ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I got new weight watchers scales only 15 quid something in tesco- ohhhhh noooooo I'll be weighing everday lol

Haha, I just got new digital scales & can't stop weighing myself (they're in my bedroom!), bad move! I put on 4lbs every day as soon as I eat breakfast!! :eek:

Im turning into a serial weigher so they are gone for few days, was driving me insane, up, down, up, down ha ha

Lol @ scale watch!

Erin - good luck for interview :)

Ruth - that's really odd! I would be tempted to go with esource tbh. How tall are you? I am 5,2. My weight is in my stats and I am 33. I get 34 PP :/

Carly - hope you get great exam results :)

I've been pottering about town with the kiddies in the pram today & also done playgroup!

I have 14 dailies left! How does that happen!? I had 15 lastnight but got a take away from the kebab shop!

How would you point a cheeseburger & Regular chips! I know I had the points as I've not touched my weekly 49 + the 15 dailies but I still feel naughty lol

Hi bindi ... I bought scales this morning.. Lol... and I hv been on it 3 times already ... Bt I weigh different in different places lol.. I hve done 29/33... Pretty gud for me ...for the first time since I started ww I'm not going to use my weeklies ... That's going to b a challenge for me ... Hope I mke it ...
Today I had breakfast ...
Banana 0pp
lunch
tuna salad (subway) 5pp
diet coke 0pp
pear and peach 0pp
dinner
ww Macaroni cheese 9pp
100g ww mashed pototoe 2pp
ww garlic bread 5 pp . ..
Suki 1pp ....
cup of tea 1pp ...
1 rich tea 1pp
chocolate buttons 5pp
I'm going to try and write everythg dwn so u guys can shout at me for going wrong ...
Hope everyone else's evening going ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gosh I just read abt the scales... Lol everyone's buying one nw I think... My cost me 19.99 frm Argos and it was ww :-( cld hve saved a 5 if I went to tesco ... O well I just hope its money well spend ... :)

I've only weighed the once to check they work but will weigh 2m morning ( morning weigher)
I have munched all round me today!! However I'm totally within my points- 32 weeklies left for the weekend- should be fine :)

Gonna try not use my weeklies this week, but said that last week too and failed miserably. Have my childs 1st birthday party this weekend so could be tough

I weighed myself 3 times different places and gt different results ... One was neatly 4lb difference off ...might stick wth that lol -:) I will try in the morning and c wat I get and stick wth that

I've got lots of weeklies...are they transferable between ww members? Lol I could email u some across

Bindi wat date is ur wee ones first birthday ... My wee one turns one on Tuesday 24 may ... Hw time has flown ... This time last year I was in hospital waiting for his wee arrival and nw he's trying to walk :)

Yass
Hes 1 on Sun and my birthdays next Wed, so lots of cake to avoid in my house this week :eek:

I'm munching my last munch tonight- quavers salt and vinegar- hopefully when I wake up 2m the munch is off me :)

Bindi said:
Whats your stats Ruth, I can check on the calculator for you

I'm 20 5"10 and weigh 13 stone 12.5

Thanks!

Ruth
X

I'm on my phone atm so can't see stats but ive eaten all 29 and I'm starving now :(

Ruth
X

Ruth-

I'm 5ft 10 too :) currently 13st 4.5 was 14 st 4 when I started but I am 28 :-s cry lol

I am on 32 pts a day

Back