ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Fab Leanne well done!

Yes will just ignore the OLD ;) regional manager haha!

I have no idea what a multi pan is :(

Ruth
X

Sometimes a changes does us all good!! I've read a lot of peoples posts about the diet coke chicken from sw, that one sounds good. I'll have to try that one out. Let us know any new receipes you cook and how they turn out x

thanks Ruth x

Never heard of a multi pan either lol x

Hey All

LEB - that's awesome! Here's to Mojo - clinkys :)

Lauren - sounds like a very yummy meal :) can u remind me of the recipe sometime? I can't find mine :( SW is really good hun but there is a lot less freedom - you cant just have anything you fancy and u have to cook everything from scratch - its really hard if u are busy... Could u maybe look through ur mags and recipe books and make new things ... or just decide what ur fave meals were before dieting and make thinner versions?? if its the recipes u like most of them would be low in pp anyways.. but of course if u think it will work go for it and we will support u... i found it depressing coz I couldn't eat choc/drink much ... lol

Bindi - well done on 100% day - I am sure u will find suitable exercises :) sorry if mine made no sense lol

Ruth - sounds like a tough few days! Hope ur scalp feels better! Good luck with paperwork, training the kiddies and your exams/assessments (he probably picks on u coz he cant believe how good u are) ;D U will have to tell me what the power plate is like :) I always wanted to try one... and im sure from ur diary u have pp'd enough or even more than enough :)

LeanneF- yay for losing 2lb and boo for being poorly!

No idea what a multi pan is...

Tried to make the Lemon Roulade out of the mag from 3 months ago and it came out a bit iffy.. so attempted again and it still doesnt look quite right.. will save tasting it tomorrow and take curly wurlys as back up - me and my 2 SW friends are meeting and each doing a course :)

I did day 6 of shred too.. I am hoping for a really good loss this week :) xx

Ok so I am starting sw diet from tomorrow!! Of course I'll post the recipe for you tomorrow!!

I am going to make 3 recipes tomorrow!! All by bulk so I can make extra! Chilli con carni! Spagetti bolognese and diet coke chicken!!! Am hoping to make enough to freeze!! As it is I don't do Enough home cooking for my boys and need to get them eating better while they are still young! I don't want them to follow my foot steps! So cooking doesn't bother me! And like as i said it's just for a few weeks!! I'm doing ww for nearly 4 months and as they say! A change is as good as a rest!! I'm still staying with all my girls here!! And know enough about ww to still support you all!! Xxxx group hug xxxx

As a lucky coincidence I opened a cupboard today and found my old sw pack and extra easy recipe book!! I'm takin it as a sign from the gods of dieting lol xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds fab hun! I still have my books so will help if I can! Good luck and enjoy cooking :) x

Thanks!! And as for the sins with drinking slash chocolate!! I think for the few weeks that I do it I'm gonna try and not use any sins!! As I have the wedding on Thursday so will save them up for that iykwim!!

Sensible :) this thursday? Exciting! Looking forward to final pic of outfit and u all dolled up :) x

Yip this Thursday coming!!! I can't wait to see myself either Lol xxx Ugh I can't sleep!! Ugh already know I'm gonna be wrecked tomorrow!'

Can't believe you're going to do SW, Lauren! You'll have to tell me the differences and whether you notice a difference in your losses and hunger levels, as I know nothing about SW! Are you going to be going to meetings?

No i am staying at my WW classes to see how i get on with it first!!! I don't wanna feel like a traitor all together!! lol i have enough information here to do SW by myself!!! I am really passionate about Pro Points!! I just want a little break (and i don't want that to mean stopping!!!) so i'm gonna give this ago!! Probably just for a few weeks!!! I just want a few weeks without pointing!!!

I weighed myself today and they are a few lb down from WI!!! Aw I'm doubting my decision now in day light lol!!! Aw well, sure all i can do is try it!!! Or maybe i'll just stick to my pro points!! Aw will see how i get on today!!! xxxxxxxx

Good luck :) maybe add cottage pie to the list of bulk meals xx

Mazie I don't think i'm gonna bother with the SW!! I think i'm gonna leave it till after the wedding and then decide what to do!! I am gonna make a nice home made dinner from scratch tonight though!!! I think that will help me!!! Lol what am i like??? lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mazie how have you been getting on?? I can't remember what you've lost! What you've still got to lose etc etc cause you don't have any statistics or a ticker xxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Lauren! Keep us updated on ur decision :) x

Erin is that 10 stone 10lbs to go - confused lol...

Lauren - hope u enjoy ur homecooked meal :) x

mazie tell me all your information quickly and i will make you a ticker!!! Then all you have to do is click on it and copy the url to your signature!! Or give me your sign in name and password (change it after that) and i can do it for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Think its propoints for another week carly!! Gonna go to Asda today and see if they have any nice changes i can buy :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Back