ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

aw it was lovely ruth!!! I loveeeeeeeee chicken and mayo sandwichs :) and the relentless was yummy!!! xxx

Ruth ,get some acidopholus from Holland and Barrett!!! no need to suffer with antibiotics. Drs should tell you that but they never do!!! think probiotic yogs do the same:talk017::girlpower:

Does anyone get WI today? I'm just taking a little break from the ironing :( it's multiplying in the basket the longer i leave it lol xxxxx

Does anyone get WI today? I'm just taking a little break from the ironing :( it's multiplying in the basket the longer i leave it lol xxxxx

Ugh HATE Ironing! :(

Im at work being driven insane by WaterBabies!!!!!!!!!! Theyre cute and everything but im just left with changing room floors full of raisins and rice cakes :(

Ruth
x

ha ha! Love water babies!! Half the ironing done!! Will tackle the other half tomorrow!! Gonna go for a shower now before work :(

Think another pot of tomatoe and basil soup is in order for the weekend :) I will have agood weekend!! I will have a good weekend lol!!!!

Afternoon everyone :) hope everyone is eating skinny!!

Have done 1 hour of Zumba this morning. Im always suspicious of these 'lose a dress size in XX days' and Zumba says you can lose a dress or trouser size in 10 days. Pretty unrealistic I thought... Then I put the sculpt and tone DVD on this morning and I was sweating my backside off!! You can burn up to 1000 calories in a session. And now I'm genuinely thinking I can lose this dress size lol! Even when I run and cycle at huge speeds I never sweat that much! Its definately better with the toning sticks, I did some of the exercise without them and it was a lot easier than when I did use them, they're like sticks with weights on the end and beans inside so they sound like maraccas. Anyways, I'd highly recommend this Zumba malarky!!

Erin let us know how you got on in your interview lovely!!

And happy birthday traceyjayne!

xxxxxxxx

Oh sounds funny sherry!!! I would love zumba!! I just can't get into exercising in the living room lol!!! how much did the pack cost? (if you don't mind me asking!)

I'm off to work now!! Always hate going when i've been of the day before! But i always feel more in control when i'm at work! Have plenty to occupy my mind there!! Going to tescos after work to get my ingredients for making my soup tomorrow!! Yum yum!! These boys will be away at the north west so have a free house (except for the babes) before work!! Hoping to get the last of my ironing finished too :( These yahoos are making chicken and ham pie for tea!! But at 9pp a slice i'm abit scared!! I loveeeeeee chicken and ham pie! could eat a full one myself lmao!! So maybe just have a little slice with a scoop of spuds for dinner :)

Afternoon everyone and thanx for all the birthday messages but its not until tuesday lol x Yass ive got nothing planned hun just had my sons 18th so a bit skint but didnt want a party or anything just hope people dont expect me to be grown up lol.Well ive got my weigh-in tomorrow morning im not very confident because i had a massive chinese and chunk of birthday cake on wednesday(sons 18th) so i will just have to work my butt off next week if i sts or gain oh well fingers crossed i get a loss even if its 1Ib x

Afternoon lovely ladies!

Just came for a rant...my husbands auntie just came round to see the children & told me "you must do some walking, you're getting bigger!!"

So angry, self esteem is on the floor now! Grrr

Sorry abt the last post started to write and send it b4 I cld say anythg

Wildtrapeze the zumba sounds hard work ...
Sparklegirrafe do nt let people get u
dwn.. The woman must lead a sad life

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i find it unbelievable how old woman think its ok to just blurt out whatever they think!!! Like they develop turrets in their old age!!! Horrible woman!! You shouldn't have to entertain someone like that, who comes in your house speaks to you like sh*t and then expects you to make them a cup of tea and hand them a bun!! Ugh sorry for the rant but people like that really tick me off!!!

I had half a fish in work with beans and some side salad!! A full fish is 18pp so do you think it sounds safe enough to say 12pp for just over half and then 2pp for the beans????

