ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lauren is the tesco light choices garic bread frozen or chilled?

I'm not sure! I think it is fresh!! Making a ww oval 6pp atm with 100g potatoe wedges 4pp!!!

The meatballs work out as 10pp per portion so hopefully i will have room for a little treat tonight!!! :)

Lunch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3057435426.jpg
    image-3057435426.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 60
Omg meatballs were gorgeous!! Will def be making this one again!!

Attachments

• image-4161861308.jpg
    image-4161861308.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 69
Ugh my boys have me up the high doh!!!! I took them a message with me this evening to an old hall where we had to wait half an hour till it was my turn!! They proceeded in stamping on the creaky floor boards and echoing in the big room!! Then fighting about each other about who was sitting where and the wee one was trying to run out the door!! I was soooooooooo embarrassed and i could feel my blood pressure rising!!!

In fact its still sky high!! They are getting a bath now and then chucked into their beds ughh!! Thank the lord i have 11pp left today!! I am going to have a nice bath, a pint of diet club, a bar of dairy milk chocolate and 2 bags of wotsits!!! uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All very quiet here tonight...

Lauren sounds like you are well and truly back on track. What was the ww oval pizza like? Seen them in one of the shops before but thought it was too pricy for what you got.
Why dont you try doing your own wedges, you would get 200g for 4pp instead of 2pp for 100g of the bought ones. Im not a lover of potato so the way Im eating them is cutting 200g maybe 250g of potato into chips or cubes or wedges, zapping them in microwave for few mins, then fry lite and loadsa black pepper (or whatever spice/seasoning you want) and putting them in the oven on a hot baking tray for about 20-25mins, delicious.....If Im having mashed potato tend to only eat 50g worth (1pp) as it just doesnt taste the same when its not covered in real butter.
Have had another good day, dailies used, no weeklies. Was my bro's birthday and didnt have any cake, although I did have a rice krispie bun that I helped make, Ive pointed it as 3pp, do you agree?......rice krispie bun in a case (not over flowing or anything, regular size) but they were made with 6 mini mars bars (2pp each), made 6-8 buns. So Im counting 1pp for the krispies and 2 for the choc. DOnt think Im far off anyway, was gorgeous.
Earned 6AP walking this morn also, overall am a happy camper, hoping wkend goes pretty quickly (I know..wishing it away) its just its when I fall apart. Really want another -2lb next week.

The pizza was actually really nice!! I think it's ok to buy one occasionally :) already had a bad of wedges in the freezer so was using them up! Am def making my own next week!!

Today I also bought a big pack of bacon and spit it up so u can get them handy!! No one else eats bacon so it will do me rightly!!

Have had 32/32 today a well! Had 11 Left so I had 2 bags of wotsits and a bar of dairy milk :) felt abit guilty eating it while watching supersize vs superskinny lol xxxxxx

I had 7pp left this evening so had a bag of cheesy popcorn and a penguin bar with tea, yum!

Lauren - glad u got new stuff! The lighter mozzarella is 5 or 6 for full ball - just put in calc :) I just rip it up and it melts really nicely on pizza...

lazy chilli n garlic is fab :) the racks for chips cook them quicker and are brill... I always make my own - u get more which is always good! Lunch looked yummy! Tell me more about meatballs! I love them!!

Ruth - WW garlic baguette is 5pp for the mini one n is yummy :)

Bindi - well done :) another good day!

I did day 7 of shred and in 3 days have only had 3 weeklies! Bring on the vodka tomorrow :) xxx

Lauren iv been thinking the same bout sw, I love it in the summer for barbecues!
Iv been tracking both all wk n it's only chocolate taking me over my sins but to be honest I think I need to cut that out anyway.
I'm only on 29 Pp n it's really hard I have to use all my weeklies to feel full n I'm finding again that it works out lower in Pp to eat processed food than to make it yourself half the time which i don't like :-(
I loved the principles of sw just couldn't handle it in the winter when I wanted choc lol

Alona whatever you decided honey!! I don't think it matters which path we choose, as long as it gets us there!!! And even going between the two is ok as it mixes up our food!! Whatever you decide, please stay with us and let us know how your getting on honey xxxxx

Carly the meatballs were Ruths idea!!!! I heard she was making them and thought, hum that sounds nice! (plus i had all the ingredients already in :)) i looked at the recipe on esource but i changed it because it was 12pp a bowl!! So here's how i made it!!!

500g extra lean mince (rolled into loads of small little balls)22pp
1 onion sliced finely
1 red pepper deseeded and sliced finely (i know you don't like veg but you could make the sauce first and blend it before you put the meatballs in x)
lazy chilli
lazy garlic
500g passata
2 tins of tomatoes
250g pasta 24pp

I made the meatballs first and cooked them with low cal spay! Then i added all the ingred (except the pasta) and let it simmer for 1-1.5hrs! Probably didn't need that long but i like my peppers and onions soft!! And the pasta i just cooked 3/4 of the amount as it was only for me and the OH and 2 little kids lol!!

