ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lol I was sick it all. Although feeling much better and hungry strangely. That's what I'm going to do stick at my points. Hoping for a loss this week after faffing about all week!!

if you need it later then have it!! XXXXX don't worry about it!! We've all had bad weeks xxxxxxxxxxx

Lauren!!!

I have Extra Easy Meals in Minutes, Christmas Made Extra Easy and two smaller books, one with 150 red & green recipe days in and 1 with 150 extra easy recipe days in :)
Would you like them??

LEB- hope youre ok!!!!

I REALLY hate soup- but had a mad moment in Morrisons and bought a tin of WW Chicken, Leek and Potato Soup- 2pp a tin and Yum with Warburtons Sandwich Thins!!!!!! Just thought id share that with all of you!!!
Its raining here and when I was walking to work at 1pm today my hair got wet and is now all sticky out...

Hope everyone is alright!!

Ruth
x

aw ruth are you sure you wont need them again??? it would cost a right wee bit to post all them!!! they sound great!!!

Aw bad hair day lol!! Sometimes we just can't do anything about it lol!! Soup sounds lovely i must try that one!! xxx hows things with you and the OH now???

my two boys have fell asleep and i'm gonna go and sprinkle them with water now!! lmao how mature and evil am i lol!! xxxx

I just use 2 wraps, a chicken breast, the spice and I swap the salsa for pasata and just adds LF cheese :) with a bit of soured cream too xx

WW or Cathedral City Light :)

Me and the OH are great thanks, we're always fine I just always feel mean as I'm so busy with work etc as soon as my head meets the pillow during the week i'm gone! Then at the weekend I was unwell :(
Need a holiday but cant afford it unfortunately!

5 years together in November and as strong as we can be its just we're both rushed off our feet!
And hes a twig and im not :eek: Nevermind though! Just glad ive got him and our Powder Blue Mini <3

Ruth
x

Awww that's lovely Ruth! 5 years is impressive!

I use asda lighter cheese - it's bit as crumbly as some of the others! 50g for 3pp :) xx

Hey everyone
@ Lauren - I love sausage in batter, cant remember the last time I had one, or even a few chips from the chippers, my mouth is watering, glad you enjoyed it and Im sure you prob could of had 2 with all the AP earned. Lol at you wakening your boys up, a trick of mine too.

@ Carly - Hope you are feeling better, your bf fiance sounds like a twat. Dont work yourself up over him, hes not worth it.

@ Leb - Hope you are feeling better soon.

@ Ruth - Tell me about a bad hair day, lashed here all day, got drowned twice, hair in bits now.

Scales still reading in the 12s this morn, so am hoping it will stick til Wed eve. Was wrecked after my 90min walk last night, walked over 5miles, couldnt face going for another walk this morn so had a day off. Food wise Ive used up all my dailies and am hoping I can just eat fruit for rest of night if Im peckish...thing is ohh is in the pub and I tend to nibble when he's not here. Gonna keep busy and do the pile of ironing thats staring at me.
My 1year old has started walking while pushing his walker, it is the cutest thing ever, how quick they grow up, melts my heart.

Hello everyone, sorry iv not been on in ages :( just out of pure laziness really :( hope everyone is well!
Iv been quite naughty the last few days and no idea if I've put on - though I probably have! - cos my scales broke (probably because of me Haha!)
In good news though, I did the raceforlife today and manages to do it in just 35 minutes, 10 mins longer than the first person who ran! I thought that was a massive achievement considering I hadn't run in 2 weeks prior to it!
I've decided um going to join skimming world on Tuesday and go to meetings, give that a go and see if it workable for me.

How's everyone else doing? Any news? Xxxxxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Lauren ... I tend to over eat when I put on at wi ...I just seem to lose it for a while ... When I'm losing then I'm on a roll... Bt I'm bck on track and going to stick wth fruit and salad until wi this week......
Hope Leb ur feeling better nw....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bindi - thanks :) hope the scales stay in the 12s for u :D and how cute ur little one is walking :)

Sherry - well done on race for life and good luck with SW :)

Yass - chin up!

I'm feeling a bit better and gonna make myself do the shred now! Xx

Lauren can I ask how long it took to get back to normal after the coil? Still struggling!

I'll post the books to you! Id love to!

Ruth
X

What you mean still struggling Ruth!! I felt ok by that evening! When did you get it in??

Meant to say I'll send you a personal message with my address!! Thanks' I appreciate it xxx

I had it done 9 days ago :( it doesn't hurt or anything I'm just constantly on totm and scared its affecting my weight loss as I only lost .5 last week and scales aren't budging!

Ok will send them ASAP :)

Ruth
X

Ugh I just ate a bowl of pineapple and my mouths stinging now lol xxxx

Erin well done on the loss :)

wildtrapeze well done on the rfl!! Thats fab.

Carly wish I had your motivation to get off my as* at this time of night. I could do with it, but nearly ready for sleeping

Lauren thats a sin lol but so funny ha ha :D

yass glad to hear you back on track, its hard staying focused all the time!

Wow Ruth, 5 years!!! must be love....and dedication lol

xxx

Lots of love and dedication hee hee :) we are complete opposites which never seems to amuse me! He's really quiet nervous and shy when he ain't with me- loud when he is. I'm just loud and mad and talk all the time! Apparently we just click and complement each other well! He needs looking after and I look after him a lot :)

Ruth
X

Back