back from the Doctors!! They took blood!! (nearly passed out, bad phobia!!!) So it could be, a bug in the stomach, inflamation of the stomach, celiacs, or irritable bowel!! Have to wait a week for the blood tests!! But they gave me anti-inflammatorys in the mean time to see if it helps!!! So hopefully will get to the problem soon!!!

Well done LEB! Good Luck Bindi and Ruth!

Hope docs goes ok Lauren! Xx

Glad that pesky lb has gone Lauren xx

Ha must have cross posted carly lol!!!

I'm in a dilemma!!! We going to the north west 200 practice day tomorrow!! And i'm stumped at what i can eat!!! we leaving at 8am so probably miss breakfast!!! They stopping at a food bar on the way up for a fry!!! ugh what could i eat there!!! I'm seriously thinking of just calling that my treat day this week as it will be too hard to track everything!!!

Or maybe try having beans on toast before i leave!! Or scrambled eggs or something!! Don't want to ruin my diet but just seems un-manageable!!! Although i still have 49 weeklies, so maybe i'll be ok!!! Sorry for rambling on but just thinking out loud lol xxx

Hi petal! Oh dear hope the tests come bk ok and the tablets help!!

As for tomorrow u can track it I have faith!! Im away today and tomorrow and have just planned what I will have and the weeklies are there as a buffer! U can have beans on toast while they have fry up and a little sandwich for lunch and then hopefully visit the noodle bar... Or take your soup in a flask? U can do it xx

Lauren, what about a bacon butty? Don't think they're too bad? And bring a packed lunch/low fat snacks with you, so all you have to deal with is dinner & didn't you say you could get a Chow Mein?

Mmmmmmm, just had a Fry's Turkish Delight (3 points!). Delish. :p

Yep, agree with the others Lauren. Have some fruit before you leave and when they have fry up you can have beans/scrambled egg on toast :) You won't feel left out then :)

Hope the bloods are ok x

Back