ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Aw girls- after being all positive and kick- ass and stuck to points last night and everything i suffered food poisoning from my local Chinese and was up and down to the loo (sorry!) til 3 am! Normally that would be enough to make me cry but it seriously aggravated back pain. So 3 am found me on the sofa sucking skittles as I was shaking due to sugar? having left the body? So

6pp used already but the good news is I just read all your posts (laurenasha and leb part) and am going to stay within points although all I want to do is eat ***** (any shrinks out there feel free to analyse that one!!!)

Sob sob xx

Morning Yass! U should go face the music and move on... Same to u Bindi - or it will just spiral :) I'm so adamant this will be the last time that I won't even consider missing WI because bad weeks will be overcome :)

Lauren - I quite like a walk in the rain in the dark (weirdo alert) and a nice hot shower/ bath after :) enjoy ur day!

Nomes - hope u feel better :( and well done for counting skittles!! Is that 6pp for a normal bag? Does anyone kno the pp in fruit pastiles - they used to be quite low xx

had a look on esource and cant see the roundtree ones!! But the fruit pastelle ice lollies are only 2pp!! Yum yum gimme gimme :)

will see if i can look up the NV of a pack on the way into work xxxx

Awwwww Nomes hope you feel better xx

Yes we can do this :)

Missed your post there nome!! Sorry!! Hope you are feeling better soon!! and as long as you stick to your points I don't think it matters what you eat' after your loss this week showed xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you feel better Nomes!

Yass and Bindi, I had one bad week at SW a while back I didn't go to the meeting and I ended up never going back! The best thing you can do is go! I find that it makes me more motivated if I've had a gain to see it by someone weighing me and do something about it!

Lauren & Carly- I've found that it now upsets my stomach completely if I eat a large amount of rubbish! Particularly McDonald's or Dominos so I think either I need to pack it in altogether (yeah right! ;) ) or just cut down my portion sizes majorly!
I used to go to bed every night feeling sick due to overeating and now I can't stand it when I do!

Hope that everyone is ok and that people who are getting weighed are looking forward to it... :eek:

We are a fab gang and we can pull ourselves through anything :) even when my brother takes me out for a Mexican tomorrow (ulp!) My most favourite food ever... No idea what to eat rather than stuffing my face like I always used to! I've even decided if my OH were to propose (i can only dream...) I would like Mexican food for the wedding breakfast from this particular restaurant haha!

Oops I've been waffling sorry :p

Ruth
X

feel like pushing the self destruct button:break_diet::ashamed0005: ,can so identify with Bindi.Didn't do a sneeky peak ,went to another wi and put on 1.5
was a morning wi instead of my usual evening so thats doubly worse

Ruth ,you are sooooooooooooo lucky you dont look old enough to have left primary school ,let alone get married
whats your secret,I admire your profile pic every time I see it;)

Carly lucky for u I jus found fruit pastelles in the cupboard (my boys love them) I pointed them as 3 for half the tube or 5 for the lot!! They not as low a they used to be because there is a surprisingly high amount of carbs in them xxx

O no I weighed myself this morning and had gained 4 lb bt that's not the problem ... I was putting the scales away ... I prop them behind the bathroom sink and I dropped them and damn scales shattered in a million pieces ...bloody hell I wish it was 20 lb of flab I lost instead of the 20 quid !!!! Soo angry .... Going to get another one ... Does anyway recommend a gud one under 20 quid ... The last one I had was ww scales.... Hope everyone else is having a better day then me ...
nomes hope u feel better soon....
Maize I knw hw u feel bt at least u faced it and can start a fresh new week gud luck
Ruth I hope U hve a gud time
Lauren will look at ur photos bt ur look really well on ur fb profile
Carly & Leb how's ur day going??
Bindi let's do it and face the music I'm decided to go to wi 2morrow hope u do too

I used to look after myself a lot better than I do now! I cut all of my hair off in October and I have regretted it ever since! It's growing though!
I'm not sure what I do really! My job helps it started going downhill when I fell and injured my back and put a lot of weight on and got a bit depressed! However all good now as its going through the solicitors, I'm having counselling and physio so ill be there soon :)

I've been with my OH since I was 16 and I'm 21 in August and he's 24 next month! He keeps hinting it and keeps saying he wants to be engaged before next year :eek: let's see ;)

Thanks for your kind words though :) a treat every so often doesn't go a miss! At work we have an inhouse beautician and a massage/facial every so often is lovely!

Ruth
X

I may get virtual slaps in the face for this but I was on the verge to go for fish and chips 30pp but cooked lunch for 11 pp and have 5pp of choc! I know it's not a massive change but it's the little ones that will get us there! :)

Well done Nomes! Are u feeling better?

Ruth
X

I was gonna go walking even if it was raining but it is lashing here!! Been really bad the last 3 days!! So plan b is 30+ minutes on my exercise bike!! Was used as a coat rack for a while before it was finally moved to the garage lol! I find it really boring but at least it's something! I really want to start exercising this week so it will have to do for now!!

Gonna have banana and toast now let it settle and then get it over and done with!! I'm also trying to start drinking 2ltr + of water again this week as I'd stopped drinking it!! Thank god I finally found a little bit of motivation

My day is rubbish- pounding headache from yesterday still here- writing reports/ oh and i've put on a 1lb- need to get my ass in gear :(

I'm not too bad Ta Nomes! My boss gave me a couple of days off work because I look shattered apparently so at least I can have some time to clean the flat! I'm a really clean person but I work early,late,early,late,early so its like shifts and I'm knackered! It's washing hoovering dusting exercising and WI and then I'm done :) Eek WI I'm a bit scared!

Ruth
X

Good luck Ruth!! U will have some AP earned today!

Leb 1lb is nothing after going off the rails! Use it as your motivation to get back to it xxx

Well girls, gonna go wi this eve and face the music, though I think I may salvage a small loss (scales are telling me v good things but dont want to believe them will wait til official wi. Sorry still havent managed to catch up on all the posts and see whats happenign everyone, but sounds like most are doing well.
Ruth good luck for wi later

Back