ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Bored hungry and ticked of with my work!!could think of another million things I would rather be doing tonight :( hope everyone is having a nice sat night xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh Lauren hope you're ok!

I'm not feeling well so having a night off! Cider and a bit of choc whilst watching Bridget Jones' diary!

What time u finish?

Also would you like me to post my SW stuff to you? I'm about to throw it out but would you like it? I have some cook books too! Id rather give them to someone else than throw them!

Ruth
X

Omg ... I hve stuffed my face... Had 2 French toast for breakfast and then ate and ate and ate at my nephews party then came home and had a big pkt of crisps and 2 cadburys creme eggs... All I can say I hve no weeklies left and probaly ate into nxt weeks weeklies as well...Need to get a grip... Out for lunch 2morrow need to eat sensibly ...

Hi all,

Have missed loads of posts again....

Lauren - fingers x the scales keep being nice to you. Fair play to you doing all your cooking, your meatballs sound yum, not so sure bout the coke chick though. Hope your night in work improves :)

Carly - Enjoy your vodkas, well deserved hun. Your pizza sounds yum, must buy some passata and this lazy stuff you are all talking about. Fancied a pizza yday and had a thin crust goodfellas ham and pineapple in the freezer, pointed it at 11 for half of it, needless to say it went back into the freezer, had haddock, salad and homemade chips instead :)

Leb - Nice one on the scales front, Im sure they will be nice to you on Wed :)

Ruth - Enjoy your night in and the magners :)

VeggieAnna - Welcome to out thread :)

Traceyjane - Well done on your loss this week and loss to date, you are doing fab :D

Sorry if Ive missed out on anyone.

Well I had my usual sneaky Sat morn weigh in at home this morn and wait for it.....was 12st 13lbs!!!! (was 13st 2lb at ww Wed eve wi). Havent seen 12st on the scales in a very long time. So needless to say that has spurred me on again for today, have had a good day, used my 29 but no weeklies used at all this week, also clocked up 9AP this evening doing a 90min walk, actually drove the route today and clocked it up as 8.4km, must convert it to miles, reckon its nearly 5miles. After walk had dailies left so had 4 squares of cadburys golden crisp choc and pack low fat crisps. Am hoping I can stick to the 29 again tomorrow and if I do, I wont use any weeklies on Mon or Tues. Really really want a good loss this week!

Ruth I found my pack so that's ok!! What cooking books do u have? Xxx

Oh yass if you pull it back now I'm sure you will be ok!'

Wow bindi well done! When get to 12 stone I think I will literally cry!! The lightest I can remember being is 13. 7 so I'm getting pretty damn close to getting near that!! Go us!!

Aw work isn't to bad just my boss caught me mockin the local sw leader and wasn't impressed ! I couldn't stop laughing! How mature am I lol!! Am working 4-3 so a pretty long shift buy I'll get through!!

Ruth I hope you feel better soon honey xxx

Omg we were soooo busy tonight!! There was a jazz and blues festival in the town tonight and from 12 till we closed at 3 the place was full!!! I am sooo tired and i ended up shoving a battered sausage in me on the way out the door!! I still had 6pp left for today though and with a 20hour day and that long of a shift i say i've covered it in AP points!! My body was craving food for energy and i wasn't gonna deny it!! So i'm not worried about 1 silly battered sausage!! Ugh i really hate my job!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

carly did you have a good night?? xxx

Hope ur ok Lauren n Ruth!! :)

Yass - sounds like a yummy day :) tomorrow is a new day

Bindi - yay for the 12s hope scales play nice!!!

Well I'm home from my night out! I had a really amazing night until this last hour! I stuck to the estimated pp and danced with my best friend (who is a stunning size 8-10 and the one whose wedding it is next year...)... I have posted 3 pics of this eve...had so much fun n danced loads but in the last hour I felt rubbish... All the lads talked to my best mate,,, and I felt like nothing... And her fiancée hates me no matter what I do... So I've been crying at home alone for the last half hour... I hate feeling fat :( I know I let myself get like this and I'm trying but some days u just cry...

Love all u guys xx

Carly why does her fiance hate you!! You will feel better with yourself honey!! Thats the way i used to be!! Crying cause none of the boys would look at me!!! But my confidence is really growing with every 1lb i lose!! That will be you too pet xxx luv ya too xxx

Thanks Hun! We clashed a long time ago and no matter how much effort I put in he won't forgive me or talk to me and she won't support me so I get ignored for weeks at a time :( xx

She has never stuck up for me and told him I'm making an effort she just told me he holds grudges n to give up
:(
Xx

Well that doesn't sound like a good friend!!! Yet she's asking you to be bridesmaid at her wedding!!! Sounds abit contracting to me!! How good of friends are you?? or have you just been friends for sooo long!!! xxxx

Best friends supposedly but she never ever texts first and my test by not texting didn't change it... I love her to bits but she's busy n saving up for wedding! She says all the right stuff when i see her... Its just tough and i kno she has no clue

and the annoying thing is i think he is so good for her and i make all the effort and try to be is mate.. but he's younger and clearly doesn't appreciate that I have been there for years... And I do care!

I kno I'm a winge lol! Sorry xx

Don't worry about it pet!! Sometimes friendships can be as tough as relationships!!! Well i'm of to bed sweetheart!! You take care and i'll speak to you in the morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sleep well xx

Lots n lots of hugs Carly!!! Thinking of you, and hope you feel much better today. Her oh doesn't know what he's missing and maybe someday he will realise that. Lifes too short to hold grudges :)

I'm feeling grotty but im gonna go bk to bed for a few more hours to sleep it off :) sorry fir being silly last night! Xx

Morning all... Carly that's awful... I really hope things turn around for u wth him....I hate it when people brush us off ... Some people just see fat and not the person ... I feel like that too sometimes.... Bt I'm lucky in a way all my friends don't see me as that fat person and they always support me....we r here for u and come nxt year u r going to knock them dead in your bridesmaid dress.... Please dont b upset abt someone that's nt worth it..... u keep going girl
Lauren a wee sausage will nt harm u wth all ur running abt u do....u will get to ur target... and when u become a leader I'll attend ur first class and give u the biggest cheer....
Bindi well done on ur willpower I wish I had it last nite.... I really felt bad and wonder why I do it??? That's brill at the scales ... at the 12s ... I want to get to the 14s I can't remember when I was there last... I think I was 13 yrs old when I was 14 stone ... U rock girl....
Hope everyone else has a gud day xx

Thanks Yass! Im feeling fine this morning :) just off to sleep off my hangover now x

2.5 lost this week.. into the 180s! :D

Back