ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Get another 6pp into you so Ruth x

Thanks very much! I thought it was odd because she didn't seem to calculate it!
Will eat them then yay :)
Thanks very much!

Ruth
X

ruth i worked it out for you too!!! it said 35pp!!! i'm 5ft 7 and 198 (i think) pounds and i get 33 dailys!!! so 29 seems way to low for your height and weight!!! I agree get another 6pp into you!!!!

Carly congrats on finishing your exams!!!

On the birthday front my daddys b'day is on sunday too!!!

On the Totm front I took mine this morning too :(

I am also a serial weigher!! Although i've cut back abit to just 1st thing in the morning lmao

I didn't count today but i did watch what i ate to a certain degree!! I gave myself a limit!!! So i'm sure It wont make much of a difference!!! Had a brilliant day!! Took my eldest with me! He's 4!! Mum kept my 2 year old as he was too young for all the bikes in the pits!!! Sooooooooo tired now!! Gonna go on to my bed and will catch up properly with you all tomorrow!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ruth a detail could have been entered wrong!! So get her to check!!! There is no way on earth that you are on 29pp at that height and weight!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@ bindi I had my birthday on the 2nd may... had my big 40 last year ...
Happy birthday to ur little boy ...
Happy birthday to you as well
And happy birthday to u to traceyjane and to ur son as well...
Glad u gt ur pp sorted Ruth .. More pp to eat yummy... I'm also on 33 pp
Lauren sounds like u had a grt time and the weather was gud ( it didn't rain) hve a gud sleep
Leb I hate it also when u get the muchies ... U will b bck on track by the morning ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's lanky tonite I hvent heard frm u ... Fingers crossed for ur exams ...

Hm I couldn't decide whether eating at this time or leaving 14pp was worst...so I'm eating a pitta with an Edam slice & a slice of ham

Enjoy sparklegirrafe ... I'm off to sleep b4 I hit the fridge... Gudnite everybody ... and gud luck for all who has wi in the morning ....

Wow so many messages! I'm shattered - can't keep up lol! Done 1hr n 15 mins walk and 45 min swim! Can't believe how tired I am lol x

Good luck for your interview tomoro Erin! Fingers crossed!

I'm a serial weigher too! Every morning without fail!!

I've got the house to myself for a whole FOUR days!!! Mums in hosp and dads on a fishin hol so...plan is to start Zumba 10 day super fat burn challenge and I'm also going to plan my meals from now on. If I plan my meals then hopefully (fingers crosses) I wont over eat!! I've been doing a lot of that lately, and with the rents gone it'll be even worse cos theres no one there to tell me to stop shoving things in me gob lol (even if I am old enough to technically have my own brain :p)

Zumba sounds good!

Good luck Erin xx

Well done on your swim and walk tonight, even though your away from home you've still done your bit! Well done!!

Also, think Ive found my ultimate thinspiration! Kim Kardashian. I hate that American it-girl society but I gotta say, she's got a fine figure and I'd love her rollercoaster curves!

I'm back home now ;) really hungry lol xx

Traceyjane the big 40 ... Anythg nice planned ... I hope u hve a grt day ... It's a landmark birthday ... This were we r officially adults :)
Gud luck Erin for ur job interview :)
Wildtrapeze I hope ur mum feels better soon... I love hving the place to myself bt that doesn't happen nw ...wth the kids running abt... Enjoy :) and planning ur meals does help... ur in more control then .. Gud luck
Gosh lanky u did really well on the exercise front and I hope u went straight to bed and didn't snack ... fruit wld hve been gud if u needed somethg .. Don't undo all ur hardwork ... Says me who keeps falling off the week every week!!!
Bindi I hope u hve a grt birthday bash and im sure the kids will enjoy it... Im hving my wee ones party in June cause various members of the family r away ....
Lauren hope u had a grt sleep :)
And anyone wth wi this morning gud luck
Check in later :) :)

Happy Birthday Tracyjane!

