ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I'm glad u decided to go bindi!! It's the right decision!!

I'm making gammon, mash and peas for dinner before work! Am gonna try and cook more meals to stop myself gettin bored with what I'm eating!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Change of plans!! Gammon and wedges!! I don't even know if that goes together lol!! Turns out my potatoes were a bit soft and I'm not sure if they would have been ok to eat?? So 12pp before sauce :( only leaving me with 10pp for the rest of the day!! Think I will take in 0pp soup with me and have a chicken salad later!! Gonna pop to the shop before work and get some nice fruit xxx

Carly, thanks can't believe how high that stupid aul chicken royale burger was :( wish I hadn't of ate it!!!

Ruth and Bindi good luck for wi tonight! I'm sure you's will do great, or at least better than expected!

Done my shopping today, but never planned what I'm making so I didn't have a clue what to buy and haven't a clue what to make. I think I'll just have to have a ww meal with veg till I can get myself organised lol

wi tomorrow night so have to be really good tonight!:D

Afternoon girls. Just wanted to let you know that my leader was talking about exercise yesterday and she mentioned that there is a 25% off promotion coming up in the next couple of weeks. She was specifically referring to the pedometer (£12.71 with discount) but also said other stuff would be included too.

Hope you're all well xx

Them frigging offers never come to norn Ireland :( ah well at least u already have my pedometer!

Gammon and wedges is actually nice! Am having it with red sauce :)

When's ur wi mammycass?

Good luck Leanne xxx

I WI last night Lauren and loat 1lb. Pleased with that. I go to South Africa in 3weeks and really want to have lost 2.5st before I go (primarily because I know that I will put half a stone on whilst there so at least I can still say I have lost 2st if you see what I mean!)

Well done for going to WI and braving it - sounds like you are back on track now xxx

Good luck to anyone else WI today xxx

Yeah thankfully mammacass! How much have u lost in total!! I would like a good few pounds off this week so I don't go back on my 3 stone next week at my friend wedding! Xxx

Have gone overboard today- nearly eaten all my weeklies and my dailies- oops! I think that what I've been through has made me a little unstable with emotions which has actually come through in my eating today :( tomorrow is a new day x

I have lost 31.5lb now Lauren x

Sure you will do well and have that safeguard for the wedding :D

Nomes - I can totally relate to that. Be true to yourself, keep tracking and you will be rewarded xx

Good on you bindi for deciding to go to WI!

Our 25% off started lastnight...typical the week after I buy a pedometer and 2 week after I bought the delux pack with EO guide and shopping guide etc. I actually don't really need anything else lol

This weather is so depressing...I walked this morning with the pram to my daughters Jo Jingles (google it) class. It was peeing down when I was walking home so it became a very fast walk lol!!

Oooooh I'm going to see Take That on Sunday. I bought tickets off eBay lastnight - soooooooo excited :D :D

Lost half a pound and I'm dead chuffed after what I had done Friday and totm! 1lb to a silver 7! 3lbs to 5%

Ruth
X

Gud luck wth wi this evening and 2morrow everyone
I had 2 crumpets wth low low butter on them. 8pp
a packet of ww crisps 2pp
Pitta bread wth chicken and vege 6pp
Then blow it .... Had 2 slices of quiche ... Must b at least 16 pp
Hope everyone else had a gud day...

Thaw only 32pp yass not over by much ! Don't worry about it!

Well done Ruth xxx

Well done Ruth :)

-2lbs for me tonight, and leader happily informed me Im halfway to goal. Am not gonna pig out tonight, am all set for a good week. Have 1.5lb to go til I get my 5th silver 7 and 2.5lb will take me into the 12s!!! Have goal of 9lb for June as I have 5 weighins, so 4lb off so far, am a happy little bunny.

Wow well done bindi!! I'm happy to say I told u so!! Lol! I'm glad u decided to go and I'm glad you got ur motivation back!! And congrats on your halfway !! U really want mine this week!! Only need 1lb!! Here's to another good week xxx

Well done everyone!!

Right!!!!!!!! Too many weeks wasted mucking about not really following plan :( back to it 2m!!!!! DEFO!!!! Giving myself a serious talking to lol

Well done on your losses girls! :D :D :D

Thanks Lauren, hopefully I'll do well, I've really stuck to my points this week although I'd love a big chocolate bar now but I'll try and resist lol x

Well done bindi ... Knew u cld pull it off ... I well pleased for u... And gud on u Ruth ... U rock girl .. I'll b at ur goal weight in no time .... Come on Leb and Leanne u bth can get there as well...and so can I ( fingers crossed)
Thanks Lauren I did nt really count it up... Thought wats the point after the quiches but I'm within my 33 pp soo I don't feel bad nw.....

Of course we can yass, just need to stay focused! :) x

Back