ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Ruth that's fantastic news! So chuffed for u Xxx
I've had a plate of sauteed broccoli, red pepper and mushrooms for dinner followed by an oven baked banana with cinnamon and a but of maples syrup. Yum yum!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Lauren I am VERY strict!! Only way to be- but I still have a laugh with them- there is a line they know not to cross. I teach in a secondary school my life would be he'll if I wasn't strict!!

Ohhhh never thought about that either! Good idea we will both be thin for new school year :)

Well done Ruth! and LEB and Lauren I'm sure u can do it in that timescale ;) x

Well done Ruth and Leb in ur loses... I gt weighed at the docs today and it showed a 4lb lose... Which I find out to believe...it's more like a 4lb gain lol ..I wi 2morrow so c hw I go... Ruth I hope u feel better soon...how's everyone else ?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :)

100% week this week! Keeping this off for life! Bought the essentials pack at WI but she had no pedometers as shed run out :(

I thought the quarter of a stone thing! My home scales are half a pound heavier than at the meeting so at least I know where I stand when I weigh myself!
In bed with a banging headache now :( think last night is catching up with me! I've earnt 13ap today!

A woman cried and left today as she only lost 4lbs! I was utterly gobsmacked as I was over the moon with my loss. She was a lot smaller than me too! Mad!

Ruth
X

Awwww Ruth hope you feel better :( I totally know how you feel.

Headache tablets and early night-

I am also up for a 100% week- bring it on!!!!

I think I would have slapped her if I was there!! I would love to lose 4lb in one week!!! Infact, that has made me very angry and if you wouldn't mind posting her picture up on here I'm gonna hunt her down and force feed her doughnuts... lol

Im struggling not to snack this evening, going to make myself a green tea and get stuck into some college work or something. Must...stop...eating.....

Hope you feel better soon Ruth :)
Hope you get a good loss tomoro Yass!!

Who else is next for WI?

wildtrapeze said:
I think I would have slapped her if I was there!! I would love to lose 4lb in one week!!! Infact, that has made me very angry and if you wouldn't mind posting her picture up on here I'm gonna hunt her down and force feed her doughnuts... lol

I love this!!! I was actually laughing out loud- loling at this.

I'll hunt her down and force feed her pure fat lol

carlylanky140 - did you get the 1.5?
I have wi tomorrow night

nomes i got WI yesterday!! I lost 4lb!! (please don't hunt me down and force feed me donuts lol, i already ate enough junk today lmao)

Was it her first week Ruth!! I think people believe that they will always lose at least 7lb in their first week, when it doesn't always happen that way!!!

I watched kung fu panda tonight and toy story 3 with the wee man lol big kid i am lol! He fell on the second one and i still watched on lol!!

Night girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yass - hope the doctors scales are right :) good luck tomorrow

Ruth - hope u get a pedometer next week :) I too would like to feed her doughnuts lol! Hope u feel better soon!

LEB - good luck for ur 100% wk!

Wildtrapeze - hope u kept ur snacking in check!

LeanneF - just the 1 but I will get it next week :) good luck for wi

Night Lauren xx

Snacking was almost kept in check! I had 2 crackerbreads and some olives but then did 30 mins Zumba. I've also been cycling to college this week, up a HUUUUUUUUGE hill - the best part is coming down I can easily rack up 30mph going down it lol!!

Havent been running for about 2 weeks now, really bad :S but going to go tomorrow morning before college see how rubbish I've got at it and see if I can do 3 miles of 90 sec run/90 secs walk. Not sure how to measure 3 miles though? :S Any tips?

And congrats on your loss yesterday Lauren (sounds a bit morbid when I say it like that lol)

Well done Hun for Zumba and cycling!

I'm not sure about measuring 3 miles ..... Sorry xx

Ha ha doesn't it sherry lol!!!

Hope you have better weather than we are having here atm for your cycling/jogging!!! It is truely miserable today!!!

Todays plan is to get some exercise tidying up the house lol!! Might have a nosey through my wardrobe to see whats in there!!! And get my head motivated again!! Gonna make a dinner today too!! Was thinking of getting some extra lean mince and making a brown stew just!! Some home comfort food for a miserable day!!!

I phoned the doc's on tuesday for my results but they weren't back yet!! So hoping they are back today!! I have it in my head that they are gonna come back clear!!!

Oh and going to get my iphone tomorrow!!! :) been away getting fixed for ages!! Woo hoo lol xxxxx

Good luck for everyone with WI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope u have a good day and the results are bk xx

my 4 year old is stretching soooo much!! Gonna have to go shopping today and get him some new trousers!!! 5-6 trousers are too tight and too short on him!!! He's not tubby just a tall boy for his age!!! Ugh and the wee one will be a nightmare in primark lol xxxxx I can't believe how big my boys are getting!! Making me brudy lol xxxx

Back