ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I don't mean to sound like a hard-ass but every year and I mean every year for the last 8 I have only starting losing weight in July/august and then only lose 7lbs or so and regret it - this time is the last time and if I can help others the way others have encouraged me here then I will. Xx

If we were superheroes we would all be doing the power hand shake thing- minimins all go!!

Come on ladies...WE CAN ALL DO IT!!!! :D :D :D

Hello all!

To those of you in/sliding towards the pit of doom, get out!!!!! Get your head on straight tonight and start back on the points properly tomorrow, even if you don't feel like it, a few days back on the wagon and you will get your motivation back!

I'm currently lying on the floor with my legs propped up on the bed, having had a bath and taken ibuprofen. I think I'm getting used to the leg/shoulder pain more than it getting better!!

spent the entire day feeding my brain rather than my body and chickened out of wi-why oh why do we all do it:break_diet::lost:

Thanks girls ... I feel the power seeping in ... I just need a gud kick up the backside frm all of u.... Now stand in a orderly queue and start kicking... get me out of this dark place....
Thanks for being gud mates....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:confused::553:Hi Erin -the sight that springs to mind!!!!!!!!! so wish I could take ibruprofen-it plays fisticuffs with the meds I am on but so can sympathise with the pain!!!!! have you ever tried a wheat bag?

Evening all,
Sorry havent got to read everyones posts.
Carly well dont on your sts this week and Lauren glad you are not too bothered about the .5lb, sounds like your hen night was worth that and more.
Ive wi tomorrow eve, not sure how it will go, had the munchies all day Sun and just kept eating, didnt track all weekend. Though I did have a sneaky wi this aft and scales are showing a small loss, but I wont hole me breath, will wait and see. Didnt get much walking done, but am jsut back from a 1hr15min walk so happy with that. Am thinking if scales are showing a gain for me when I do sneaky wi before official wi tomorrow eve Im not gonna go to wi, think it will just wreck my head and I will self destruct and go on a mad eating frenzy. No plans for next couple of weeks so hope to get really into it!

Good luck for anyone with wi tomorrow

Bindi -just love your phrase;);):D:D its so true so understand -wi can do that cant it
I often feel so much like going into self destruct mode:thankyou::talk017::girlpower:

thanks ruth - hope the sachets help - they sound fun! ;)

SparkleGiraffe - well done for the fab loss! Hope things work out for your family - and thanks for the well done :) Let us know how 100% works for ya!

Lauren - sounds like a yummy tea

Yass - I have just added you :) hope ur ok lovely - get back on here - post ur diary and trust me it doesn't half keep u on track!! U are fabulous - remember what u have achieved - as Nomes said tomorrow is day 1!

LEB - grab my hand - we will pull you out! As nomes said remember the year 8s!

ErinW - hope u feel better soon!

Mazie - is there a WI you can go to tomorrow??

Bindi - good luck for WI

I had pizza hut - and I wish I had not found out what uncomfortably full feels like - reminded me how good ww is and how nice it feels to be hungry - never thought i'd say that... I am going for a big loss next week!!
xxxxx

Thanks Carly ...c u on fb ....I'm going to go for it ... Thanks everyone again I can feel myself getting all powered up...
Bindi u can do it ... Don't get as bad as me ... U hve done soo well ... Keep it up...
Mazie u go girl ...
Carly wat I can I say ... I hve been eating all around me too... Bt all I can say 2morrow is another day ....

Lets get to it ladies :) xx

I think that's everyone added/accepted on FB! lol. We make a right little gang!

:confused::553:Hi Erin -the sight that springs to mind!!!!!!!!! so wish I could take ibruprofen-it plays fisticuffs with the meds I am on but so can sympathise with the pain!!!!! have you ever tried a wheat bag?
Thanks hun. Like one of those microwaveable ones? I have a hot water bottle on the go at the minute which probably does a similar job.. and might grab some Deep Heat in a while!!

We are the best gang ever! Love u guys xx

I never got on yesterday and can't believe how much there is to catch up on lol

I missed breakfast and lunch today as was so busy and ended up grabbing a chicken royale burger out of burger king :( does anyone know how many points is in them?

16 or 19 with cheese :) x

No worries Nomes- I need it!! Defo gonna be skinny for year 8s- I'm getting s form class for the first time lol!!!!

I can do this :)

Thanks for the support :)

Go LEB! Good luck with going bk to class! Let us kno how U do xx

Gud morning all.... I'm feeling sulgish this morning... Feel bad abt everythg I ate in the last 2 weeks... Still dreading abt 2morrow wi.... Shld I go shld I nt....
Gud to c u guys on fb....
Hope everyone has a gud day including me !!!! Spk to u all later ... Off to get the kiddies to school.... Then get into some housework ...

Glad everyones feeling in a more possitive mood now!!! We CAN do this girls!!!!

Bindi are you sure missing WI is a good idea???? Remember what you have all said to me about missing it!! It just rolls one bad week into another!!! And it may not be as bad as you think!!! My scales were telling me 2-3lb gain yesterday before WI and when i got there it was only 0.5!!! So maybe you could have a small loss!!! Could you not get it worked into your head that if you have a small gain or sts that you are gonna use it as motivation to work your butt off this week and get a FANTASTIC loss??? xxxxxx

Leb and Yass - i am glad you have decided to get back on the wagon!! Stay on here even when you are having bad days/weeks!! We are all here to support each other xxxxxxxx group hug lol xxxxxxxxx

Erin i hope the pain eases soon!! When your not used to standing all the time it can be excruciating!!! I always think its worse when you sit down for a minute and try to get back up again!! All of a sudden the feet seem to go on strike and refuse to walk anymore lol!!! But i promise you that as long as you have comfortable shoes IT WILL GET EASIER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carly - i know what you mean about it being nice to be hungry!! Last night i OVER INDULGED BIG TIME!! It is soooo uncomfortable afterwards that you wish you never ate it!! Some times hunger is nicer lol!! And thank god to WW for learning us portion control so that we never feel that way anymore (except after a little binge lol)

Ugh i was dying to go for a walk today before work!! I really want to start!! But there was a while down pour of rain here yesterday!! I haven't seen anything like it in ages!! It was coming straight down, heavy and fast and just bouncing of the ground lol!! With the odd hail shower mixed in!!! Come on now its june!!! Please be nice mister weatherman!!!! Well anyway i might shuck on the old rain coat and set off!! As our leader says we wont melt lol!!! The OH is off now for a few days so i might as well try and get a few walks in while i can!! I want to take the boys to the swimming pool as well tomorrow!! I know i wont get to do any lengths or anything, but at least the resistance of the water is bound to help a little iykwim!!!

Hope you all have a good day!!! And eat slim lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back