ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

What did u have for lunch carly? It can't have been very filling. Ironing done for now. Will have more to do tomorrow. I'm gonna get the Boys to bed tonight, feet up and watch some telly :) of to the shops now to get something for dinner, we have the father-in-law for dinner.

It is 11pp for reg fries and 18pp for a big mac plus I had a double burger so I know I'm over. Gonna try and eat very little for the rest of the week lmao.

My leader said last night that a big mac was 13pp and reg chips were 9pp? Who's right? Cos I ws kinda thinking 22pp for mcds wasnt bad if I really craved one.

Yass congrats on the great loss hun

Alona, well done also, another step in the right direction

@ Lauren Know how you feel. Im a full time stay at home mum to 3, and by god they can do your head in sometimes. Chillax when the boys are in bed tonight.

Went shops earlier and stocked up on fruit. Leader at last nights wi said that blueberrys were super food and were able to destroy fat cells in your body, bought 2 punnets of them today but jsut had a couple there and am not really liking them (except they were in a blueberry muffin lol). Anyone know what I can do with them other than just eating them from the punnet.

On the scales front, Im gonna put them away til next wed eve when I will weigh myself before official wi. I was turning into a pyscho weigher weighing everytime I did a wee, lol, so gonna live without them til next wed.

Have big pot of spag bol on for dinner, yummy 13pp! Cant wait!

Enjoy the spaghetti Bol Bindi... I will check the EOG when I get home xx

Well done bindi and alona and you too yass that's a brilliant loss!

I LOVE blueberries, are u sure they're ripe? I love having then with strawberries banana and creme fraiche yum! If u cook them I don't think you'll get the same goodness?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Sorry bindi you are right. Don't know what I was thinking there. Ah well there is always tomorrow. Dinner tonight is extra lean mince carrots onion gravy and potatoes :)

That means its less hun :) that's better lol x

I'm on my way home from York having walked around for 3 hours and 20 minutes so good for the APs!
Just had 6 pieces of tandoori chicken and tandooried fish too so its healthier and Yum!

Bleh so full! And I've been invited into town tonight too! Eek!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Wow Ruth . Wt was the reason for all the walking lol I've just had a BIG dinner and now I'm eating ice-cream agh I'm in self-destruct mode lol

Just went to York on a day with the family and walked around everywhere! Madness! Railway museum York dungeons and around York in general :)

Going out tonight too :) vodka and slimline tonic all the way!

Lauren are u feeling ok? Are u enjoying the ice cream?

Ruth
X

Glad u had a Nice day Ruth. I'm fine just lost my mojo the last few days and don't know where I left it lol. I'm sure it will find it's way home though lol xxx enjoy ur night xxxx

Hey Girls!

Well done for all the walking Ruth! How is the tandoori meat for pps? Was it good? Enjoy ur night out :)

Lauren - u can pull it bk... U are doing amazing!! Look at ur fab loss! Enjoy ur ice-cream :) and get bk to posting ur diary petal!

Cxx

Evening ladies! Congrats to everyone who's lost and commiserations to those who have strayed a little off the eating skinny path! Tomorrow is a new day!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I had my induction for my new job today & am so wrecked! Think the new job'll definitely keep me run off my feet.. 40 hours a week! lol. I am gonna wear a pedometer and see just how much! Gotta buy trousers & shirts for my uniform.. hope I'll fit into 16s for both. Me and my sister had a go at one of Jillian Michael's other DVDs yesterday (Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism), it was seriously hardcore!! 45 minutes of sweating like a beast! lol. I have been sticking to my points and have been cutting down on my weighing, but took my TOTM today so probably not in for a big loss this Sunday.

Well done Hun :) did u like the people at new job? X

Sooooo my wee niece has been going to ice skating lessons-- I got her them for her birthday- she is brill :)

Every week I stand there going I wish I could skate properly- I can skate but just not sure it's the right way lol

So my other niece wants lessons for her bday a week or so away- I've decided I'm gonna learn with her! Think now I've lost a stone and see that there are other adults learning I'm gonna give it a go!! Have you seen how many activity points you earn??? Loads!!!!!

Lol 28 and getting ice skating lessons lol

Awesome plan :) I think there is a lot more I will do when slimmer - like ski! I break easily and with my weight behind me id probe be in boys but maybe when I look less like michillin woman in the suit lol... Xx

If anyone wants to add me on fb private message and I will give u my name :) it's fairly easy to guess lol... Cx

Back