ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

That's the worst bit, everytime you lose weight your points go down!! I'm on 29 now, that is really gonna be a struggle

thanks all for the congrats on my weight loss so far, I'm still in shock I've lost so much so quickly!
My boyfriend told me today he doesn't think I need to diet and thinks I look great. I nearly cried, best compliment I've ever had in my life (what a difference to my ex h who told me I was fat all the time)

I'm dying to have some bananas, possibly my favourite fruit but it costs $14 for a bunch because of the cyclone. Bought 2 the other day for $6 but they were so worth it and yummy on toast!

well done lauren on your massive loss this week!

Anyway off to bed. Good luck those who are weighing in today
fiona x

Congrats Carly on your good news, will be the 1st June before you know it. Can I be nosy and ask what field of law you are involved in?

Aww Sherry, we all have gains & bad days. With a little bit of effort we can get ourselves back on track again! You can do this. :)

Well done Lauren, another bloomin' amazing loss!

Wow well done Lauren!!! That's fab what is your secret?? :)

aw Lou thats great that you had a good time at your wedding!! And its great that you and the OH are getting on better!! We all go through phases of that with the OH!! There can be weeks at a time where i will be seriously considering stabbing mine lmao!!! I've got a step waiting for you to help you back up onto the wagon lol!!! xxxxxxx are you having WI tomorrow Lou???

Ruth what sort of things trigger your IBS??? What sort of things do you have to avoid???

Good luck to everyone with WI tomorrow!! I've got a feeling, woo hoo, that tomorrows gonna be a good WI day woooooo hooooooooooo lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello :)

Things that I need to avoid:
Spices
Onions
Large Amounts of Wheat
Cream
Excess Dairy
Fizzy Drinks
Red/White Wine
Large Amounts of Fruit & Veg in particular:
Lemons, Limes, Strawberries, Kiwis and Melons.

However, I also have anaphalaxis to Latex and fruits and veg on the whole disagree with me as a lot of latex style proteins are found in fruit :)

Hope that this helps! Im on Meberevine for my IBS although still waiting to hear back from my Dr about Bowel Screening as secondary members of my family died of Bowel Cancer (my dad is screened every 5 years) I had my bloods done for Coeliacs which came back negative. Im also on antibiotics at the minute due to having a form of MRSA on my skin... (don't ask...) and they arent helping with my IBS so ive had to stop Meberevine as they cancel out each other :(
I also have Omeprazole for my chronic Acid Reflux and Indigestion :)

Ruth
x

Well done Lauren u superstar!

FinSmithy - criminal law :) interesting but badly paid lol!!

Good to everyone with WI today/tomorrow! I'm going soon and then meal and booze - hope I'm not too naughty! Cx

Enjoy yourself Carly- you deserve it :)

Ruth
x

Make sure you give us a quick tinkle before your meal to let us know how you got on carly!!!

My dresses came today and yee haa the 18 is to big and the 16 fits :)

My stomach is seriously bad today!! Can't seem to figure out whats triggering it!!! Tummys bloated in my new dress :( gonna have to find a suck me in me-bob to wear under it on the day!! But really happy with it!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx will get the OH to take a picture of me in it later so ya'll can all say what you think xxxxx

Yay for the 16!!

Scales had said 3.5lb off for last 3 days and been good and then today just before WI said 1.5 so was gutted and at bloody WI just 1lb! I cried :( I kno I haven't been perfect but I did so much exercise! And now I think I won't lose if I eat and drink tonight for this night out! Gonna have a clean slate as of tomorrow :) x

Carly! You'll be fine dont worry!
Enjoy yourself tonight and think about it tomorrow :)

You'll have a great week, Im sure of it! Just think about getting that stone!

Ruth
x

I just feel bad coz I will probs have weeklies this eve but I'd I try not to have in the week I will give up... New day new start tomorrow x

Well done Lauren - fab loss for you

carly - 1lb is better than STS or a gain, Well done you! Go have a GOOD NIGHT :D :D :D

I lost this week :D 2.5lb off again! YAY!

Well done Lauren and Carly
Carly 1lb a wk is 4st a yr, that's what my leader said to me cuz I lose really slow
n she always says eat ur weeklies, it might make ur losses smaller but it'l make this not feel like a diet so ur less likely to put back on

@ Lauren OMG well done chick on your fab loss, on you getting into the 13s and on getting into size 16. Cant wait to see a pic of you in your dress, would say its fab on you. What is your secret, let us know how many dailies you used up each day and how many weeklies you used. You are truly THE BIGGEST LOSER and I mean that in the nicest possible way. You are amazing :):)

@ Carly 1lb loss is good considering your week didnt go all to plan, enjoy your night and back on it again tomorrow, it is safe to say that you will get you 1st st next week for definite ;)

@ sparklegiraffe Well done on your 2.5 loss also, you are doing great :D

My wi tomorrow evening, not too hopeful of a loss but head is back in the dieting frame so hoping for good loss next week.

Hiya girls.... Well done everyone on ur weight lose :) :) congrats lanky on u formally becoming a Solictor...
Don't worry if u put on take..... it a step at a time and u will get there...the weight didn't go on overnite either it took it's time as well ... We can do it :) yes we can :)
Gud luck for wi this week....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back