ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

hannata said:
Ruth is it possible that you could have insulin resistance? I had it and my blood sugars were constantly low. All my diabetic screenings were normal. I got a bs reader and even after a tea with 2 sugars my sugars were 3.2. I used to get hypo episodes. Worth looking into? x

Thanks will definitely look into it!
I know what you mean if I feel rough I have freshly squeezed orange juice with 2 sachets of sugar (we're taught as first aiders to give that to people having a hypo) but it barely does a thing! Spent 4 days in bed with it last year. I also collapsed in m&s just before Xmas and they gave me a 2ltr bottle of Gastropub Cloudy Lemonade! Didn't really do much! It just goes away of its own accord!

Ruth
X

What a day there was a fire at my school, outside for 45 mins in freezing cold!!!

Now trying to keep 28 hyper kids quiet!!! Not easy!!!

Oh my goodness!!!
A big fire?!?!?!
Is everyone ok?

Ruth
x

Glad kids are fine!
Goodness me- a hotel opposite where I work caught fire last year and destroyed 3/4s of the building, we took all of the residents from the hotel and it was terrifying!

Ruth
x

Has your exercise ever influenced your weight loss figures? Do you almost rely on it for a loss or is it just an add on that you don't use? I dont think its exercise related I think its just your body having an off day. Did you up your carbs? Or eat more of one food group than normal?

Ruth
X

Thx for your reply Ruth. When I was up a lb last week at wi I checked back on my tracker and prob did eat more bread over the week than normal but still within pp. I dont rely on it for a loss, I normally dont use my activity points gained. Maybe my body is just having a slow down or something. Scales are showing another lb up just now, but yet Ive moved into size 14 jeans this week, bit odd. Ah well, may just stick with it. Looking forward to new week ahead, although Ive used up all my weeklies for wk just gone and am out tonight for meal so that will be most of next weeks gone too.

I just wrote a massive post and lost it :( Arghhh!!

Well done LEB on your 1 stone! Brilliant!!

Not sure if im gonna stick with the veganism although I will cut a bit of dairy out of my diet. I've only lost 4lb this month being vegan which isnt differing from when I was vegetarian, and I dont think its worth the effort if its not going to be a bigger loss, but im going to try and be bang on it this week and see how I am for next WI if its a 5lb loss then I think I might be swayed :p lol

Anyone else setting mini challenges for June?

Thanks Alona and Yass

Well done Sparklegiraffe and LEB (fire - how dramatic - glad everyone is ok!!

Lauren - what a fab thought!!! thanks for ur support! take a photo of u in the dress and we will give u feedback :)

Ruth - are u ok? What happened? oh dear - u need to make sure ur eating enough darling especially with all ur exercise! Good luck for WI

Sorry if I missed anyone...

Thank you all for ur fabulous support!

I am back to my bouncy, excitable, crazy self again :)

I had a massive burger, 5 ciders, 1/2 of 4 teapots of cocktails topped off with a pizza - in all consumed a ridiculous 177pp's yest - but that was yest!!

Today is a new day, a new week, a new me! I am going to try not to use my weeklies this week to make up for it and aim to earn over 50APs like I did last week :) but I am not punishing myself if I eat some weeklies... trial and error is the way - and lets face it this journey will be long and bumpy but WILL be completed this time :D

Much love to all u losers :D xx

Fire was very dramatic!!! Never a moment in my job!!

I have just been updating my ticker and signature :)

I Love doing that!!!!!!!!!

So I was thinking today I could potentially between now and when I am due back at school by Aug lose all my weight if I work hard...mmmmmmmm

Leb- Congrats on getting your stone pet xxxxx You would have to lose between 2-3lb a week but i'm sure you could (although weight loss does tend to slow down towards the end!!!) don't put too much pressure on yourself pet!!! xxxx

I would love to have all my weight of by christmas!! But if it doesnt happen i'm sure i will be pretty close!!!

Ruth- glad you are feeling better pet xxxx

Carly- its a new week so just start afresh from today!!! YOU WILL HAVE your first stone next week xxxxxx

Sherry if its too much effort then forget the vegan diet!!! if its not for beliefs and your seeing no benefit then there is no point!!

Bindi and Ruth good luck for WI!!! xxx and anyone else i've forgot!!!

I had a lovely day at the zoo with the wee man!! Ate FAR TOO MUCH though!! Nothing overly bad, just probably alot of pp!! Was so tired when i got home and mum offered to cook dinner!!! So i had a massive plate of sausages and mash!!! :) am wrecked now so just gonna get the boys to bed and hop in myself!!! Gonna get my 'diet cap' on again in the morning lol xxxxx

Oh and ps...... thank god my scales are tucked under the bed this week!! Or i would probably be having a hissy fit atm about a few lb gain lmao!! Probably will pull them out on tuesday morning before WI though!! But i'm gonna try and be strong till then lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done LEB!!!

And i never thought of 3.5lb as 1/4 stone!!! Nice way to look at it :):)xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lauren- thank you so much yeah I was just reassessing my calculations there maybe say October time. That way less pressure :)

Ruth- excellent- go you :)

Halloween hols LEB!! I bumped into a past pupil and he commented (sheepishly) that I'd lost a lot of weight- and secretly happy I bounced away! Just think that a whole set of yr 8's will know you as thin ;)

Yeah pet if you set the standard too high you might get disappointed if you don't reach it in time!!! We will ALL get there!!!! No matter HOW LONG IT TAKES XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nomes - what a good idea!!!!!
Defo that's my target!!
Gives me plenty of time :)

Hoping I'll need a new wardrobe for Sept/ Oct

Awwww that's excellent :) I love it when that happens. A few of my 6th year girls have commented- think the younger ones would be scared lol

It's the same with new staff- one couldn't believe I've already lost 30lbs :) you will be gorgeous in time for new work clothes shopping trip ;)

Ha ha LEB!!! Are you a strict teacher???

I was just filling in my tracker from yesterday and today :( makes me feel ashamed lol!! Haven't pp'd it but at least i'll be able to look back on that week and know where i ate badly iykwim!!! xxx

Back