ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

@ Yass get stuck back into it and that 2lb if not more will be gone next week. Lol at the slendertone around my arm, dont think it will work ha ha. HAve lost weight from there just need to tone up now too.

@ Lauren/Carly what is coke chicken?

Carly just accepted you on fb, holy god 2512 pics, will have a scroll through them later on when kiddies are in bed.

Bindi I also just send a request on fb for u.....
Diet coke chicken is a slimming world recipe .... All u need to pp is your chicken ... U tube it and it tells u the recipe ... I can't remember all off it ... Bt it's delicious ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yass have accepted your request. You look great
Carly you look like a girl who knows how to have a good time in your pics, very photogenic.

Also added everyone on FB (I think!), so if you see a friend request, you'll know who it is! ;)

Thanks guys for saying I'm photogenic lol -there are some horrid ones but good memories attached :) I can't find my diet coke chicken recipe! It involves Chinese 5 spice and diet coke and various other bits n bobs! I also used to make tomato sauce chicken which sounds rank but has worcestershire sauce n sugar and vinegar etc in and is yummy! Will look for recipe sometime and post it :) and stroganoff too cx

Haven't been on much today- met some of my little darlings that I will be teaching next year.

Ohhhh and I'm totally on the wagon :)

Yay!!!!!!!! :) glad to hear it LEB xx

Thanks Carly- actually been really good- not found it too hard either?? Strange... Have I got my Mojo back?? I hope so xx

Aw girls the diet coke chicken was gorgeous!' I'm def gonna make it for me an the oh sometime!!

On the downside I ate a load of garlic bread with it and a slice of fresh cream Swiss roll and 1 large vodka!! Haven't worked out the points yet but I will and aim to burn it off in ap points xxxx

@ Leb well done on your 100% day :)

@ Lauren what did the diet coke chicken taste like? Might give it a go at the weekend

Had a 100% day also, still actually have 1pp left for today but am full so am going to leave it. Decided Im not gonna start the shred just yet, gonna google some exercises to help my bingo arms, Im afraid if I start the shred I wont lose weight.

Aw bindi it was gorgeous!! U wouldn't even think there was diet coke in it!! There was tin tomatoes, passata, garlic, onion, jalapeño,s and lazy chilli!

Am gonna start building up a spice wrack and start cookig!!

Have been thinking of trying slimming world for a few weeks to give myself a wee. Change! Not leaving and def not going to the dark side! Lol haven't even decided yet! It's just been a thought xxx

Lauren, you are doing fab on pp. WHats the difference with slimming world, how do they point food?

They only track sins u get 5-15 sins a day!! Mostly everything ate in a day is free food, which all depends on your day, green is all your veg, peas, beans, pasta rice, red is meat and extra easy is a mix of both days except you only get 1 of each healthy extra! Healthy extra a is your milk, dairy etc and healthy extra b is bread, cereal etc!! You get 2 healthy a,s and b,s on red and green days!! Hope that explains it!!

I'm just getting a bit bored, I'm gonna stay at my ww meeting u but just follow slimming world for a few weeks for a change and then maybe just keep changing between the two!! Not sure but just thinking about it xxx

Hello Everyone!

I've had a well busy day and had a proper treat as my bro took me out for lunch and I have no idea how to pp it all!
Burger with lettuce tomatoes jalapenos and cheese in a normal flour wrap with onion rings and homemade coleslaw and then rhubarb pie with low fat custard!
Gonna try and pp it!

Lauren have fun with SW I stopped as it flared my IBS up loads I'm sure you'll do really well on it :)

I'm exhausted today I have two gym exams and assessments next week I'm working all weekend and my regional manager just rang to say he's coming to audit me on my paperwork and health and safety items! I'm on my own as my manager is in Torquay and I'm worried as he picks on the fact that I'm young and always is mean to me!

We took delivery of a power plate in the gym today! Can't wait to get on it! 10 Mins is the equivalent to 1hrs workout! Also training 2 17 year olds this weekend too :(

Eczema has come back on my scalp which is really painful and I've spent the majority of my 2 days off in work :(

Hmph

Ruth
X

Aw Ruth!! Hope your feeling better soon!! I'm not leaving my ww class as i've spent way to much money on it!! And enjoy the support of my leader and new friends there!!! I just feel myself getting bored atm and i think a wee stir up will help me keep it up!!! xxxx

Was looking online and some of the recipes look amazing!! Gonna go to asda in the morning and buy all the ingredients for a chilli con carni!!! I also want to look in b&m's to see if they have them big round frying pans that you can slow cook things in!!! The big electric ones!!! I don't know the real name of it!! Can anyone help me out with the name as i don't want to sound like a d*ck asking for something tomorrow that i don't know the name of lol xxxxxxxxxx

Lauren have you tried just changing some of your usual "safe" meals and trying a few different things for dinner? When I get stuck and weight not changing much I change my breakfasts for the week and also a couple of meals, it always seems to do the trick for me.

Ruth you'll be fine with you regional manager, maybe he picks on you because of your youth as he wishes he was young lol. I hope the eczema eases, its a nightmare! Good luck with the power plate, it could be a god send :D Let us know what it like.

I'd 2lb off this week! Over the moon :D:D:D But I had a cheesy gravy chip while shopping in belfast today which made me ill and couldn't even eat dinner :( Probably for the best as the chippy was riduclously high. Back to butts tomorrow! :)

Well done leanne!!!! THATS FANTASTIC!!!

Yeah i think this is my way of mixing it up a bit!! Some lovely recipes on SW and i loved the cooked breakfasts!!! Its worth a go!! And i'm not leaving or giving up xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back