Morning all! X

Morning girls!! Aw i had a great sleep (even slept in to take the wee man to pre-school oops lol) Still feeling wrecked though!!! Feels like i'm always tired alot!! Don't know if its connected to my stomach problems or just the joy of working full time with 2 young kids lol xxxxx

I weighed myself this morning and was glad to see that I had sts!!! (sts meaning that pesky 1lb gone lol) So i'm happy enough with that!!! Am confident that i can put my head down now and get a good loss this week!!!! Yesterday I ate a ham bap for breakfast with coffee!! And at lunch i had a few chicken sandwiches with a pack of crisps and yet again more coffee lol!! And they were running around the pits all day handing out free relentless energy drinks and free crisps!!! Ugh, but I gave the crisps to my wee man lol and i had 1 or 2 sneaky glasses of the relentless lol!!! For dinner last night we stopped in a chip shop, i ordered a chicken box (chips, onions, lettuce, chicken and mayo)!! Was glad my mum was at mine to share it last night when I got home, so i could have been worse!!! It wasn't the perfect day diet wise!! But i know it could have been alot worse!! So now its time to move on and get these lbs shifted!!!

Erin I hope your interview goes well!! They are always terrifying no matter what job your going for lol!!!

I'm off for 2 days next week, (wed and thur) nearly fell off my chair when i seen the rota because i'm lucky if i get 1 day off lol!!! So am gonna enjoy a nice few days with the boys and catching up on a bit of housework!!! On wednesday its the wee mans end of year school trip!! And we are going to the zoo (again lol)! Hoping the day will go pretty much the same as yesterday, and at least its early enough in the WI week to get anything that goes on, off again before the following tuesday!!!

And yet again i'm off on thursday, could have been at my original WI class!! I love the leader there!! The one at the tuesday WI seems abit false to me and abit un-motivating!!! Would love to go back to the thursday one, but i'd probably be put on to work the thursday after, and i would rather be a morning weigher lol

Sorry for the ramble lol xxxx

Good Morning!!!

Ive mentioned you in my food diary Carly haha! Its because im doing the Sausage Pizza tonight with Homemade Chips :)

How are you?

Ruth
x

Morning girls!! Aw i had a great sleep (even slept in to take the wee man to pre-school oops lol) Still feeling wrecked though!!! Feels like i'm always tired alot!! Don't know if its connected to my stomach problems or just the joy of working full time with 2 young kids lol xxxxx

I weighed myself this morning and was glad to see that I had sts!!! (sts meaning that pesky 1lb gone lol) So i'm happy enough with that!!! Am confident that i can put my head down now and get a good loss this week!!!! Yesterday I ate a ham bap for breakfast with coffee!! And at lunch i had a few chicken sandwiches with a pack of crisps and yet again more coffee lol!! And they were running around the pits all day handing out free relentless energy drinks and free crisps!!! Ugh, but I gave the crisps to my wee man lol and i had 1 or 2 sneaky glasses of the relentless lol!!! For dinner last night we stopped in a chip shop, i ordered a chicken box (chips, onions, lettuce, chicken and mayo)!! Was glad my mum was at mine to share it last night when I got home, so i could have been worse!!! It wasn't the perfect day diet wise!! But i know it could have been alot worse!! So now its time to move on and get these lbs shifted!!!

Erin I hope your interview goes well!! They are always terrifying no matter what job your going for lol!!!

I'm off for 2 days next week, (wed and thur) nearly fell off my chair when i seen the rota because i'm lucky if i get 1 day off lol!!! So am gonna enjoy a nice few days with the boys and catching up on a bit of housework!!! On wednesday its the wee mans end of year school trip!! And we are going to the zoo (again lol)! Hoping the day will go pretty much the same as yesterday, and at least its early enough in the WI week to get anything that goes on, off again before the following tuesday!!!

And yet again i'm off on thursday, could have been at my original WI class!! I love the leader there!! The one at the tuesday WI seems abit false to me and abit un-motivating!!! Would love to go back to the thursday one, but i'd probably be put on to work the thursday after, and i would rather be a morning weigher lol

Sorry for the ramble lol xxxx

Glad you've stayed the same!

Good Luck Erin :)

The food from yesterday sounds yum- I <3 Relentless!!!!!

Ruth
x

Back