ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hi all,
Hows everyone doing?
@ Ruth - Well done on your 3.5lb loss, thats a great start.
@ Lauren - Wheres the pic of you in your dress that you promised us?

Was down 1lb at last nights wi, well happy with that. Was out for my birthday chinese last night, stuck to chicken chow mein for main but for starters had 1/2 small portion of crispy shredded chicken, 1 spring roll, 1 chicken satay skewer and a bite of triangle of prawn toast. For dessert I had fruit salad and 1 scoop icecream. Overall think I did pretty ok, I know the meal doesnt point up to 49 but Im going pretend it did and that my 49 are gone for this week and am gonna stick to the 29 each day, really want a 2-3lb loss next week. Didnt reach my May target, so need to up my June one. Am on hols in 13 weeks so want to half lost 3.5st by then, so need to lose another 1st 5.5lbs, so think thats achievable.
AM back from 1hr15min walk so day is off to a good start.
Having spag bol for dinner with loads of big chunky onions and mushrooms and carrots to bulk it out. Have to pop out to shops and stock up on veg for my soup also.
Heres to a great week everyone x

Awww bless! X

Well done Bindi! Xx

Well done Alona! X

Well done bindi and alona!!

bindi will get the pic up as soon as i get a chance to upload them onto my laptop!!!

Have had another shitty day!!! I ended up in mcd's with the wee one!! That friggin ronald mcdonald got me again!! I'm sorry girls but i'm gonna have to pull the scales out in the morning to see the damage done!! Its the only thing that will give me a kick up the back side :(

What did u have hun? Can u pp it? X

yeah i had a large big mac meal with sprite zero and a double cheeseburger :(

How many is that? (my book is at home and esource only has a few bits) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
How many is that? (my book is at home and esource only has a few bits) xx

It is 11pp for reg fries and 18pp for a big mac plus I had a double burger so I know I'm over. Gonna try and eat very little for the rest of the week lmao.

Yay!! Do u still have weeklies spare? U can still eat! :) xx

Think I've had pretty much all of them if not more. Will b fine when I get back to work. It's the being at home that kills me. Two have my blood pressure sky high. Not jokin I can feel myself shaking. Gonna get the ironing done now and then start dinner. Roll on bedtime x

Oh got some results back urine kidneys and keytones are clear just have to wait for the coeliacs and one more :)

Well done bindi and alona and Ruth and Lauren and carly ..... I lost 4.5lb today yippe :) :) :)....bt did I get mentioned ... No .. Anyone else who lost 1r 2 lb loss gt mentioned and she didn't even say to everyone abt me :-( bt apart frm that I'm well happy ... Thanks wildtrapeze for the gud luck... how did u get on...
Lauren it's grt hving the iPhone I do practical all my surfing off it ... download the weight watcher app as well it's gud ....
Check in later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yass well done that is fantastic xxxx I had the iPhone before but it has took me nearly a year to get it fixed lol how much does the ww app cost?

Well done Yass that's awesome!!!!! ;) bless u Lauren! Take time to relax when they r sleeping! Cx

I'm bloody hungry :( only had lunch 2 hours ago! X

Back