ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Sounds good :) maybe think of ur 5 fave meals ever n make a diet version! Have u made the wrap pizzas? :) and check out mags or esource for recipes :) xx

No i haven't made the pizza! We can't get the squares here!!! How do you make it again??? xxxx

i think i might make a home made chicken dinner today!! With loads of 0pp veg!!! :)

U can use tortillas instead if u just pop em in over for 2mins either side so base is crisp then use pasata with garlic chilli and herbs as sauce then whichever cheese u fancy! I love light mozzarella which is 5 or 6pp for 125g ball depending on where u get it and u could share with OH or over two days ... And then whatever topping u like :) I have bacon or WW sausages squeezed out of skin and in balls! Yummy!

Or I make low pp lasagne or cottage pie and freeze it or mini kievs are one each with homemade chips, or breaded fish pieces are 6pp... There are lots of dif meals to mix it up :) xx

What is silver diary? Sorry if I sound silly - is that 10% or something... And do u kno why they send the bar code thing for 5% and 10%? I will pop to ur diary now...

And enjoy chicken dinner - yummy! Could even treat yourself to Yorkshire as batter made up from one of them cheap packs is still very low :) x

Yeah carly I'm def gonna start mixing it up!! I think a pizza will be lovely for a friday night in!! Thank god i'm working tomorrow and sunday night, so i should be kept busy and at least i'm not partying!! Taking this weekend and next weekend off drink because of the wedding on thursday!! Oh i can't flipping wait!! I did have 1 large vodka last night though!! Hey 1 doesn't count lol!!!

I can't believe my scales are saying 2lb down after all the garlic bread i ate last night (1/2 a large baquette) and the slice of swiss roll!! (i'm not even fussed on swiss roll, i just ate it because it was there!!!) convinced me to stay on pro points cause i can have sooo much more choice!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Go girly :) 2lb woop! Enjoy the pizza! I have plenty of recipe ideas if u want them xx

Hum maybe carly!! only really have a yorkshire when i'm having roast beef :)

silver diary is just a minimins one!! Its where you have to have over so many posts!!! you could have one too!! In fact we both could have a gold one, but there doesn't seem to be anyone posting in the silver section so i joined the silver one!! Wouldn't want to be lonely lol!! It just nice to have somewhere to write my thoughts and feelings etc etc!!

Now i'm gonna sound stupid but what is the bar code thing that your on about for 5 and 10%! we've never had anything like that over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah carly i'd love loads of ideas!! Think we will just take it a few at a time though :) xxxxxxxxx

They rip it off card when u get it and she sent it somewhere... No idea lol :) x

Nah we don't have anything like that here!!! Well i must go and get lewis to school!! Then me and michael are taking a mini shopping trip to b&m's and asda!!! :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun :) x

Lauren, glad you are sticking with pp for another while, you lost me explaining the principles of SW ha ha. You are doing fab, 42lbs for god sake, thats a massive loss. Hope you have a great day shopping and cooking

Well i went to asda!! Couldn't get the multi cooker but i will keep looking!! I bought loads of goodies!! chicken, bacon, mince!! And for the first time mozerella balls!!! I love it but am scared to cook with it!! How do you pp it carly???

I also bought a ww oval pizza!! 6PP and very expensive, was thinking of having it for lunch with some oven chips or wedges!! but dont think i'll be buying it again because of the price!!

oh and i got the very lazy chilli and garlic carly!!! At least now i have a few things in to make for dinners!! And i'm gonna try eating different things!!!

I got one of them racks for the oven that you cook your chips in!! Hoping they are a good job as it would be nice to make some home-made chips again!! Oh chips and fried egg (with fry light of course)

Taking a little coffee break at the minute and then i'm gonna throw on some lunch and tidy round the house!!! Am feeling great again after seeing my home scales saying 2lb down already!! It's only friday, so if i work really hard maybe i could get another 2lb of by tuesday :)

oh and i got some lovely packs of fruit in asda for £1!! Perfect for me as none of my boys eat pineapple, grapes, melon etc!! they prefer apples and pears!! and the little mini milk ice lollies!! I have them hid out in the chest freezer because my little one would devour 2-3 at a time!! And he has enough of his own lollies without eating mummys lol!!!

Rambling on again lol!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx hope everyones having a nice friday!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds great Lauren :) enjoy yourself!!!!!!

Im trying to find low PP garlic bread as im doing meatball pasta tomorrow!
Any ideas?

Ruth
x

Good luck with all the cooking Lauren ;) the milk lollies sound good!

Can't wait to see your meal ideas Carly! I love cooking when I'm organised lol

Back