ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

7 lbs to go until I am halfway to goal. I hope to get there in/before the middle of July! Will check back with you guys later, or tomorrow, as I am off to work now. :)

Well done Erin that is fab!!!!! xxx

WOW ERIN WELL DONE!!! That job of yours is really pushing along your weight loss!! And you always wondered why i had good losses girl lol!! It's because we're rushing around at work lol xxxxxxxx

And erin you forgot to mention that that is now 2 1/2 STONE well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carly I didn't think you sounded drunk last night pet!! Just upset!! Don't worry about it!! We are all here for each other no matter what the problem is!!! Big hugs pet and I hope you feel better today xxxxxxxxxxx

Yass do you comfort eat??? It sounds like there is something that makes you keep going of the rails!!! Or do you let your self get TOO hungry!! I know that's the time I'm most likely to eat what i shouldn't!!! What do you think would help you get back in that frame of mind pet!!! Have you any events coming up that you could work too!!! Could you look at magazines of cloths etc!!! Write a list of the reasons you want to lose the weight!!! You can do this pet!! It's now or never!!! Big hug to you too Honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well as for me!!! I'm not worried about that silly battered sausage!! It was clear that with how busy we were yesterday that my body needed it!!! My scales are still saying -4.5lb and i'm Really excited about WI this week!!! (maybe i might just make my June goal after all)

Not sure what the meal plan is today but roughly!! I am making that tortilla pizza!! I hope its as yummy as it sounds!! Not sure if i'm having it for lunch or dinner yet but i'm having it somewhere!!!

A thing that i noticed I do last night is see how long i can leave eating my meals!! I don't think its overly unhealthy as i have long days and need to stretch it out!! Yesterday's tracker (with times)

Up at 7am
milk in coffee 1pp
coffee 0pp

Breakfast (noon)
ww yog 1pp
watermelon 0pp

Lunch (3.30pm)
DC chicken 2pp
Rice 6pp

Honeydew melon 0pp (7pm)

Dinner (10.30pm)
Spicey meatballs 4pp
Pasta 6pp

Bar of dairy milk 6pp (11.30pm)

And on the way home(3.30am) 1 battered sausage!! I'm guessing 10pp (i don't think that's far wrong)

so 36/32 but i would have earned at least that extra 4pp in AP so alls good in the hood lol xxxx

Well done hun :) are u still wearing ur pedometer? Hope the scales are right.... Xxx

Nah but i'm putting it back on today lol!! I just know from when i wore it that i could have earned 8-12AP on a long shift so i'm sure it was well covered!! Them scales may stay the same till tuesday or i will be having a word with them with a hammer lmao xxxxxxxxxxxx

haha... I checked mine this morning and they were saying 7lb down... but we all know my scales hate me... and I WI at night xx

lol they are our bestfriend at times and our worst enemy at others lol!! Well carly if they are saying that now after a binge i say you could have at LEAST 4lb off this week!! Cause they are always a few lb heavier in the evening!! Check it around WI time today and you will get a better idea!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you are making the sauce for your pizza do you put the passata in a pot with your lazy chilli and garlic or how do you mix it!!! xxxxxxxxxx

ohhhhhh I am dying!!! Sooooooo sick this morning.

The BBQ was great as was the bouncy castle lol we were playing rounders and football so I'm sure I earned a few AP

Worked it out I reckon I was over by about 15 pp.

Then the boyfriend took me out for lunch.

Hope everybody else is good xx[/QUOTE]

were you over by 15 BEFORE lunch LEB or over 15 at the end of the day!! Thats not too bad, sure you have weeklies for that xxxxxxxxxxxx glad you enjoyed yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lauren -just in a dish :)

LEB - sounds good and u can pull it bk xxx

Cheers Carly!! I think I'm gonna have to leave it to lunch tomorrow though!!! Mum made a roast beef dinner :) gonna have to scoop of half the pot's though and the roasties!! Yum Yum Yum!!! Trying to Leave it till 6oclock to eat though!! I'm working till 1am tonight and want to have points for something to eat later in work :) think i might have a good old scotch egg again with salad!!! Been ages since I had one :)

LEB if you still have weeklies then don't worry about 15 silly points!! It really is nothing in the long run!! Whens your WI again! A wednesday?? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now here's a question- I've just been sick -the lovely lunch my boyfriend got me is no more lol sorry for tmi!!

Do I still need to count it?? Lol xx

Yes my wi is a wed I'm pleased I've dropped the lb I put on I will weigh 2m and see what the damage is.

I think I'm gonna stay off the drink til I finish work on the 29th lol

Lol bless U LEB!

Enjoy ur roast dinner :)

I had one of my pizzas for lunch and I'm having quesidilas for tea :) xx

AM................. i don't know LEB, i suppose it would depend on how much you were sick!!! But if you threw up i don't think you will be looking for food till later anyway so it wont really matter!! I would still keep to the points for the rest of the day!! But if your bodys telling you that you need something extra later then have it iykwim!!!

Carly i had never heard of quesidilas before, but i just googled it!! It looks lovely!! think i will have to try that one!! What ingredients do you put in and what cheese do you use?? xxxx

Back