ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Erin - I kno what u mean - I love my job but some days I could just stay in bed! I have ordered that DVD so will give it a go when it arrives!

Bindi - get it unwrapped mrs :) lol u can do tricep dips/ tricep press! Hold a bright in both hands above ur head and take hands down to shoulder blades - hope that makes sense x

Your on a roll now Erin!! Seems like them scales are finally moving!!! Seems like your new job is doing wonders for the scales!!! Woo hoo!!! xxx

Yass enjoy swimming and good luck for WI!!! xxx

Bindi don't chat about Bingo Wings!!! Mine are really starting to annoy me!!! If you find any good exercises for them, then pass it on please xxxx

Has anyone heard from sherry in a while??? xxxx

Well i have officially got out of the wrong side of bed this morning!!! :( We were supposed to take the boys to the swimming pool today but the little one has got the greenest nose I've seen in a long time!!! So i think we are going to the OH's Brother and sister-in-laws house!! She has offered to make us dinner but i'm a little panicked!! Although i do think she cooks lots of vegetables and a lot of healthy cooking!! So as long as i have a small portion i'm sure it will be ok!!! I'm just hoping this rain cloud that is sitting on top of my head, disappears soon!!!!

hold a what in both hands bindi??? Ok i'm gonna have a look on amazon!! I don't want to be the only one left out of the Biggest loser dvds lol xxxx

That's good Erin :) fingers crossed!

Chin up Lauren cx

Was looking on amazon and was thinking of just getting the biggest loser - the workout dvd!! I don't think i'm ready for the 30 day shred yet!! Would like to try something else first!! This one is a 6 week course, it promises to help you lose weight (not sure how much though) so i think I'm gonna start with that one xxxx

Ok girls, will unwrap the shred dvd tonight and give it a go.....only have another 3 weeks of being able to go walking in the mornings Mon - Fri after the school run, so will be much harder to try and earn those activity points.

Must get around to adding everyone on FB.

Bindi whats your name and Ill search for you!!

I'm trying to download the dvds, but having abit of trouble viewing them atm!!

I begrudge paying for them but at the same time i can't wait for them to arrive so i want them NOW lol xxx

Cant find page with all the details for facebook, so if anyone wants to add me, its Irene Watkins, pic is of me and my 3 children, just send me a message with request so I know who you are

Lauren Ive sent you a fb friend request

Sorry that was a weight with both hands holding it lol I'm gonna add u Irene x

Can't find u hun :(

I found u lol :) x

Got ya bindi!! Well I couldn't get the DVD to work so I will order it tomorrow!! My little ones are driving me up the Walls today refusing to eat when we are in a rush!! I had Heinz tomatoe soup with bread 13pp quite high but it was handy!

The Sis-in-law is making diet coke chicken tonight! It is a slimming world recipe!! So I say as long as I have a small portion of rice it wiling ok diet wise!' I still have 18 dailys left so I'm sure that will cover it!! Let's just hope all goes to plan!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure u can calculate it! I think it's free on SW so diet coke and five spice is free so sill probs just be pp for chicken - check ingredients :)

Bindi - I've just received 3 other jillian michaels DVDs and they were each £6 on amazon - one of them is called no more trouble zones and works on bingo wings :) x

Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

Hiya girls ....2lb damage this week ... Last week it was 1.5 lb on... Soo all tog 3.5 lb on.... .. Going to face it and get it off by next week... God willing .... Went for 1 1/2 hours walk this morning ... Soo far I had
2 bananas 0 pp
1 bread wth 1/2 egg 4 pp
Salad bowl wth tuna frm subway 5 pp
Fredo bar .... Is it 3 pp for it ??

Bindi exercise is the only thing apart frm surgery .... Just a lazy thought can u put ur slendertone around ur arm ???? Probaly a stupid idea lol

Lauren the diet coke chicken is lovely ... U just pp ur chicken ... I mke it but instead of rice I put it into wraps wth salad ... Enjoy ur meal

Carly u go girl wth all that exercise u will b much fitter and healthier and slimmer....

Yass - one Freddo for 3 but 2 for 5pp :) I might make diet coke chicken sometime x

Lol @ Carly and all the dvds etc, ya will be like twiggy in no time.
Will defo unwrap the shred dvd tonight and have a look and see what it entails.

Absolutely rotten day here, its more like a Novembers day! Wasted my time hanging out 2 wash loads. Whats everyone having for dinner? Had a 2egg omlette and some beans for lunch, hadnt had eggs or beans in long time, was rather nice and a ww rich toffee bar for the sweet tooth. Have 13pp left for today but have already had my treats so should have plenty.

Thanks Carly x I gt the recipe frm u tube ... Just put in slimming world diet coke chicken ..x

Back