ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Tracyjane!

Sparklegiraffe, what a horrible thing to say, it's really none of her business whether you weigh 100lbs or 500lbs! You are doing something about your weight to make yourself happy, so try not to let other people's opinions get to you.

Hope you're feeling better soon, Carly & that your work come around, have you gone to someone to ask why they aren't offering you the same as others when you are more qualified?

Trefoil, I found that ProPoints didn't work as well for me as I stopped losing for a week or two after I was on it a fortnight, I might give it a go again if I stop losing on the old WW plan I am on at the minute, don't lose heart, though, look how well everyone else is doing on PP!

Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone! My job interview went ok. The hotel has been interviewing all day yesterday and all day today for 2 waiting staff positions, so I think it'll just be the luck of the draw who gets hired. Not worrying about it now it's over!

I had a Dairy Milk today & only went 1/2 a point over, haven't had one in ages and it was LUSH! Did an hour's Davina McCall workout with my sister, too, so hopefully that will cancel out the 1/2 point! I weighed myself on my sister's scales and it said I was 13st 12lbs, but my scales still say 14st. Grrrr!! Cannot WAIT for them to budge, even a pound! Ah well, they will some day soon!

Right, well I am off to psych myself up for the finale of Supernatural (my fav TV show) tonight! *bites nails*

ugh i am starting to hyperventilate!!! I have been looking at dresses for the wedding in June and there is nothing in MY style that jumps out at me!!! ugh i thought it was supposed to be easier to cloths shop when i'd lost some weight!!! My own fault for being so damn picky!!!!

I'm having flash backs from September when it was the last wedding I attended!!! I traveled 2 friggin citys, and 1 large town and couldn't find ANYTHING to wear on my 16+ figure!!! What if that happens again!! I ended up having to squeeze myself into a dress that i already owned that was a size too small for me!!! I was very uncomfortable to say the least!!

Yummy choccie :) I am sure u have made up for it...fingers crossed for the job xx

ok so i have seen a dress that i would like to order and try on!! 1 problem though it comes in 4 different colours!! I like the navy, or the green one!! But would like to know you girls opinion!! So if i put the address on would you please tell me which colour you think would suit me best xxxx

Vila Carlina Empire Line Dress | Littlewoods.com

Lauren - U will find something lovely I am sure :) xxx

I like all the colours - especially the red... but between the two I like the green one best :) xxx

I would personally go for the grey one, because I'm not one for colour! lol. But I agree with Carly, out of the blue & green, I like the green best.

laurenasha said:
ok so i have seen a dress that i would like to order and try on!! 1 problem though it comes in 4 different colours!! I like the navy, or the green one!! But would like to know you girls opinion!! So if i put the address on would you please tell me which colour you think would suit me best xxxx

Vila Carlina Empire Line Dress | Littlewoods.com

Lauren that green dress is beautiful! Definitely my favorite! Bet you'd look lovely in it!

Ruth
X

Good morning everyone!

Re the post on the website I'm just gonna ignore it but im surprised that they don't have moderators to sort the posts out!
All of you lovely people are prime examples of how this has worked for you so she's just wrong :p

Later on I'm off to a friends bbq for her birthday but I'm on flucloaxcillin or something like that so don't know if I can drink? I haven't had a drink for 2 months! I'm actually really worried about it! It's my boss, the beautician from my work, 2 lads that work weekends at my work, some others I think her family and my friend the birthday girl. She used to have my job but left and went over to another hotel leisure club over the road as deputy manager. Within 5 days of her leaving the hotel caught fire (the majestic in Harrogate it was on the news.. really bad, kitchen porter committed suicide and set his room on fire which burnt most of the hotel) and afterwards her manager resigned so she got the post of manager. I'm really pleased for her but I don't lead a lifestyle like everyone else who is there does and I hate going round! Her partner is a nightmare and always picks on me and thinks he's gods gift :(

When we went out at Xmas I ended up coming home in tears because they were all on about where their clothes were from. I said I'm not sure so her stupid partner sneaked around the back of me and grabbed my label on my top which was from primark! (I love primark!) Then everyone started talking about how much they could afford and comparing it with me. Weight was a bit subject too, as working in the leisure industry like we do we are supposed to be fairly lean to teach clients. So I got made fun of about that too. In the end I just went home!
I've bought a pretty top from Asda for today and will take a pic of myself before I go out but I'm worried that something will go wrong and ill come home and raid the fridge because I'm cross!

