ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I collapsed at work coz my blood sugar was low... So I ate a McDONALD'S :( still within points though but gutted. Feel a bit shaky :(

Ruth
X

Oh no :( sorry to hear that Ruth. Are you feeling better now? Dont worry about the mcdonalds, you needed it. Just pick yourself back up, dust yourself off and think about tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh ruth!! Are you diabetic??? Hope your feeling better soon!! Don't worry about the mcdonalds!! Your health is more important!! Did you skip a meal???

Bindi i use all my daily and somedays i am 1-2 under but rarely anything major!! I eat all my weeklies too!! i just seem to be lucky that way!!! I think i just put 3stone on after my Chinese though lol!!! Going to the zoo tomorrow!! Just taking sandwichs and a few pancakes!! But back to counting properly on thursday again!! As long as i at least sts for next week i'll be happy!!!!

Carly that happened me with the first stone too!! I was gutted!!! But had a great loss the next week so it made up for it!! You will smash the 1stone next week!!! xxxxx

Not sure i'm gonna keep the dress!!! I am seriously paranoid about my hips!!! And the silk is like static and keeps sucking in between my legs lol!!! So think i'm gonna do a bit more snooping about for another one!!

Off to bed girls!! I'm wrecked!! Chat soon xxxxxxxxxxx

A little thought i had today!!!!!

my 2 1/2 year old jumped on my scales earlier!! He is 2st 12.5lb!! And i thought omg, i've lost more weight than my baby!!!! He weighs a tonne to me when i lift him lmao xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx night girls xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a fab thought!! Well done!

Ruth I hope you're ok & feel better soon lovely ((hugs)) I wouldn't worry about the mcds either hun!

I've had 3 diabetes tests and zilch! I'm just exhausted! I didn't eat my dinner :( but I only waited 1 hour!
Grr :( I haven't done that in 6 months!

Ruth
X

Very well done on the losses, girls! :)

Sorry to hear about your collapse, Ruth. Hope you're feeling better now.

And Lauren, do we still get that pic of the dress, even though you're sending it back?!

Sorry to hear that Ruth :( but your health is defo more important. Hugs xxx

yeah i got my OH to take some on the camera will upload them later!!

Well i'm of to the zoo!! And its looking friggin miserable today!!

Hope your feeling better soon Ruth!!!

Good luck for WI today bindi, ruth and Leb!!! And anyone else who gets weighed today xxxxxxxxxx

@ Leb - Well done, you will get over that stone hurdle next week, stick with it.

@ Ruth - Hope you are feeling better, mac donalds was within your points so its all good.

@ Lauren - Have a great day at the zoo, and dont forget to upload that pic, dying to see it. Great idea about weighing your little one, must do that will be babs too, he weighs a tonne and I cant carry him for too long, Im sure Ive lost more than what he weighs (hes just turned 1).

@ Yass - I like that comment 'weight didnt go on overnight and so we wont lose it overnight'. If only we could lose it overnight though :)

Did 1hr 25min walk this morn in the wind pushing the buggy, gonna eat very slim today as have wi tonight (defo expecting a gain) and am going out for my birthday meal to chinese after wi, so looking forward to it, can almost taste the food already............droooooool!

What are your thoughts on exercise and weight gain. I was really gutted with my 1lb gain last week, I had used up all my daily & weekly points last week, which I normally do and also maybe used 4/28 activity points. I had done something like 6hrs+ walking over that week. Havent done as much walking this week, maybe 5hrs walking and am heavier on the scales again this week. Could it be that my fat is turning to muscle and weighing heavier?

Apologies Leb, only looked at ticker when I sent earlier post, well done you must be thrilled :D:D:D

Bindi said:
@ Leb - Well done, you will get over that stone hurdle next week, stick with it.

@ Ruth - Hope you are feeling better, mac donalds was within your points so its all good.

@ Lauren - Have a great day at the zoo, and dont forget to upload that pic, dying to see it. Great idea about weighing your little one, must do that will be babs too, he weighs a tonne and I cant carry him for too long, Im sure Ive lost more than what he weighs (hes just turned 1).

@ Yass - I like that comment 'weight didnt go on overnight and so we wont lose it overnight'. If only we could lose it overnight though :)

Did 1hr 25min walk this morn in the wind pushing the buggy, gonna eat very slim today as have wi tonight (defo expecting a gain) and am going out for my birthday meal to chinese after wi, so looking forward to it, can almost taste the food already............droooooool!

What are your thoughts on exercise and weight gain. I was really gutted with my 1lb gain last week, I had used up all my daily & weekly points last week, which I normally do and also maybe used 4/28 activity points. I had done something like 6hrs+ walking over that week. Havent done as much walking this week, maybe 5hrs walking and am heavier on the scales again this week. Could it be that my fat is turning to muscle and weighing heavier?

Hello :)

As a fitness/aerobics instructor I get a lot of people that get unhappy as they put weight on/dont lose any for a while. Your body needs to adjust to the exercise and it takes different amounts of time for different people to adjust. I have one client who didn't look healthy when she came to me (ex anorexic) and 6 months later she looks so much healthier but she hasn't lost any weight she's gained muscle instead. I know primarily we want to lose weight but some exercises eg. Jogging/sprinting have a tendency to add the weight particularly if it isn't done very often. I think that from what I've found the best advice I can give is start small and work your eat up. I don't let any beginners or new people into an intermediate/advanced class. Generally if you shock your body into losing weight immediately at a very high frequency and intensity level then it turns to muscle :)

Hope I helped!

Also feeling better today- off for a swim :)

Ruth
X

hi all, ruth hope your feeling better soon hun xxx

lauren well done on your fab losses.. honestly doing bloomin brilliant

well with oh shifts etc i think i can only get to a WI every other week it's very annoying cos i'm not sure i can also get to the same class either.. i'm back next week ( still tracking tho) and will see the damage next week from the wedding oops.. maybe online would be a better option for me..

xxxx

Hello :)

As a fitness/aerobics instructor I get a lot of people that get unhappy as they put weight on/dont lose any for a while. Your body needs to adjust to the exercise and it takes different amounts of time for different people to adjust. I have one client who didn't look healthy when she came to me (ex anorexic) and 6 months later she looks so much healthier but she hasn't lost any weight she's gained muscle instead. I know primarily we want to lose weight but some exercises eg. Jogging/sprinting have a tendency to add the weight particularly if it isn't done very often. I think that from what I've found the best advice I can give is start small and work your eat up. I don't let any beginners or new people into an intermediate/advanced class. Generally if you shock your body into losing weight immediately at a very high frequency and intensity level then it turns to muscle :)

Hope I helped!

Also feeling better today- off for a swim :)

Ruth
X

Thx Ruth...thing is Ive been doing more or less the same amount of walking each week since starting ww

Has your exercise ever influenced your weight loss figures? Do you almost rely on it for a loss or is it just an add on that you don't use? I dont think its exercise related I think its just your body having an off day. Did you up your carbs? Or eat more of one food group than normal?

Ruth
X

Back