Then came home and had 1/4 chicken and ham pie 9pp, 2pp of potatoes, and 2pp of peas, and 2pp of gravy!!!!

So think i've 3pp for a freddo bar :) took my totm yesterday and would love a bit of choc and a cup of tea, yum yum!!! The local spar has a 6pack of them for £1 :) was so happy i bought 3 packs lol!! Just hope now i don't take the munchies and eat them all at once lmao!!!!

Tracyjane! I'm sure 1 bad day wont be enough to ruin it for you!! If you've been good this week other than that i'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow!!! Make sure and log on to let us know how you get on xxxxx

everyone's been very quiet today lol!!!! xxxxxxxx

Well I'm in bed with migraine got no appetite so the lovely sausage pizza has gone out of the window! :(
Off to sleep properly now night night everyone!
Sparklegiraffe if someone said that to me I'd have a little smile and think to myself, just you wait and see... And really go for it with the weight loss! Don't tell her though! ;)
Carly I know how you feel I'm almost in the same boat I have managerial responsibilities run a leisure club 4 out of 7 days a week with 5 A Levels all of my Gym Instructor/Aerobics stuff and I'm on 20p above minimum wage and they've refused to salary me so I just get paid every week :(

Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Just before I go to sleep, I know I shouldnt put this but ive been thinking about it quite a lot.
Anyone who has esource on the community forum bit under most read there is a post by someone called golden ashanti saying 'does propoints really work for you?' Then tonnes and tonnes of posts about how its failed for loads of people. I also notice that she has slagged off new leaders in another post too so I obviously doubt her and her intentions but it does make me feel a bit down when I see it!

Ruth
X

Hello All!

Lauren - glad yest went well Hun :) sounds like a nice week ahead! Love the zoo!!

Sherry - sounds fab! Where did u get it? Can u set up different lengths of time? What is it called? Was it expensive with the sticks?

Ruth - Will have to hunt down ur diary - I always stick to the same 10 threads lol - hope u feel better and have pizza soon....

Tracyjane - good luck for WI and sorry we were early lol!

Sparklegiraffe -ignore her -what a mean witch!!! U are doing something and are fabulous! Hugs

I bought some of the warburtons square wraps today - 4pp each and thicker than normal wraps and make an awesome pizza base!! Excited doesn't even cover it!!!

I wrote this earlier but didnt get chance to post on this thread - Feeling really awful today :( Luckily I had the day off as a hol!

Because I'm fully qualified on 1st June my work are due to offer a payrise! What they offered is well below what I expected and what I kno other people are getting and I have additional qualifications! I feel really crappy! I will never be able to clear my credit card let alone try to save for a car or a house! I want to curl up and go bk to sleep :(

Feeling bit better now -just have to stick with it and save save save lol!

Been for an hr swim today :) xx

aw not gonna be an exciting week for me lol!! My dad's birthday is on sunday, and then with the zoo on wednesday, I know i'm skint already and i've only got my weekly wages today lol!! Was in tesco's today £40, £40 on diesel and £30 for electric!! Thats before anything else!! Half my wages gone and i'm supposed to buy a birthday present, go to the zoo and buy bits in during the week!! Ugh i HATE money!!!! Me and the OH earn a right bit between us but are still always broke!! I don't know how people live tbh!!!
2011 is to be the year where I lose my weight and get my money sorted!! But every flamming month there is always something else lol!!! So know how you feel lanky!!!

Ruth ProPoints DOES work!!! Look at 9/10 girls on this thread alone!!! We are all losing weight!! And the weeks that we aren't losing weight is the weeks when we know we've done it to ourselves!!! Yes there are a few people that it doesn't work for, but I doubt you are gonna be one of them honey!! xxxxxxx

Lauren - I hear u! money is rubbish!! I think we should all just trade services lol... sounds rude said like that lol xx

Back