ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Aww thanks everyone!

Well done everyone! I have decided to move to level 2 on the 30 day shred DVD but do it every other day as I am weaker than I usually am at the minute after losing a lot of blood after procedure last Friday (sorry tmi) but will still do it 10 times it will just take me longer! Will do some pilates and yoga in between!

Ruth
X

Week 4 of 100% here we come!

Yass see sometimes things aren't as bad as they seem!!! Well done everyone!! And good luck tomorrow leanne and anyone else who has WI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm not worth 5pp I don't think :( boo! Lol! Hope ur ok Lauren :) thanks for ur help!

Hope everyone is ok :)

Nomes - u are having a tough time! Chin up and keep at it :) Tomorrow is a new day!

LEB - hope u feel better soon! Go girl - day 1 tomorrow :)

LeanneF - we have all done it in hunger! Sure u will be fine :)

Cass - 31.5 is awesome :)

Ruth - well done! Good luck with level 2 :)

Yass - it was just a blip u can do it :D

Bindi - that's awesome!!! Half way :)

Xx

Congratulations Ruth & Bindi! :) And good luck with Level 2 Ruth, no more push-ups, yaaaay! :D

Oooo do the push ups stop... Just need to get bicycle crunches down and then I'm moving on lol xx

Just for level 2, she throws in some walking push-ups in level 3! :p I found that I was a lot better at them by then, though. Good luck with the crunches, Carly! :)

Would it not be best todo the days the way jillian says to!! I haven't done it but what's the rush!! I'm sure it's laid out that way for a reason with different exercises xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back to the Shred? No way! I'll not be fit for doing any exercise any time soon, seeing as I am on my feet 40 hours a week. I'll be quite happy if I continue losing 2-ish lbs a week. Since doing the Shred halted my weight loss, I am gonna wait til I get to goal, or at least closer to goal before I have another go to tighten everything up!

Lauren - it's 3 levels and u move up when u feel ready so isn't set dates... :)

Go on Erin - dare you! X

Lol no I kno what u mean - when I was waitressing it was tough!! U enjoying it? X

Aw right I thought it was 10 days if each! My mistake sorry xxxx night all!! Chat in the morning xxx

I will probs aim for 10 of each :) sleep well xx

Gud morning all.... Hope everyone slept well... I'm off to my swimming lesson this morning then off to wi at 10.30 .....gud luck for everyone who has a wi today ... May the force b wth u .....I'll check in later ... Hve a nice day :)

Morning Yass! Enjoy ur swim and good luck for WI! X

@ Yass good luck for wi.

@ Carly well done you on doing the shred, i still havent managed to open the wrapper yet.

@ Erin hope the new job is going well

Have my walk done so 6AP earned today so far, gonna plan my food for the day, have no plans for the week ahead so am hoping I can manage on my 29 per day and not use any weeklies.
Does anyone know what exercise I can do to help get rid of the bat wings on my upper arms, Im walking 5 morns a week but am pushing a buggy so they are not really getting worked iykwim. Have started doing my slendertone on my belly also so will see how that goes.

Have a good day everyone x

Woohoo just noticed in my stats that my 2lb loss last night gave me a total of 15% loss so far!
Thanks guys for all the help and support :)

Lol no I kno what u mean - when I was waitressing it was tough!! U enjoying it? X
Ha! I'm thinking of maybe doing a Jillian 'Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism' session with my sister tomorrow night, but we'll see how I feel!

I'm doing more bar-tending than waitressing at the moment (which I prefer).. it's going ok, sometimes I like it, sometimes I want to quit, but I think that's the same with any new job. Once I know what I'm doing & my shoulder & feet stop aching, hopefully things'll improve!

Good luck for weigh in, Yass! :)

Bindi, I think you'll need to start doing some various exercises with light weights to tone those bingo wings! I bet there are some good examples on YouTube of different things to try. :)

Had a sneaky look at the scales this morning & they're showing a 2lb loss, roll on Sunday (well Monday really, as I am off that day! :p)!

Back