It was supposed to serve 4 but by the time i put in the 2 tins of tomatoe i got 6 servings of it!! Have little tubs now in the freezer!!! so the sauce was only 4pp per serving!! And then 6pp for each serving of pasta iykwim!! so 10pp per serving!! Am gonna attempt diet coke chicken today :)

Bindi what is cheesy popcorn? that doesn't sound good lol xxxxx

Oh and carly enjoy your vod night!! You have been GREAT this week!!!

And as for me!! My tummys abit sore today!! think it was the spicy food!!!!

But my scales are now weighing!! Wait for it 4.5lb down from tuedsay!! WTF it's only saturday!! I have another 3 days to go to WI!!! I really don't understand it because so far this week i've had 2 good days and 2 bad days and have already ate ALL my weeklies!!!! I'm over the moon about it!! But something smells fishy to me!!!!

Morning just thought i would pop in quick why ive got 5 minutes spare well done to everyone who has lost weight this weight :) I think we are all doing great we all have good and bad days/weeks but we are sticking with it with help and support from everyone else on here,i know i dont post much but im so happy i found this site and even if i dont post i make sure i read all your posts.So proud of each and everyone of u xxx This week i have managed to lose 1Ib so im happy with that a loss is a loss just 1 more pound then ive lost 2 stone :) Hope u all have a brill weekend xx

Morning all... Hope alls well here.... Lauren dinner sounds yummy ... Going to try it as well .. Thanks for posting the recipe....I was also thinking of swapping to sw bt going for my wi at ww... A girl in work does sw and swears by it and is losing weight bt I knw another friend who is leaving sw cause she is nt getting any where... I take some if their recipes eg diet coke chicken ... Try it in wraps it's delicious ... I cook my sauce until it's more thicker... Well done on ur loses this week ... I need new scales which one do u use ... they sound like mine type of scales lol....

Enjoy tonite Carly x
Well done bindi on ur 100% week
Ruth gud luck for the exams
Leanne hope u r keeping well and well done on ur lose
Leb I'm glad ur bck to ur usual self it's grt when ur r in control ...
Anyone I missed out gud luck for this week and wi
Yersterday I had rice and chicken my mum cooked 20 pp I think ... I pointed it higher to cover myself
3 slices of soreen plus low low butter / tea plus a fredo 15 pp I think a again ... Bt pointed it slightly higher again
4 bananas and 1 pear 0 pp
35 pp went slightly over my 33 pp by 2 nt bad
Hope everyone has a gud day....I'm off to my nephews birthday lunch ... Fingers crossed I stay within my pp ....

They are the WW scales!! Got them in the new year on offer at £20!!! I'm liking them this week, although some weeks i don't lol!!!

Yass you are doing so well!! Hope you enjoy your lunch yum yum :)

And the same to you Traceyjane!! You are doing amazing and 1lb from 2 stone!! wow!! You will get that lb off next week!!!

I agree with you too!! The girls on here are amazing!! And i know i would have gave up along time ago without all your support, tips and advice!! Luv you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yesterdays food diary
B:
milk 1pp
coffee 0pp
bannana 0pp (1PP)

L:
WW oval pizza 6pp
Wedges 100g 4pp
Kiwi, grapes and pineapple 0pp (10pp)

D:
Meatballs with tomato sauce 4pp
Pasta 6pp (10pp)

S:
2 x wotsits 6pp
Bar dairy Milk 5pp
Pint club orange 0pp
8 Large glasses water 0pp (11pp)

32/32 dailys
No weeklies remaining

Am working a 11 hour shift this evening!! I always panic when i have a 20hr day! But am gonna do my best to ssssstttttrrrrrreeeeeetttttttcccccchhhhhhh my points out as much as i can :)

Alona - maybe try SW for a couple of weeks to mix it up :) good luck and we will still be here for u!

Lauren - they sound gorgeous! I might give that a go :) hope the scales stay that way that's fab! Enjoy diet coke chicken :)

Tracyjane - well done for the 1lb loss :)

Yass - SW is really healthy and filling but I felt deprived if treats so it's really up to u and how u feel - it's not like u can't come back :) we will be here whatever u decide xx

I hope so too carly!!! But if i'm good the rest of the week i'm sure there is no reason for them not too!!!

I Worked the diet coke chicken as 3pp if serves 4 and only 2pp if serves 6!!! Happy days!! Will just have to see how many portions i get out of it!!! I'm hoping 6 lol!!!

My poor wee freezer is nearly packed to the throat lol xxxx

Boys are having porridge now and i'm gonna chop a big fruit salad!! loads of 0pp fruit and veg today to get me through xxxx

oh and meant to say i'm gonna get on amazon now and FINALLY order them dvds!!!

Hope everyone has a plan friendly saturday xxxx

Back