ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I will!! Am wishing i had ordered the blue one too to see which one looked nicer!! Am while worried about it being a silk dress though!!! Just praying it wont stick to my ass!!!

WOW well done Erin!! Thats fantastic!!! Whoop whoop the scales are finally playing nice for you xxxx

0pp soup is on the boil!! I want to be greedy this week and half 4lb off, (my 3st) so i'm having a 100% weekend with no weeklies!!! My scales are saying dead on 14st atm!! Oh i'm so close to the 13's i can nearly taste it!!! Erin am i right in saying that 2lb will bring you into the 13's as well???

Lets have a fantastic Weight loss this week girls!!! And i would just like to say thank you to all you girls again!!! (Hopefully without sounding like a love loving hippy lol) If it weren't for this site and you girls on it I KNOW that i would have lay down at every bump in the road, and probably, sorry definitely wouldn't be sticking to it this time!! SO THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX

How exciting - new numbers within grasp! Good luck!!!!! :) order the blue one now if u want :) x

its the same dress only a different colour!! So i'll maybe leave it till the other ones come so i only have to order one blue one because i'll know the size then iykwim!!

Clever idea! :) x

Good afternoon everyone im having a really bad day today i woke up this morning with a great big fat face ive got an abcess and i dont go to the dentist as im really claustrophobic but ive had to go to an emergency so im now on 2 lots of antibiotics so no drinking for me on my birthday :( I also weighed-in today and ive put on 1Ib ive only had 1 bad day all week so im a bit gutted but onwards and upwards i hope evryone has a great weekend xxxx

aw tracy dont be dishearted!! Only good thing about an absess is you wont be able to eat much lol!!! your right tracy onwards and up wards!!xxxxx

hope you all have a nice sat night!! Am off to work now!! Will check back in with you all at 3am xxxxxx

Aww Tracyjane - hope ur abcess gets better soon! Big hugs petal! Sure that 1lb will disappear with a few more xx

Well its my birthday tuesday and someone is making me cupcakes and fairy cakes abcess or no abcess im only 40 once so dont think i will have a loss next week either xx

Enjoy ur cupcakes! Jealous I love cupcakes :) x

You can do it Lauren :) my next goals are the 1 stone (officially) lol this week and to get into the 12s- haven't seen them in about 8 years!!

Awesome goals! I would like my 1stone this week too :) x

Hello everyone thanks for the advice! In the end due to nobody being able to give me the correct address I didn't go to the bbq but I'm actually quite pleased :) I just had a ww wrap with tuna, mayonnaise, roasted red peppers, snack a jacks, fruit and a ww yogurt instead :)
Also did 30s minutes of the move more dvd too which was great :) and a 10 minute work so 4 activity points earnt today!

Just getting the oh to take me to morrisons solely to get some of those square wraps hee hee :)

My friends have invited me out tonight so I'm going to drink tonic water all night haha!

Ruth
X

Sounds a much better day :) have a nice night out :) xx

Hi all,
Lauren - dress is fab, think the green will be gorgeous on you. Dying to see a pic of you in it, you will be a knockout.
Ruth - Enjoy your night out
Traceyjane - Poor you, hope you feel better soon, dont mind that pesky little pound, will be gone in no time. Hopefully you will be better by your birthday and can enjoy your cakes, after all you are only 40 once.
Had party today for babys 1st birthday, gave in and had 1 chicken gougon and 4-5 very small chicken wings (all baked), how many pp would you reckon is in them? Just had 1 fork full of choc cake, so proud of myself cos it was delish, again how many pp do ya reckon? Havent a lcue where I am points wise today. Im sure Im over but not sure by how much, but it could have been a lot worse. Lashing rain here so no walking tonight, will try get out for one in the morn.

Chicken and cake maybe 13?! I think x

Hope the birthday party went well :D xx

Lauren & Ruth - the dresses are gorgeous and you will both look fabulous in them xxx

I want something nice to wear for work :( I hate my suits :( and I want a pretty dress and an occasion! My friends wedding is so far away xx

You look fabulous now! Keep going and you will realise your dreams x

Thanks Cass :) x

Back