Sorry for the mega rant!!!

Ruth
X

aw Ruth honey that is terrible!!! How old are these people??? They are just big headed snobs who think they are better than others!!!!

I would suggest you didn't drink with the anti-biotic!!!! Just in case!! And if these guys are gonna start picking on you again, you would only be more emotional with a drink in you!!! If they start picking on you, JUST LEAVE!!! You DO NOT have to put up with it!!!! Sounds like these guys can't handle their drink!! And you are far better than that!!!!!

Everyone i'm sure would like a bit of designer gear!!! (i dont own any lol) but at the end of the day! Its only cloths to put on your back!! And you can dress up cloths from primark just as well as cloths from ben Sherman!!!! At the end of the day if they want to pay ridiculous money then thats their problem!! I'm sure you will look lovely pet xxxxxx

Ruth your dress is gorgeous!!! And thanks for giving me another web-site to try for a dress for the wedding!!!

I love the green dress too!! But just thought the blue one would be abit less stand-outish lol xxx lol lolxxxx

laurenasha said:
aw Ruth honey that is terrible!!! How old are these people??? They are just big headed snobs who think they are better than others!!!!

I would suggest you didn't drink with the anti-biotic!!!! Just in case!! And if these guys are gonna start picking on you again, you would only be more emotional with a drink in you!!! If they start picking on you, JUST LEAVE!!! You DO NOT have to put up with it!!!! Sounds like these guys can't handle their drink!! And you are far better than that!!!!!

Everyone i'm sure would like a bit of designer gear!!! (i dont own any lol) but at the end of the day! Its only cloths to put on your back!! And you can dress up cloths from primark just as well as cloths from ben Sherman!!!! At the end of the day if they want to pay ridiculous money then thats their problem!! I'm sure you will look lovely pet xxxxxx

Erm the bday girl will be 23 her oh is 28, and everyone else is mid-late 20s apart from my boss who is late 30s. All.older than me I'm the youngest one going.
I'm going to come home if they start anything and make my sausage pizza and not think about it ;)

Thanks for the help just really needed to get it off my chest! I'll just buy whatever and I know I'm saving my money for better things!

Ruth
X

Lauren - go green u should stand out :D u are fabulous!

Ruth - nasty horrible people - I feel very protective of u (weird I kno) so if u want me to come n bop them on the head with a blow up mallet n bring them down a peg or two I will?! Is there food too? Coz u could always take the pizza - they should be impressed and won't kno it's diet friendly! Do u drive? I would drive and then u have an excuse not to drink and I would tell them how busy important and fabulous u are and that u have another social occasion to go to and leave if they get nasty!! Love the dress too u will look fab - when is ur birthday and what size would u like to be? Order now and hang up somewhere as a reminder! Big hugs abs much love to all :) xx

Awww, Ruth, they sound like a horrible bunch! :( Keep your chin up and remember that not only are you going to be lean and fabulous soon, but also you're a nice person inside, which is more than can be said of some of those people. *hugs*

Also had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning & they're showing a loss, so hopefully that will stick for WI tomorrow morning! :D

Ok so i ordered the green dress is a size 16 and a size 18!! and a black bolera style cardigan to go around my shoulders!! Hoping the 16 fits and i'll be able to send the 18 back!! But if it doesn't at least i'll be wearing an 18 instead of a 22 dress like i would have had to before i started ww!!! So it will still be an acheivement!!!

Can't wait till wednesday till it arrives so i can try it on!! Hopefully it looks nice and i'll not have to keep searching! Will get the OH to take a picture of me trying it on and will post it on here to let see what you girls think!!!

Would really need to get my butt in gear today!! Want to make a pot of my 0pp soup before work at 4pm!! Ugh i hate this 11 hour shift!! I'm always ready to pass out with hunger before i get my first bite to eat!!! And with the nw 200 today we will be flat out :( aw well, will try and think of the AP points lol xxx

Oh and my scales are playing nice today1! They are showing 2.5-3lb off :)

Fingers crossed you will fit into the 16 no hassle, Lauren! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

And about a 2 lb loss! :D

Yay Erin and Lauren!! Good luck tomorrow Erin! U will have to upload pic when u try on dress :) xx

Back