ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I'm in trouble for this curry on Thursday! I've just seen some pp figures for Indian food and its mega! What do I do?
I like prawn/veg curries or dry tandoori chicken as my ibs is better with no sauce, otherwise I'm in agony :(

Ruth
X

FinSmithy - Well done you! Excellent loss :)

I don't think using my weeklies is a good idea. We'll see at WI tomorrow...I think my scales are broken, they've said I've put a stone on since this morning?!?!? HOW is that possible? I will wean myself of weighing myself because it just makes me feel deflated.

I'm in trouble for this curry on Thursday! I've just seen some pp figures for Indian food and its mega! What do I do?
I like prawn/veg curries or dry tandoori chicken as my ibs is better with no sauce, otherwise I'm in agony :(

Ruth
X

Indian is my fave but its a PP nightmare. Could you not use your weeklies for it?
I'm just off to bed but I can type up some options from the EOG for you tomorrow if you like? (Or do you have it already?)

Hey Guys!

Sparklegiraffe - love sprayed :) and thanks... Good luck for loss :)

Lauren - glad ur getting complements :) 13's YAY!!

LEB - we will both get our stone this week :)

Erin - impressed with the healthy brekkie

Bindi - u can do it! That's awesome about ur clothes :)

Sherry - good luck for interview!

Yass - hi :)

Ruth - well done! :) enjoy ur curry in a few weeklies :)

FinSmithy - well done that's amazing!! I eat all weeklies at mo but I think when losses slow I will cut bk

I could be in for no weighing lol.. Not sure I'd manage on Wii lol

Good luck for WI guys xx

Hi everyone sorry not had a proper read through all posts yet had a fan time at wedding drank too much and danced too much but was brill seems me and oh are getting on allot better now too back on the wagon I get xxx xxx

Sounds like an awesome time :) plenty of room on wagon xx

aw Lou thats great that you had a good time at your wedding!! And its great that you and the OH are getting on better!! We all go through phases of that with the OH!! There can be weeks at a time where i will be seriously considering stabbing mine lmao!!! I've got a step waiting for you to help you back up onto the wagon lol!!! xxxxxxx are you having WI tomorrow Lou???

Ruth what sort of things trigger your IBS??? What sort of things do you have to avoid???

Good luck to everyone with WI tomorrow!! I've got a feeling, woo hoo, that tomorrows gonna be a good WI day woooooo hooooooooooo lol xxxxxxxxxxx

welcome back lou! glad you had a good time! was wondering where you had got to lol

Well done Smithy!!! That is really good considering your at a good weight anyway. I usually find that it drops off larger people at first and gets slower and harder the lower the weight is, so thats really good!!

LEB, get yourself to bed, Ive never had a migraine but ive heard they're nasty stuff so hope u feel better soon!

Ive just finished 40 mins of Zumba. I've got no co-ordination what so ever lol. I think if anyone ever begins to plataeu then get on the zumba I think it would be brilliant. My friend managed to get 3 of the 5 DVD's for £5 at a boot sale (pirate, mind but she said theyre good copies and apparently loads of bootsales are doing them cos Zumba is such a craze at the minute)

Well done for Zumba-ing x

Hey

Meant to say - I got a letter today confirming I will be a solicitor as of 1st June - yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Excellent! Does that mean you passed your exam?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

don't know about exam yet - its for a separate thing but who cares :) lol xx

Thanks ;) x

Congrats Carly you must feel on top of the world xxxxxxxxxx

good luck to everyone today xxxxxxxxxx

2.5lb on for me this week. Back up to 191.5 :( all of the previous weeks' efforts for the 2.5lb off last week has been undone just from having one really really bad day. Uhhhhh! Frustration!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Chin up Wildt, good week this week will see that gain gone next week. Think Im heading for a gain also tomorrow eve after 2 really bad days of food, trying to reign it back in today and tomorrow but dont think I will be successful. On a positive note, am back on the wagon today, been for 1hr 10min walk in the wind pushing buggy and have just used up 3pp on brekkie. Its my birthday tomorrow so after wi tomorrow night whether its a loss or gain will be going out for chinese meal (4 course meal for Eur20, excellent value) with oh, will jsut need to work my ass off for the coming week, gonna try not use weeklies also. Also have 0pp soup made so am hoping to fill up on that tomorrow to save as many pp as possible for meal.

Lauren - Are you weighing in today, dying to hear how you get on

Smithy - great loss, keep it up

Lou - sounds like you built up a few ap at the wedding with your dancing.

Carly - congrats on your solicitors news, good luck for wi later today. Im sure you will get that 1st stone and more

Thanks Lauren and Bindi! That's rubbish Sherry! U can get that off this wk :) x

Sherry you can get it off chin up girl xxxxxx

Bindi happy birthday in advance!!! You deserve a treat on your birthday!!!!

Well ladies 4lb off for me this week :):):) got my 3stone and am now officially in the 13's :):):)!!! WOOO HOOOO Think i've just 1lb to the half way mark and would love that for next week!!! So all good in the hood lmao xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the sour note my 2 are killing each other today!! Bit stressed and can't wait to get to work at 2 lmao hopefully it will be a laid back day there!! Am thinking of a chow mein tonight :):):)

Back